To run a successful WooCommerce store, especially in today’s times requires a lot of guts!
The competition in this space is intense. And, as a WooStore owner, the pressure is on you to adapt, differentiate yourself, and stay on your toes at all times.
While you can’t really control the competition, you can certainly stand apart and increase your profit margins by adapting dynamic pricing tactics and strategies in your business. Now, I know there’s a vast sea of dynamic pricing plugins out there that can help you achieve this.
However, more the merrier can sometimes lead to confusion! But, don’t you worry 🙂
Today, I’ve curated a list of 9 best WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugins that will hopefully narrow down your options. Plus, you’ll get you more clarity and insights into each of the plugins.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started!
1. WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
The WISDM Customer Specific Pricing plugin is one of the most widely used dynamic pricing & discounts plugins. It comes jam-packed with over 30+ features. These are designed and built by WisdmLabs who are also certified Woo Experts.
With this plugin, you can set custom prices for different User Roles, Customers, and Groups. It even allows you to create a personalized shop page with specific products. You can display these shop pages for your preferred customers to make them feel special. Better known for its abilities, the plugin also enables you to create offers through:
Quantity discounts, Product category discounts, Cart discounts, Pricing tiers, etc.
This lets you hike up your WooCommerce Customer Loyalty, Retention, and Sales. Moreover, during heavy holiday seasons, the plugin helps in reducing your stress. Its ‘Store-wide discounts’ functionality lets you apply discounts on all products at once.
Key Features of WISDM Customer Specific Pricing:
- Set individual prices for every customer to create a personalized buying experience
- Offer Role-based discounts for wholesalers, retailers, customers, etc. to increase memberships
- Save time and energy by offering Store-wide discounts to different sets of customers
- Create different pricing rules for product categories or subcategories to increase sales
- Encourage bulk purchases by creating several pricing slabs
- Push for higher purchase orders with cart discounts for New, Existing, and Guest users
You can even check out its Live Demo to get more clarity about its functionalities and its working.
- $80 – Single site Annual License
- $120 – 5 site Annual License
- $160 – 10 site Annual License
2. ELEX Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
A powerful WooCommerce plugin that lets you offer dynamic pricing without complex calculations. It enables you to easily create offers and apply discounts at products, categories, cart, and combination levels. Having said that, the plugin also lets you create different pricing rules. Plus, you get to set a maximum discount limit over every rule.
With its unique ability, you can even set pricing for customers based on their buy history. This gives you an opportunity to retain and win back your customers.
But, the feature that stands out the most – displaying dynamic pricing tables. These tables show all the ongoing discounts to your customers. And, you can place it anywhere on your product page as per your convenience.
Key Features of ELEX Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Offer discounts based on product combinations (Buy 1 unit of P3 and 1 unit of P4 to get 20% off) to sell more products
- Set Flat, Percentage, or Fixed pricing rules for different customers as per your needs
- Make Cart discounting rules based on product attributes, payment methods, or shipping methods
- Restrict discounts based on User Roles to highlight unique pricing to different customers
- Showcase table displaying all offer rules on the product page to enable the buyer to get a sense of all available discounts
- Supports various popular WooCommerce plugins like LocoTranslator, WooCommerce Bookings, etc.
Before you make a purchase decision, I’d suggest you take a look at the live demo of the plugin. It’ll help you get a sense of its abilities.
- $79 – Single site Annual Subscription
- $119 – 5 site Annual Subscription
- $199 – 10 site Annual Subscription
3. YITH Dynamic Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce
YITH, a well-known group that develops WooCommerce plugins offers a special plugin for dynamic pricing & discounts. This plugin comes with several features to offer:
Discounts, Special Pricing, Promotions, Free Products, etc.
This enables you to grab your customers’ attention, increase visits, and eventually sales.
Furthermore, it also lets you pump more life into your WooStore. And, to do so, you can offer discounts based on cart value, product categories, quantity, etc.
Besides, you’re even free to allot special pricing rules and conditions. You can set these rules for specific customers to induce a feeling of privilege. But, the plugin shines in its ability to let you schedule your offers and discounts like a breeze.
Key features of YITH Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Show variations of prices based on quantity purchased to help customers make decisions
- Offer discounts based on cart value, total quantity, product categories, user roles, etc. to influence purchase
- Reduce your workload by applying the same pricing rules for multiple products
- Add special notes to the products informing users about the discounts
- Depending on your choice, choose from percentage, fixed, or value-based discounting methods
- Use the gift free product feature and have your customers coming back to your store
Do check out the Live Demo to explore the plugin in depth before locking in on your decision.
- Free version available
- $129.99 – Single site annual License
- $349.99 – 6 sites annual License
- $349.99 – 30 sites annual License
4. Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce
This is quite a simple and straightforward dynamic pricing plugin from WooCommerce. Unlike the previous plugins, this one doesn’t come with a bunch load of features.
However, if you’re looking for something basic then this plugin works wonders. It allows you to set discounting and pricing rules based on – User roles, Cart Value, Quantity, and Product categories.
The feature that can help a lot – Set a common discount for specific users. You can set discounts on products from different categories. This strategy works great if you have a huge variety of products to offer. For e.g: Give 20% off on all T-shirts for a Gold member if they buy 2 or more items from the ‘Jackets’ section.
The only problem here – Your customer will see the discounted price only on the checkout page and not the front end.
Key Features of Dynamic Pricing for WooCommerce
- Use Fixed/Percentage based pricing rules for different customers as per your choice
- Create a table of quantities and discount amounts to configure bulk discounts
- Set Cart discounts for different users to increase average order value
- Easy configurations and extensive documentation available for support
- Apply common discounts for product categories if you have a huge variety of products to offer
Unfortunately, reviews and documentations are your only hopes to assess the plugin. A live Demo isn’t available.
