And Over 400 Clients.
Let Our Work Speak For Us
- WisdmLabs changed my WordPress plugin on budget and ahead of schedule.. I am very pleased with the resolution to problems my clients reported when buying code programmed by WisdmLabs. Their close attention addressed every concern. Would recommend them to others who need expert custom coding solutions done fast, done right.
- WisdmLabs have a passionate and very energetic team and are innovative in their approach in solving complex technical problems. I am impressed and satisfied with their ongoing WordPress development services and a big thank you for all the help and advise – You guys have been Great.
Founder – YouTooCanRun
- WisdmLabs developed an excellent WordPress plugin for my business. They worked with me on the specs and even made changes mid-stream when I realized I needed additional features. I’m very happy with final product. Would definitely hire again for WordPress plugin development.
- I value team of people who say what they mean and do what they say. After the year of searching for people who promised to do something and didn’t – it cost me a lot of money and frustration. This was one of those companies who actually met their commitment and did it to perfection.
President - Kino-Orion
- WisdmLabs provides us with fast, reliable and expert solutions that keeps our business site and LMS up and running superbly. They are an attentive, responsive team that can work to deadlines and deliver precisely what we ask for. We are so happy that we will not be searching any further for any other team to fulfill our online needs.
CEO- Sycol Ltd
Words Of Wisdm
The all new Group Registration v3.0 is slated to hit the shelves soon. Read on to get a sneak peek at the upcoming features
WisdmLabs introduces a Lifetime License for all of its WooCommerce extensions. Say goodbye to recurring payments. Read to know more!
The WordPress and e-Commerce expert, Bob Dunn of bobWP, blogger, digital marketeer, and website designer, shares his thoughts and story with us!
In the regular course, sending images in your email from localhost to a regular server results in broken image links. Here is how you can resolve the issue!