To run a successful WooCommerce store, especially today is no easy feat.
The competition in this space is intense. And, as a WooStore owner, the pressure is on you to adapt, differentiate yourself, and stay on your toes at all times.
And, while you can’t really control the competition but, you can certainly stand apart and increase your profit margins by adopting dynamic pricing strategies in your business. Now, I know there’s a vast sea of dynamic pricing plugins out there that can help you achieve this.
However, more the merrier can sometimes lead to confusion! But, don’t you worry 🙂
I’ve curated a list of 10 best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugins that will narrow down your options. Plus, you’ll get more clarity and insights into each of the plugins.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started!
1. WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
The WISDM Customer Specific Pricing plugin is one of the most widely used dynamic pricing & discounts plugins. With this extension, you can set custom prices & discounts for different User Roles, Customers, and Groups. This will help you fast-track conversion, sales, and profitability.
Moreover, it even allows you to create a personalized shop page with specific products. You can display these shop pages for your preferred customers to make them feel special.
Better known for its abilities, the plugin also enables you to create offers through Quantity discounts, Product category discounts, Cart discounts, Pricing tiers, etc. This lets you hike up your WooCommerce Customer Loyalty, Retention, and Sales. Plus, during heavy holiday seasons, the plugin helps in reducing your stress.
But, what makes this extension special is – its API functionality. You can conveniently add/update/delete pricing & discounting rules or data from 3rd party ERP systems, mobile apps, etc. to improve your customers’ user experience.
Key Features of WISDM Customer Specific Pricing:
- Set individual prices for every customer to create a personalized buying experience
- Offer Role-based discounts for wholesalers, retailers, customers, etc. to increase memberships
- Use plugins API to change pricing rules through 3rd Party apps to improve customer experience.
- Save time and energy by offering Store-wide discounts to different sets of customers
- Create different pricing rules for product categories or subcategories to increase sales
- Encourage bulk purchases by creating several pricing slabs
- Push for higher purchase orders with cart discounts for New, Existing, and Guest users
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. It is super easy & user-friendly to use, set up, and operate.||1. Doesn’t let you set up and offer BOGO deals.|
|2. It allows you to create a personalized shop page for your preferred customers to make it simple for them to buy your products.|
|3. Suitable for solopreneurs and businesses looking for quick and easy-to-use features.|
|4. Set-up guides and tutorials are easily available on blogs and documentations.|
|5. Manage pricing easily from 3rd party apps using plugins API.|
You can even check out its Live Demo to get more clarity about its functionalities and working.
- $80 – Single site Annual License
- $120 – 5 site Annual License
- $160 – 10 site Annual License
2. ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
A powerful WooCommerce plugin that lets you offer dynamic pricing without complex calculations. It enables you to easily create offers and apply discounts at products, categories, carts, and combination levels. Having said that, the plugin also lets you create different pricing rules. Plus, you get to set a maximum discount limit over every rule.
With its unique ability, you can even set pricing for customers based on their buy history. This gives you an opportunity to retain and win back your customers.
But, the feature that stands out the most – displaying dynamic pricing tables. These tables show all the ongoing discounts to your customers. And, you can place it anywhere on your product page at your convenience.
Key Features of ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Offer discounts based on product combinations (Buy 1 unit of P3 and 1 unit of P4 to get 20% off) to sell more products
- Set Flat, Percentage, or Fixed pricing rules for different customers as per your needs
- Make Cart discounting rules based on product attributes, payment methods, or shipping methods
- Restrict discounts based on User Roles to highlight unique pricing to different customers
- Showcase table displaying all offer rules on the product page to enable the buyer to get a sense of all available discounts
- Supports various popular WooCommerce plugins like LocoTranslator, WooCommerce Bookings, etc.
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. The plugin is easy to use and work with.||1. Few reviews to rely on as it is relatively a newer plugin.|
|2. Lets you set pricing & discounts based on the buyer’s purchase history.|
|3. Suitable for beginners just starting out their WooCommerce journey.|
|4. Active and helpful support team available at all times.|
|5. Detailed documentation and guides available on blogs and their website.|
Before you make a purchase decision, I’d suggest you take a look at the live demo of the plugin. It’ll help you get a sense of its abilities.
- $79 – Single site Annual Subscription
- $119 – 5 site Annual Subscription
- $199 – 10 site Annual Subscription
3. YITH Dynamic Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce
YITH, a well-known group that develops WooCommerce plugins offers a special plugin for dynamic pricing & discounts. It comes with several features to offer: Discounts, Special Pricing, Promotions, Free Products, etc. enabling you to grab your customers’ attention, increase visits, and eventually sales.
