Hey! Thank-you for your interest in contributing to WisdmLabs’ Blog. The WisdmLabs Blog is focused on providing WordPress based solutions, and tips and tricks, to fellow WordPress enthusiasts. We’re certain that your expertise in WordPress, WP Plugin or Theme development, related WP developer tips, can be a great addition to our Blog. Do ensure that you follow our Guest Blogging Guidelines, before submitting your post.
What we Expect from You:
- An original, well written article, which has something new to offer, to our readers. Your article should be backed with enough research, and should reflect the same.
- You should send Images which can be added to the post, along with a feature image
- We usually accept longer posts (not less than 600 words), but we can make exceptions only for out-of-this-world-we’ve-got-to-post-this type of content.
- We prefer not rejecting your content, so do make sure, you avoid these few mistakes.
Mistakes you should Avoid:
- Plagiarized or Duplicate content: Sending us copied or duplicate content is a waste of your time.
- Poor formatting: The article you send across should be blog-ready. When we say blog-ready, we mean it should be proof read, well formatted, with headings, and ready to be posted.
- Blah content: It’s simple. Content that is not engaging will not be accepted.
- Purely Promotional Content: If you want to purely promote your agency, services, WordPress plugin or theme, we’d encourage you to contact us via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Infographics with no Written Content: We appreciate your effort for making a super impressive infographic. And we’d be glad to put it up on our site, if you could back it up with few written lines about its content.
How to Submit:
It’s great to know you’ve read the Guest Blogging Guidelines, and now want to submit your article. For this, you could send us:
- Your article along with the images,
- With a brief bio about you,
- And a link to your website,
using the form below.
If you have any doubts, about the content you plan to submit, you could mail us your ideas, along with links to articles you’ve previously written.