When you rebel as a kid, the parents often tend to give in (at least mine did :P).
So, when I forcefully took my folks to buy me a PlayStation, the guy in the shop laid out different bundles in front of us – just PlayStation, PlayStation + extra console, and PlayStation + extra console + 2 games.
Well, dad paid $30 more and we walked out with PlayStation + extra console + 2 games 🙂
After all these years, as a WooCommerce store owner, I understand exactly what that guy in the shop did back there. He smartly combined and sold us products that go together (console + 2 games), increased his average order value, and ultimately clocked more revenue.
But here’s what fascinated me the most – My Dad gave in to the product bundle because he thought it provided more value for a lesser price. And, that’s precisely how consumer psychology works. Ask yourself – Do you prefer buying a meal or individual burgers, fries, and a coke at McDonald’s?
Today, lots of businesses today are using this product bundling strategy to up-sell and cross-sell their products. And, to ensure you too can ace this strategy, I’m here to share a list of 9 best plugins that’ll help you create WooCommerce Product Bundles and shoot up your sales.
Let’s dig in, shall we?
1. WISDM Custom Product Bundles by WisdmLabs
A pretty powerful and popular plugin that can steer your WooStore to the next level. This add-on empowers you to group products into bundles and sell them as packages to boost your sales.
For e.g: You can create a product bundle of 6 pairs of socks, 8 different donuts, etc.
You can add complementary products in a single box and offer them as a bundle. In doing so, you’ll be able to sell more units of products in a single sale. But, the add-on goes a step further and even allows your customers to create and pick their own assorted product bundle.
This will enable them to buy the products they’re genuinely interested in instead of settling for the bundle that you’ve created.
However, what makes this plugin stand out is – its modern layouts for the product bundles. You can choose from its different orientation and layout options to make the product bundle suit your website’s aesthetics.
Key Features of WISDM Custom Product Bundles
- Create unlimited product bundles and enable customers to add a gift message as well to create a sense of personalization
- Set a fixed or variable pricing type for the product bundle as per your choice
- Support to checkout partially filled bundles thereby, giving more control to customers
- Create pricing tiers for product bundles to push for upsell
- Enable customers to mix and match products and create their own assorted bundle
- Integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce Subscriptions to set up monthly or yearly subscriptions on product bundles and generate recurring revenue
- Choose modern layouts and colors for the bundles to suit your brand identity
I recommend you to check out the plugins Live Demo and explore all of its functions to get a better understanding.
What’s even better – You can opt to take a 15 Day Trial available for Free! You can check out how the plugin works & how it integrates with your site. Plus, you get access to all the premium features, support, and the freedom to cancel your subscription anytime during the trial period.
- 15 Day Trial available for Free.
- $79 – Single site Annual License.
2. Composite Products by SomewhereWarm
If you’re someone who’s offering product kits in your store, then this is a plugin that’ll give your buyers the power to do so with incredible customization options.
The Composite Products is a very unique, flexible, and robust plugin engineered specifically for kit building applications. It lets you create the most engaging product kits and configurable products.
For e.g: You can allow buyers to build their own skateboard by offering different parts like trucks, bearings, wheels, decks, etc. With this plugin, you can quickly offer a streamlined and personalized purchase experience.
Its multiple layouts, responsive options views, and filtering options make browsing more fun and enable the buyer to select the exact color, size, types, etc. Overall, this add-on will fit your needs if your business involves creating assembled products or kits like Computers, shaving kits, etc.
Key Features of Composite Products
- Supports simple and variable product bundles
- Enable customers to build their own custom product and allow them to choose their own individual parts
- Offer personalized purchase experience with multiple layouts and option styles to choose from
- Option to enable sorting/filtering controls to make it easier for buyers to find product parts quickly
- Apply advanced conditional logic and control the configuration for your customers
Unfortunately, there’s no Live Demo available for the plugin. So, you’d have to rely on the reviews and ratings for the product.
- $79 – Single site Annual License.