Furthermore, it allows you to pump more life into your WooStore by letting you offer discounts based on cart value, product categories, quantity, etc.
Besides, you’re even free to allot special pricing rules and conditions. You can set these rules for specific customers to induce a feeling of privilege. But, the plugin stands apart and shines in its ability to let you schedule your offers and discounts like a breeze.
Key features of YITH Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Show variations of prices based on quantity purchased to help customers make decisions
- Offer discounts based on cart value, total quantity, product categories, user roles, etc. to influence purchase
- Reduce your workload by applying the same pricing rules for multiple products
- Add special notes to the products informing users about the discounts
- Depending on your choice, choose from percentage, fixed, or value-based discounting methods
- Use the gift free product feature and have your customers coming back to your store
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. It allows you to schedule discounts for your products.||1. The plugin is a bit complex and may take time to get used to.|
|2. Integrates seamlessly with popular WooCommerce plugins.||2. It is expensive and the features can get overwhelming.|
|3. Support team is responsive and extremely helpful.|
|4. Documentations and set-up guides are easily available|
Do check out the Live Demo to explore the plugin in depth before locking in on your decision.
- Free version available
- $129.99 – Single site annual License
- $349.99 – 6 sites annual License
- $349.99 – 30 sites annual License
4. Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce
This is quite a simple and straightforward dynamic pricing plugin from WooCommerce. Unlike the previous plugins, this one doesn’t come with a bunch load of features.
However, if you’re looking for something basic then this plugin works wonders. It allows you to set discounting and pricing rules based on – User roles, Cart Value, Quantity, and Product categories.
The feature that can help a lot – Set a common discount for specific users. You can set discounts on products from different categories. This strategy works great if you have a huge variety of products to offer. For e.g: Give 20% off on all T-shirts for a Gold member if they buy 2 or more items from the ‘Jackets’ section.
The only problem here – Your customer will see the discounted price only on the checkout page and not the front end.
Key Features of Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce
- Use Fixed/Percentage based pricing rules for different customers as per your choice
- Create a table of quantities and discount amounts to configure bulk discounts
- Set Cart discounts for different users to increase average order value
- Easy configurations and extensive documentation available for support
- Apply common discounts for product categories if you have a huge variety of products to offer
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. Suitable for beginners and small scale business||1. Offers limited features.|
|2. Easy to use and user-friendly.||2. Extremely expensive for the features it has to offer.|
|3. Extensive documentation available for support.||3. Testing the plugin is not an option as Live Demo isn’t available.|
|4. Support team is responsive and resourceful.|
Unfortunately, reviews and documentations are your only hopes to assess the plugin. A live Demo isn’t available.
- $129 – Single site Annual License
5. Advanced Dynamic Pricing plugin for WooCommerce
Again, a simple plugin that lets you set up dynamic pricing & discounts on your WooStore with ease. If you’re someone who wishes to apply very basic pricing rules, I’d recommend going ahead with this plugin.
You can configure Cart discounts, Role-based pricing, or even set up bulk discounts on products and their categories. Even though these are basic functions, they can still lead to a significant increase in sales. Moreover, the plugin also gives you valuable insights into your created pricing rules. It does this by providing detailed statistics and analysis.
With this, you can easily identify the strategies which are/aren’t working out. And, accordingly, take relevant actions.
Key Features of Advanced Dynamic Pricing plugin
- Allot Fixed/Percentage pricing rules for products or group of products as per your needs
- Supports Role-based Pricing and Bulk pricing to increase order value
- Add personalized pricing rules based on the user’s purchase history to influence sales
- Show/hide bulk discount table on the product page and push your customers to increase their purchase quantity
- Set discounts based on product combinations to sell more products
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. It provides basic pricing & discounting functions suitable if you’re just starting out.||1. Lacks advanced pricing & discounting features.|
|2. It gives detailed statistics and analysis to provide insights into the created pricing rules.||2. Not suitable if you’re running a medium to large-scale business or are planning to expand.|
|3. Easy to use and install.||3. Support team may take some time to get back.|
|4. The plugin is pocket-friendly and economical.|
Feel free to test the Live Demo to acquaint yourself with the plugin’s features.
- Free Version available
- $50 – Single site Annual License
- $100 – 3 sites Annual License
- $200 – 10 sites Annual License
6. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
This popular plugin, developed by RightPress lets you set up complex pricing rules in a jiffy. It offers a lot of flexibility in terms of discounting rules and conditions. This, in turn, gives you opportunities to create unique pricing combinations. And, in doing so, you can develop an effective marketing strategy to boost your revenues.
