Hey! Thank-you for your interest in contributing to WisdmLabs’ Blog.
The WisdmLabs Blog is focused on keeping our readers updated on the latest happenings in the Open Source space. We’re certain that your expertise in the same, can be a great addition to our Blog. Do ensure that you follow our Guest Blogging Guidelines, before submitting your post.
What we Expect from You
- An original, well-written article, which has something new to offer, to our readers. Your article should be backed with enough research and should reflect the same.
- Your article could be a list, a case study, an analysis, a ‘How to’ guide or a ‘Tips and Tricks’ type of article. We encourage you to choose a topic from the ‘Topics We Are Currently Accepting‘ list for your guest post.
- You should send Images which can be added to the post, along with a feature image (300×300). Make sure the images are properly credited.
- We usually accept detailed posts (not less than 600 words), but we can make exceptions only for out-of-this-world-we’ve-got-to-post-this type of content.
- Your article should not have more than two external links pointing to the same domain. Affiliate links are not allowed. We reserve the right to remove any links we feel are promotional or spammy.
- We prefer not rejecting your content, so do make sure, you avoid these few mistakes.
Mistakes you should Avoid
- Plagiarized or Duplicate content: Sending us copied or duplicate content is a waste of your time. Do not send a copy or a re-written version of a post that has already been posted on your blog or elsewhere.
- Poor formatting: The article you send across should be blog-ready. When we say blog-ready, we mean it should be proofread, well formatted, with headings, subheadings and should be ready to be posted.
- Blah content: We do not want a post on a topic that’s been beaten to death if it has nothing new to offer. It’s simple. Content that is not engaging will not be accepted.
- Purely Promotional Content: You will receive one link from the “Author Bio” section to your website, not more. If you want to purely promote your agency, services, WordPress plugin or theme, we’d encourage you to contact us via our ‘Contact Us’ page.
- Infographics with no Written Content: We appreciate your effort in making a super impressive infographic. And we’d be glad to put it up on our site if you could back it up with few written lines about its content.
Topics We Are Currently Accepting
- The Best Open Source Platforms for E-Commerce Compared
- X Trends in the E-Commerce Industry in 2018 Everyone Needs to Know
- X Features You Need to Create a Website like Coursera
- How Corporates can Integrate Moodle in their Environment
- The Ultimate Guide to Moodle SEO
How to Submit
It’s great to know you’ve read the Guest Blogging Guidelines, and now want to submit your article. For this, you could send us:
- Your article along with the images,
- With a brief bio about you,
- And a link to your website, using the form below.
If you have any doubts about the content you plan to submit, you could mail us your ideas (we recommend you do this), along with links to articles you’ve previously written.
We look forward to hearing from you.