Product Purchase Terms & Conditions
All WordPress Plugins and Themes sold by WisdmLabs are 100% GPL. Below are the terms and conditions applicable to all products purchased from the WisdmLabs website.
- A purchased product license warrants support and updates for one year from the date of purchase.
- After one year, your purchased license key will expire. You can choose to renew the license at this point. A valid and active license key is required to continue receiving updates and support.
- If you do not choose to renew your license, you will still be able to use the product, but you will no longer receive updates or support.
Example: You purchased the Customer Specific Pricing on 30th August 2014 & the license expired after one year. If you chose not to renew the license right away, you will still be able to use the plugin.
If you decide on renewing the license on 1st January 2016, your license will be renewed for a year from this date and will expire on 1st January 2017.
- The plugin license can be renewed for 30% discount on the current price* of the plugin.
Example: You purchased the Customer Specific Pricing plugin a year ago for $25; today the price is $35. The plugin can be renewed at a 30% discount on $35.
*WisdmLabs reserves the right to update product prices without prior notice
1. How does Subscriptions work?
Subscriptions are yearly renewal charges for the plugins to be able to receive continued support and updates of the purchased plugin.
2. What Happens to Licenses that were Purchased before the Switch to Subscriptions?
The plugin license will continue to work as it is. When your license is about to expire, you will need to renew it with a subscription purchase. Once this is done, further renewals will happen automatically for that product.
3. How Do I Renew My Subscription?
Auto-renewals are activated on every purchase made. Your card will be charged and subscription will renew automatically on the due date. You will be notified in advance about the renewal and also when the renewal is made.
If auto-renewals is disabled, you will need to manually renew your subscription. Notification emails will be sent out to inform you when the plugin license is about to expire.
4. How Much Does It Cost To Renew My Subscription?
Currently there is a 30% discount on the original price for subscription renewals. Note that this offer is subject to change without prior notice.
5. What Do I Receive When Renewing My Subscription?
You are qualified to receive one year of updates and support for the plugin subscription that has been renewed.
6. What Happens If My Subscription Expires or Is Deactivated?
The plugin will continue to function like it is but you will not receive future updates for the plugin. There will be no plugin support provided as well.
7. Are Auto-Renewals Enabled on My Purchases?
If you have made a purchase after July 2016, then auto-renewals has been automatically enabled. If your purchase has been made earlier then auto-renewals will be enabled when you renew your license through subscriptions.
8. How Do I Enable Auto-Renewals?
If you have purchased a subscription product, you will have auto-renewals enabled automatically. If not, you can simply wait till your next renewal date and when you renew, your payment will be made part of the subscription plan.
9. How Do I Disable Auto-Renewals?
You can login to your account here and go to subscriptions. Here you have an option to cancel your subscription.
10. How Do I Update or Remove my Card?
Once you login to your user account, there is an option to change your payment details.
11. Can I Enable Auto-Renewal on One Product but not Others?
Auto-renewals are enabled automatically when the purchase is made. You have an option to disable auto-renewals. This is however not recommended since the license will expire one year from the due date.
- Basic support (which includes bug fixes) will be provided for one year after a product has been purchased. If you want to continue availing support on purchased products beyond a year you will have to renew your product’s license key.
- All requests for new features will be addressed as customization requests and will be separate from the terms and conditions that apply for purchased products. The costs incurred to incorporate any additional features for a plugin will be borne by the customer.
- Support is not applicable if you have customized the plugin.
- Support will not be provided if the plugin version is older than the last two updates and if the license has expired. Any issues will only be fixed if you have a valid license.
We do consider refund requests but only under certain conditions. Refunds will be provided only if all the following conditions are fully met:
- A refund will be provided if the product does not work on your website and has issues, which we are unable to fix, even after support requests have been made.
- If the refund request is made within 30 days of the original product purchase date.
- We all know that the WordPress plugin market is huge so we cannot guarantee our products to be compatible with every third party plugin/theme. Hence, if you need our product to work along with third party plugins or themes, we request you to enquire about it before making a purchase. Refunds will not be provided for incompatibility with third party plugins/themes.
- You need to have a valid reason, to not use the product. WisdmLabs works to create awesome products and we expect you to understand the product and the offerings before making a purchase. WisdmLabs holds complete rights to deny a refund request if we do not believe the reason to be valid.
- Refunds will not be provided if the prerequisites for using the product, are not met.
- Bundles are provided at a discounted cost and hence refunds will not be provided on sub-products/individual products/licenses of a bundle.
- A partial refund of 50% (of the cost) is applicable for bundled product.
- Refund will not be provided for products purchased on sale or using a discount coupon.
- Product customization will be treated as a service, and no refund will be offered once the project is initiated.
We have a documentation in place for you to help make a better decision. If still in doubt, we request you to email us your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our support includes basic bug fixes.
- Issues which clearly indicate a discrepancy between the way the plugin behaves on your site and as stated in the documentation will be treated as a bug.
- Compatibility with third-party plugins are not considered as bugs, as we cannot guarantee that our plugins will work with all available WordPress plugins
- Changes which request altering the behavior of the plugin to add a new feature will be considered as a customization request.
Do note, you need to have an active license key to avail product support.
It’s pretty simple. Just deactivate the license on the staging site and activate it on the live site. 🙂
Upon successfully purchasing the product, you will be redirected to the ‘Payment Confirmation’ page. If the ‘Payment Status’ says ‘Completed’, and you have still not received your ‘Purchase Receipt’ email, kindly check your spam folder in your mailbox. If you have still not received your email, after 24hrs of purchase, please contact us using the Support Form.
For valid and active license keys, the plugin can be updated from the WordPress dashboard. Or you can download the latest version of the plugin using the download link included in the purchase receipt.
In case you have misplaced your purchased product license key, kindly go back and retrieve your purchase receipt id from your mailbox. Use this receipt id to make a support request to retrieve your license key.