Product Purchase Terms & Conditions
All WordPress Plugins and Themes sold by WisdmLabs are 100% GPL. Below are the terms and conditions applicable to all products purchased from the WisdmLabs website.
- A purchased product license warrants support and updates for one year from the date of purchase.
- After one year, your purchased license key will expire. You can choose to renew the license at this point. A valid and active license key is required to continue receiving updates and support.
- If you do not choose to renew your license, you will still be able to use the product, but you will no longer receive updates or support. Example: You purchased the Customer Specific Pricing on 30th August 2014 & the license expired after one year. If you chose not to renew the license right away, you will still be able to use the plugin. If you decide on renewing the license on 1st January 2016, your license will be renewed for a year from this date and will expire on 1st January 2017.
- If you have purchased a lifetime license, please check the Terms & Conditions here.
*WisdmLabs reserves the right to update product prices without prior notice
1. How do Subscriptions work? Subscriptions are yearly renewal charges for the plugins to be able to receive continued support and updates of the purchased plugin.
2. What Happens to Licenses that were Purchased before the Switch to Subscriptions? The plugin license will continue to work as it is. When your license is about to expire, you will need to renew it with a subscription purchase. Once this is done, further renewals will happen automatically for that product.
3. How Do I Renew My Subscription? Auto-renewals are activated on every purchase made. Your card will be charged and subscription will renew automatically on the due date. You will be notified in advance about the renewal and also when the renewal is made.
If auto-renewal is disabled, you will need to manually renew your subscription. Notification emails will be sent out to inform you when the plugin license is about to expire.
4. How Much Does It Cost To Renew My Subscription? Same as the first time purchase cost.
5. What Do I Receive When Renewing My Subscription? You are qualified to receive one year of updates and support for the plugin subscription that has been renewed.
6. What Happens If My Subscription Expires or Is Deactivated? The plugin will continue to function like it is but you will not receive future updates for the plugin. There will be no plugin support provided as well.
7. Are Auto-Renewals Enabled on My Purchases? If you have made a purchase after July 2016, then auto-renewals has been automatically enabled. If your purchase has been made earlier then auto-renewals will be enabled when you renew your license through subscriptions.
8. How Do I Enable Auto-Renewals? If you have purchased a subscription product, you will have auto-renewals enabled automatically. If not, you can simply wait till your next renewal date and when you renew, your payment will be made part of the subscription plan.
9. How Do I Disable Auto-Renewals? You can log in to your account here and go to subscriptions. Here you have an option to cancel your subscription.
10. How Do I Update or Remove my Card? Once you login to your user account, there is an option to change your payment details.
11. Can I Enable Auto-Renewal on One Product but not Others? Auto-renewals are enabled automatically when the purchase is made. You have an option to disable auto-renewal. This is however not recommended since the license will expire one year from the due date.
- Basic support (which includes bug fixes) will be provided for one year after a product has been purchased. If you want to continue availing support on purchased products beyond a year you will have to renew your product’s license key.
- All requests for new features will be addressed as customization requests and will be separate from the terms and conditions that apply to purchased products. The costs incurred to incorporate any additional features for a plugin will be borne by the customer.
- Support is not applicable if you have customized (core customization) the plugin.
- Support will not be provided if the plugin version is older than the last minor updates and if the license has expired. Any issues will only be fixed if you have a valid license.
- If you have an active license or a lifetime license for a product we’ve discontinued, we will provide support only until the license is valid (for yearly subscriptions) or for a year from the date of discontinuation (for a lifetime license).
- In order to avail support for WisdmLabs’ extensions for WooCommerce, LearnDash, WP Courseware, Gravit Forms, etc. make sure you are updated to the latest version (last major update) of these parent plugins.
Upon purchasing our product, you agree to receive emails related to the product (transactional emails, product update notifications, product “how-tos”, product support). We will not send you marketing emails without your consent.
Product Tracking Policy (applicable on opt-in)
At WisdmLabs, we want to make sure that each and every customer is well served and cared for. But to make that happen, we need a bit of your help. We need to collect some data as part of our “Product Improvement Plan” but it’s completely up to you whether you want to provide it or not.
If you enable product tracking, you help us:
- Determine the lowest version of dependent plugins we need to support in new updates
- Determine the lowest version of PHP we need to support in new updates
- Determine the lowest version of WordPress we need to support in new updates
- Understand the number of websites potentially impacted if something goes wrong with a specific feature or update, and act more quickly to resolve issues
By opting in, you’ll help us make better products for you and everyone else.
What will be tracked:
We track non-personal data about your website’s server environment:
- PHP Version
- WordPress Version
- The version of our Product
- Versions of dependent plugins
- If the product purchased from WisdmLabs is based on WooCommerce, then WooCommerce Version is collected
- If the product purchased from WisdmLabs is based on LearnDash, then LearnDash Version is collected
- If the product purchased from WisdmLabs is based on Easy Digital Downloads (EDD), then EDD Version is collected
We do not track or store personal data from you or your clients. Tracking data is sent automatically to our servers periodically if you opt-in. And no information will be tracked if you do not opt-in or once you opt-out.
WisdmLabs is committed to developing top-notch products for WordPress, which are genuinely useful and efficient. We assure you that we do not store any of your information without your consent nor do we engage in information sharing with any third-party organization.
How to opt-in
In compliance with EU-GDPR, we need your consent to collect data. In order to opt-in and give your consent, you can go to Licensing options in your dashboard and check on ‘Allow WisdmLabs to collect non-sensitive diagnostic data and usage information’.
Our support includes basic bug fixes.
- Issues which clearly indicate a discrepancy between the way the plugin behaves on your site and as stated in the documentation will be treated as a bug.
- Compatibility with third-party plugins are not considered as bugs, as we cannot guarantee that our plugins will work with all available WordPress plugins
- Changes which request altering the behavior of the plugin to add a new feature will be considered as a customization request.
Upon successfully purchasing the product, you will be redirected to the ‘Payment Confirmation’ page. If the ‘Payment Status’ says ‘Completed’, and you have still not received your ‘Purchase Receipt’ email, kindly check your spam folder in your mailbox. If you have still not received your email, after 24hrs of purchase, please contact us using the Support Form.