3. WooCommerce Bundled Products by iconic
This is a simple and easy to use add-on that lets you create bundles of any product types – simple or variable. With its incredible features, you can enable your customer to bundle multiple products and add all of them to their cart at once. This reduces their load of creating and adding individual items and fastens the checkout process.
Moreover, you also have the option to display the bundled product price as a range, combined, or a custom price. And, you can even add fixed discounts and custom prices to lure your customers further into buying the product bundle.
Key Features of WooCommerce Bundled Products
- Enable buyers to add all products in the bundle to the cart at once
- Option to bundle multiple products together through a single products page
- Create product bundles for simple or variable products
- Add fixed discounts or custom prices to the bundled products
- Choose to showcase bundled product price as a range, custom price, or combined price.
To explore all of its functions and features in detail, you should check out its Live Demo before making a purchase decision.
- $49 – Single site Annual License.
4. YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles by YITH
The YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles is another popular extension that can shoot up your sales significantly. You can use this extension to create ad-hoc bundles including complimentary products. For e.g: If you’re selling cameras, you can also offer a memory card or rechargeable battery in a bundle.
This gives you an opportunity to upsell or cross-sell other products thereby, increasing your average order value and ultimately, sales. It comes packed with powerful features and enables you to create unlimited product bundles. Plus, you can define the min and max. Quantity for the bundle and add discounts to make your bundle seem more attractive.
However, this plugin offers a unique feature that lets you add a Product Bundle widget in the sidebar of your product page. With this, you can easily grab more eyeballs and speed up the buying process.
Key Features of YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles
- Define a fixed price or use the items of the price included for the bundle
- Add product variations and enable buyers to select color, size, etc. before adding the bundle
- Add unlimited products to the bundle and option to show/hide product, name, and description
- Option to charge the customer with a single shipping cost or ship products separately
- Apply discounts to the product bundles and encourage users to go for the purchase
- Use the handy pop up window to add products to the bundle and speed up the product configuration process
Go check out the Live Demo and acquaint yourself with all of its functions before finalizing the plugin.
- $79.99 – Single site Annual Subscription.
5. Product Bundles by SomewhereWarm
Developed by SomewhereWarm, The Product Bundles is one of the most robust and flexible add-on available out there. It makes it possible for you to offer personalized bundles, bulk discount packages, and assembled products in your WooStore.
You have the option to offer discounts on the entire bundle or the individual items in the bundle to make the bundle more appealing. The add-on lays emphasis on the personalized product bundles. It even lets you define the min and max quantity of items that the buyer can add to the bundle.
All in all, the plugin acts as a full-fledged solution to offer and control bundling, shipping, inventory, and pricing functions in your WooStore.
Key Features of Product Bundles
- Configure and control pricing and shipping options for the product bundle right from the beginning
- Create and offer digital and downloadable product bundles to your customers
- Option to add bulk discounting packages using dynamic pricing rules
- Maintain the style and design of your product bundles in the cart, products page, or the check out page
- Offer personalized subscription bundles using its integration capabilities with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Build and ship fully assembled, partially assembled, or unassembled product bundles
Since there is no Live Demo available, you’ll have to go through the reviews and ratings to gauge its performance.
- $49 – Single site Annual License.
6. WC Product Bundles for WooCommerce by WP Clever
A simple and straightforward plugin that lets you create product bundles with absolute ease. It enables you to combine several related and complementary products to put up for sale. In addition, you can set min and max quantity for the bundles and even add percentage discounts to the bundles to increase the appeal.
This plugin offers all the basic functions right from creating the product bundles to selling them. If your needs are minimum, this add-on is suitable to increase your average order value and boost overall sales of your WooStore.
Key Features of WC Product Bundles for WooCommerce
- Create virtual or downloadable product bundles in case you’re offering such products
- Rearrange bundled product order with an easy drag and drop option
- Enable/Disable stock management at the bundle level
- Configure product bundle details to display price, position, thumbnail, image, etc. as per your tactics
- Option to position the bundles strategically above/below add to cart button, open in a new tab, etc.
- Set a min/max quantity rule for the entire bundle or each item and push customers to meet the rule in order to benefit from the bundle
Visit their Live Demo to explore all its functions in-depth and get a better understanding of the plugin.
