And 220+ Clients.
Let Our Work Speak For Us
- WisdmLabs changed my WordPress plugin on budget and ahead of schedule.. I am very pleased with the resolution to problems my clients reported when buying code programmed by WisdmLabs. Their close attention addressed every concern. Would recommend them to others who need expert custom coding solutions done fast, done right.
- WisdmLabs have a passionate and very energetic team and are innovative in their approach in solving complex technical problems. I am impressed and satisfied with their ongoing WordPress development services and a big thank you for all the help and advise – You guys have been Great.
Founder – YouTooCanRun
- WisdmLabs developed an excellent WordPress plugin for my business. They worked with me on the specs and even made changes mid-stream when I realized I needed additional features. I’m very happy with final product. Would definitely hire again for WordPress plugin development.
- I value team of people who say what they mean and do what they say. After the year of searching for people who promised to do something and didn’t – it cost me a lot of money and frustration. This was one of those companies who actually met their commitment and did it to perfection.
President - Kino-Orion
- WisdmLabs provides us with fast, reliable and expert solutions that keeps our business site and LMS up and running superbly. They are an attentive, responsive team that can work to deadlines and deliver precisely what we ask for. We are so happy that we will not be searching any further for any other team to fulfill our online needs.
CEO- Sycol Ltd
Words Of Wisdm
For anyone who's serious about setting up an LMS with WordPress, wouldn't go wrong with LearnDash. This guide will handhold you through the entire Learning Management System setup process with LearnDash.
There is more to confectionery stores than beautiful themes and mouth-watering layouts. Considering the aspects of sales, marketing, inventory, order management and presentation, here are five must-have plugins for a confectionery store on WooCommerce.
If you use LearnDash to create elearning content, you don't have to restrict yourself to just Courses, Lessons and Topics anymore! Here's how you can add your own Course level in 4 simple steps.