The plugin also enables you to apply multiple conditional logic. It includes – Purchase history, Product categories, Products in the cart, Quantity pricing, Tier pricing, etc. And, the best part – combine them in any way you like for different sets of customers.
Plus, there’s detailed documentation available to get you started ASAP.
Key features of WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Apply dozens of conditions to set pricing rules for a specific variation or entire shop to push sales
- Allot cart discounts based on customer details, past purchases, etc. to influence buyer
- Create discounting rules for products/categories based on Customers, User Roles, and Groups
- Choose Fixed/Percentage pricing rules for customers based on your choice
- Create unlimited pricing scenarios with Bulk pricing, Tiered pricing, product combinations, etc.
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. Let’s you create as many pricing & discounting combinations.||1. The support team is not very active and may take time to respond.|
|2. Easy to set up and use.||2. Lack of documentation available for reference and support.|
|3. Suitable for beginners.|
|4. The extension is pocket-friendly.|
It’s always better to check out the plugin in action through its Live Demo to get acquainted with all its features.
- $79.25 – Annual Regular License
- $333 – Annual Extended License
7. Discount Rules for WooCommerce
The Discount Rules for WooCommerce is one of a kind plugin developed by FlyCart. It comes with tons of features and over 20+ variations for discounts. These variations can be applied on the basis of Product Categories, User Roles, Product Quantities, Customer-specific, etc.
Using these, you can increase your customer acquisition rate and online revenues significantly.
With this lightweight plugin and its superb interface, you can easily design discounting rules like:
The BOGO deals, Cart-based discounts, Percentage discounts, Coupon-based discounts, etc.
These rules can lead to quick customer conversion. Apart from this, it also comes with an extraordinary support team that can help you out with the setup process.
Key Features of Discount Rules for WooCommerce
- Display discount table on product pages and modify it to suit the look and feel of your website
- Offer store-wide discounts to save time and efforts
- Attach ‘On Sale’ badges on discounted products to improve user experience
- Apply discounting techniques based on Fixed costs, Product attributes, Combos, etc.
- Show ‘You saved….’ message to customers on the checkout page and induce the feeling of savings
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. Allows you to set conditional/dependent product discounts.||1. The plugin is slightly complex when it comes to setup.|
|2. Excellent support team available at all times.|
|3. Detailed Documentation available.|
|4. Suitable for all levels of businesses.|
Get a sense of its user experience and functions before purchasing by looking at its Live Demo.
- Free Version Available
- $49 – Single site Annual License
- $69 – 5 sites Annual License
- $99 – 25 sites Annual License
8. Pricing Deals for WooCommerce
This is another powerful plugin that comes with a simple set up process. Plus, it also lets you create discount pricing and marketing deals on your WooStore. Apart from tons of exciting features, the plugin specializes in conducting discounting campaigns. You’re free to run such campaigns with various rules and criteria at your behest.
You can incorporate several options like BOGO deals, Catalog (Wholesale) discounts, Role-based pricing, etc. to increase customer loyalty and improve sales.
What’s better – You can even schedule your deals with a start and end date. And, you can use the options to make the deals visible only to Wholesale/Retail/Catalog customers. This enables you to plan out your strategy and target specific sets of customers as per your choice.
Key Features of Pricing Deals for WooCommerce
- Set limits to the number of times a discount can be availed by a particular customer
- Display different prices for Wholesalers/Members/Customers to increase bulk sales
- Choose to advertise your deals anywhere on your WooStore to gauge customer attention
- Control product visibility and display discounts only to a certain set of customers
- Add a custom message to all catalog discounts to establish personalization
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. It enables you to schedule your product discounts.||1. Doesn’t allow you to explore the plugin and its abilities as Live Demo isn’t available.|
|2. Easy to setup and configure.||2. Support team might take time to respond.|
|3. Extensive documentation and tutorials available.|
|4. Suitable for small and medium-scale businesses.|
Since there is no Live Demo available, make sure you go through the reviews and tutorial videos. This will give you more clarity on how people perceive the plugin.
- Free version available
- $50 – Single site Annual License
- $180 – 5 site Annual License
- $300 – 10 site Annual License
9. Easy WooCommerce Discounts
With this well-defined WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin, you can easily create the best discounts on your WooStore.