- $29 – Single site Annual License.
7. Smart Product Bundles for WooCommerce by Wpexperts
Another easy-to-use plugin that enables you to create customizable product bundles along with ultimate deals. In doing so, you can increase the chances of boosting customer experience and your sales revenue immensely.
Similar to other plugins in the list, this add-on also allows you to choose product layouts, set minimum quantity rules for product bundles, and select the products that need to be bundled.
Having said that, the plugin does a great job of providing multiple pricing options to generate promotional discounted offers to your target audience.
Key Features of Smart Product Bundles
- Set pricing types for product bundles – Fixed pricing, per product with bundle price, or per product without bundle price
- Option to display product bundles in Table, Grid, and Full-Width Grid layout
- Set minimum limits for customers to create a product bundle
- Enable the buyers to choose the products to be added to the bundle
- Add discounts to the bundles in a flexible manner
There are plenty of reviews available for the plugin that’ll help you decide on the plugin. Unfortunately, the Live Demo is not available.
- $49 – Single site Annual License.
8. WooCommerce Product Bundles plugin by extendon
This is a plugin that aims at providing a comprehensive solution by allowing you to sell multiple products in a bundle, set bundling rules, manage stocks, apply discounts, and pricing to increase your average order value and sales. Moreover, you can also choose to display the bundles in an attractive widget to make the bundles eye-catchy and noticeable.
Furthermore, the add-on comes jam-packed with strong features that’ll scale your bundling capabilities. And, you can even use its search/filtering options to add products from specific categories to the bundle.
Besides the usual bundling functions, this extension goes a step further and enables you to manage stock of simple and variable products. Once a product included in the bundle runs out of stock, the extension will automatically display the entire bundle as ‘out of stock’ for the buyers.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Bundles
- Create multiple product bundles with options to include simple and variable products
- Option to Hide products or product thumbnail in the bundle to increase the appeal
- Offer a fixed or percentage discount as per your store tactics
- Enable customers to add custom products in a bundle
- Set mandatory or optional products to be added to the bundle
- Manage product bundle stocks with ease for simple and variable products
You should take a look at its Live Demo and test out all the functions before going ahead with the plugin.
- $38 – Single site Annual License.
9. Mix and Match Products by Kathy Darling
An interesting plugin that focuses on letting customers mix and match products to create their own bundle. This will encourage your customers to buy in bulk without forcing them to buy items they don’t prefer.
Plus, you can set the maximum limit for the bundle and then select the products that customers can choose for their bundle. It even offers flexible shipping options to either get the bundle shipped together or separately.
The plugin offers minimum features and is suitable for those WooPreneurs who’re just starting out or have very basic product bundling requirements.
Key Features of Mix and Match Products
- Add static pricing or per product price to the mix and match product assortment bundle
- Supports simple products and product variations to be sold in the product bundle
- Allow customers to choose and create their own bundles and clock more sales
- Control inventory and shipping management for the product bundles as per your store tactics
- Customizable templates available for product assortments
The plugin doesn’t offer a Live Demo to test out its functions. You’ll have to rely on its reviews and ratings.
- $79 – Single site Annual License.
Guys, that was my list of the 9 best plugins to help you create WooCommerce Product Bundles.
I hope this list was able to provide valuable insights and make your decision-making process slightly easier.
Before we part, let me assure you that all the plugins mentioned in the list do an amazing job at increasing your average order value and up-selling or cross-selling items.
However, if you’re still confused about picking the right plugin then let me quickly help you out there.
I’m going to recommend my 3 personal favorite product bundle plugins that I’ve used and absolutely love. But, remember that these plugins are based on my personal choice and experience. It may vary for different people.
So, here it is:
- WISDM Custom Product Bundles by WisdmLabs or
- YITH WooCommerce Product Bundles by YITH or
- WC Product Bundles for WooCommerce by WP Clever
Having said that, in the end, I suggest you choose a plugin that fits your needs the best.
And, if you feel there are any plugins that need to be added to this list, then feel free to comment below and I shall add them 🙂