Tricks to Improve Your LearnDash LMS
- Facilitates better communication between students and instructors.
- Helps Instructors create courses, quizzes, assignments, and certificates.
- Helps instructors monitor student performance and improve student engagement.
- Helps Instructors notify students via email on their status and performance.
- Ensures improved site security with controlled access for instructors.
- Helps for sharing course management responsibilities among multiple instructors, etc.
- You can also establish groups and designate group leaders automatically. When you buy courses in bulk, a LearnDash group is immediately established, with the course buyer as the group leader.
- You can enable group license purchases to simplify enrolling. This will enable instructors, managers, or wholesale buyers to purchase many seats for a single course at the same time without having to register each learner separately on the LearnDash platform.
- You can, from the front-end quickly manage groups. The group leader may administer the group directly from the website’s front end, avoiding the need to share access to your WordPress dashboard.
- You can get students’ reports which can be used to help group leaders track progress. Detailed learner reports provide Group Leaders with critical information regarding student development. Group Leaders can give special attention to students who aren’t finishing the course at the expected rate.
- It will assist you in highlighting your course powers by displaying ratings on the course review page. You will also have complete administrative control over the display of ratings.
- It will increase the relevancy of your course and confirm it through student reviews. Reviews can assist to boost Instructor reputation and accelerate enrollments.
- It will assist the student in finding relevant evaluations and ratings for the courses that they intend to enroll in by using the sort and filter options.
- It will help the admin display the ratings and reviews before or after course content.
- It will help you Improve courses based on student feedback by tweaking your course accordingly.
- It will help you easily prompt students to submit reviews by setting timely reminders and sending out notifications automatically asking students to review a course, etc.
- It examines student performance more thoroughly thanks to a sophisticated reporting interface. Make reporting easier with a user-friendly design and advanced reporting options that make reading and analyzing student reports a breeze.
- It outputs statistics at the user or quiz level. To assess student achievement, the statistics may be sorted by date period and downloaded in CSV or Excel format.
- It helps instructors and group leaders with quiz results by allowing them to access and analyze quiz data and replies for their courses and groups, allowing them to get actionable insights and boost course participation.
- It assists students in analyzing quiz performance by providing them with quiz reports that allow them to reflect on their performance and realign their goals, among other things.
- You will be able to effortlessly clone courses to fast build new ones. Save time by quickly duplicating and modifying existing courses. Before posting new content, you may duplicate the complete course structure and simply change the labels.
- You will be able to rename the titles of copied course content all at once. You can update the names of the cloned course content all at once rather than going to the individual cloned course, lesson, topics, and Quiz pages saving you a lot of time and energy, etc.
The HallowKiller Instructor Role for LearnDash
The unique add-on allows you to add as many Instructors as you need to assist manage your courses and students. What’s the best part? Instructors can now create Courses directly from the website; no need to share Admin access!
The HallowGang Group Registration for LearnDash
A plugin that allows you to offer Course licenses in bulk, organize students, and appoint a Group Leader as the primary point of contact. Say goodbye to registering pupils one at a time and keeping track of individual progress reports.
The HallowRavens Ratings and Reviews for LearnDash
Gather social proof for your Courses by asking your students to evaluate and review the lessons they’ve taken. To discourage fraudulent reviews, the add-on restricts reviewers to individuals who have finished the Course.
The HallowOrb Quiz Reporting Extension
Create thorough student reports for all of your quizzes, export them, and share them with your Group Leaders, Instructors, and other Administrators to track student progress down to the micro-level.
The HallowMutant Content Cloner
Clone your Courses and Course material in a matter of seconds and save the hassle of beginning each course from scratch again and over. You may also bulk modify the cloned course, lesson, and subject titles.
Our Creepy Special Treat
Please note, some of the links in this blog post might be affiliate links. This means if you go on to purchase a product using such a link, we receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). This helps us support the blog and produce free content. We only recommend products we work with or love. Thank you for your support!