The plugin works great for beginners and professionals in equal measures. You can create bulk, cart, percentage, quantity discounts, and even shipping methods for your WooStore. If you’re looking to set up conditional pricing, this plugin will do the trick for you.
It also lets you set pricing and offers on Product categories, different User Roles, etc.
The most exciting part – You can use Countdown Timers to induce FOMO among your buyers. Apart from the discount strategies, you can even add WooCommerce Shipping methods. And, you can club this with pricing conditions and rules to increase your average order value.
Key Features of Easy WooCommerce Discounts
- Apply powerful conditional logic to control cart behaviors, purchase history, customer behavior, etc.
- Exclude certain products from discounts to highlight the exclusivity of a particular product
- Show discount per quantity on the products page to encourage bulk purchase
- Add a countdown timer on the products page to make customers aware of the discounts deadline
- Set discounts based on Product Category, User Roles, Cart Amount, Product Quantity, etc. to sell more products
- Use shortcodes to display customized product display to different customers
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. It allows you to use Countdown timers to induce FOMO.||1. Offers limited features.|
|2. Works great for beginners and professionals.||2. Lack of support from the team.|
|3. Easy to get started and operate.|
|4. Great documentation available.|
To try out all the features and functions, you should check out their front end and the back end Live Demo. This will give you a gist of how the plugin works.
- Free Version available
- $30 – Single site annual License
- $59 – 5 sites annual License
- $89 – 25 site annual License
10. Discount Suite for WordPress
A fairly straightforward plugin that offers all the important discounting features required to run a large WooStore. With this plugin, you’ll be able to set up Bulk discounts and BOGO Offers based on user roles, specific products, and categories. Moreover, the extension even allows you to create pricing rules and discounts based on purchase history, email id, shipping country, etc.
This will help in converting your customers quickly leading to higher sales. Plus, the plugin also gives you the option to offer products for free to your customers. In doing so, you’ll be able to get rid of your unsold products and add more value to your customer’s buying process.
Key Features of Discount Suite for WordPress
- Set up discounting rules based on products, product categories, user roles, quantity, etc.
- Configure BOGO deals and offer free gifts to add more value to your offerings
- Offer discounts to your newsletter subscribers and increase your newsletter database
- Option to create tiered pricing and offer different pricing versions of your product
Pro’s & Con’s
|1. Easy to install and configure.||1. Limited features but covers basic ones.|
|2. Suitable for all businesses.|
|3. Extensive documentation and support available.|
|4. Good support team available at all times.|
You can check out its Live Demo to test out all of its features and see if it fits your requirements.
- Free Version available,
- $60 – Single site Annual License.
- $180 – Five sites Annual License.
1. I’m a solopreneur selling limited products in my WooStore. Which dynamic pricing plugin would be more suitable for my needs as my customer base is growing?
If you’re a solopreneur or running a small-medium scale business with a growing customer base, you should check out plugins like WISDM Customer Specific Pricing, WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts by RightPress, or ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts as they come with sufficient features to fit your needs.
2. Which plugin offers maximum options to set up discounts & pricing rules?
All of the plugins come with their unique set of pricing & discounting rules that you can set up for your products and different customer segments. You can choose a plugin depending on the specific rules you need.
3. Will these plugins allow me to schedule discounts on my store?
Plugins like YITH Dynamic Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce and Pricing Deals for WooCommerce will let you schedule your discounts in order to run a sale or induce FOMO.
4. Will these plugins work with all product types?
Most of the plugins will work with WooCommerce Simple Product and Variable Product Types. However, before selecting, we recommend you verify your needs with the plugin’s capabilities.
5. Which plugin offers better customer support?
Most of the plugins have a good support team. But, if I had to recommend one – I’d point you towards the WISDM Customer Specific Pricing plugin as they have a great track record of resolving queries within 24 hours.
I genuinely believe each of these WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugins will add value to your WooStore. And, it’ll help you gain an advantage over your competitors.
Now, these 10 plugins come with their own unique pricing strategies and tactics. Having said that, choosing the best out of the best can sometimes be a task!
So, before we part, I’d like to quickly recommend my 3 top options based on the Functionalities, Ease of Use, Suitability for Users (Beginners or Professionals), Flexibility and Pricing:
- WISDM Customer Specific Pricing or
- YITH Dynamic Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce or
- ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts.
These choices are my personal opinions. In the end, you should choose a plugin that fits your needs and requirements the best.
I hope this article provided valuable insights and has helped you in the final decision-making.
In case, you’re still confused or have any concerns, feel free to reach out in the comments below 🙂