- $129 – Single site Annual License
5. Advanced Dynamic Pricing plugin for WooCommerce
Again, a simple plugin that lets you set up dynamic pricing & discounts on your WooStore with ease. If you’re someone who wishes to apply very basic pricing rules, I’d recommend going ahead with this plugin.
You can configure Cart discounts, Role-based pricing, or even set up bulk discounts on products and its categories. Even though these are basic functions, it can still lead to a significant increase in sales. Moreover, the plugin also gives you valuable insights into your created pricing rules. It does this by providing detailed statistics and analysis.
With this, you can easily identify the strategies which are/aren’t working out. And, accordingly, take relevant actions.
Key Features of Advanced Dynamic Pricing plugin
- Allot Fixed/Percentage pricing rules for products or group of products as per your needs
- Supports Role-based Pricing and Bulk pricing to increase order value
- Add personalized pricing rules based on user’s purchase history to influence sales
- Show/hide bulk discount table on the product page and push your customers to increase their purchase quantity
- Set discounts based on product combinations to sell more products
Feel free to test the Live Demo to acquaint yourself with the plugin’s features.
- Free Version available
- $50 – Single site Annual License
- $100 – 3 sites Annual License
- $200 – 10 sites Annual License
6. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
This popular plugin, developed by RightPress lets you set up complex pricing rules in a jiffy. It offers a lot of flexibility in terms of discounting rules and conditions. This, in turn, gives you opportunities to create unique pricing combinations. And, in doing so, you can develop an effective marketing strategy to boost your revenues.
The plugin also enables you to apply multiple conditional logic. It includes – Purchase history, Product categories, Products in the cart, Quantity pricing, Tier pricing, etc. And, the best part – combine them in any way you like for different sets of customers.
Plus, there’s detailed documentation available to get you started ASAP.
Key features of WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Apply dozens of conditions to set pricing rules for a specific variation or entire shop to push sales
- Allot cart discounts based on customer details, past purchases, etc. to influence buyer
- Create discounting rules for products/categories based on Customers, User Roles, and Groups
- Choose Fixed/Percentage pricing rules for customers based on your choice
- Create unlimited pricing scenarios with Bulk pricing, Tiered pricing, product combinations, etc.
It’s always better to check out the plugin in action through its Live Demo to get acquainted with all its features.
- $79.25 – Annual Regular License
- $333 – Annual Extended License
7. Discount Rules for WooCommerce
The Discount Rules for WooCommerce is one of a kind plugin developed by FlyCart. It comes with tons of features and over 20+ variations for discounts. These variations can be applied on the basis of Product Categories, User Roles, Product Quantities, Customer-specific, etc.
Using these, you can increase your customer acquisition rate and online revenues significantly.
With this lightweight plugin and its superb interface, you can easily design discounting rules like:
The BOGO deals, Cart based discounts, Percentage discounts, Coupon based discounts, etc.
These rules can lead to quick customer conversion. Apart from this, it also comes with an extraordinary support team that can help you out with the setup process.
Key Features of Discount Rules for WooCommerce
- Display discount table on product pages and modify it to suit the look and feel of your website
- Offer store-wide discounts to save time and efforts
- Attach ‘On Sale’ badges on discounted products to improve user experience
- Apply discounting techniques based on Fixed costs, Product attributes, Combos, etc.
- Show ‘You saved….’ message to customers on the checkout page and induce the feeling of savings
Get a sense of its user experience and functions before purchasing by looking at its Live Demo.
- Free Version Available
- $49 – Single site Annual License
- $69 – 5 sites Annual License
- $99 – 25 sites Annual License
8. Pricing Deals for WooCommerce
This is another powerful plugin that comes with a simple set up process. Plus, it also lets you create discount pricing and marketing deals on your WooStore. Apart from tons of exciting features, the plugin specializes in conducting discounting campaigns. You’re free to run such campaigns with various rules and criteria at your behest.
You can incorporate several options like BOGO deals, Catalog (Wholesale) discounts, Role-based pricing, etc. to increase customer loyalty and improve sales.
What’s better – You can even schedule your deals with a start and end date. And, you can use the options to make the deals visible only to Wholesale/Retail/Catalog customers. This enables you to plan out your strategy and target specific sets of customers as per your choice.
Key Features of Pricing Deals for WooCommerce
- Set limits to the number of times a discount can be availed by a particular customer
- Display different prices for Wholesalers/Members/Customers to increase bulk sales
- Choose to advertise your deals anywhere on your WooStore to gauge customer attention
- Control product visibility and display discounts only to a certain set of customers
- Add a custom message to all catalog discounts to establish personalization
Since there is no Live Demo available, make sure you go through the reviews and tutorial videos. This will give you more clarity on how people perceive the plugin.
- Free version available
- $50 – Single site Annual License
- $180 – 5 site Annual License
- $300 – 10 site Annual License
9. Easy WooCommerce Discounts
With this well-defined WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin, you can easily create the best discounts on your WooStore.
The plugin works great for beginners and professionals in equal measures. You can create bulk, cart, percentage, quantity discounts, and even shipping methods for your WooStore. If you’re looking to set up conditional pricing, this plugin will do the trick for you.
It also lets you set pricing and offers on Product categories, different User Roles, etc.
The most exciting part – You can use Countdown Timers to induce FOMO among your buyers. Apart from the discount strategies, you can even add WooCommerce Shipping methods. And, you can club this with pricing conditions and rules to increase your average order value.
Key Features of Easy WooCommerce Discounts
- Apply powerful conditional logic to control cart behaviors, purchase history, customer behavior, etc.
- Exclude certain products from discounts to highlight the exclusivity of a particular product
- Show discount per quantity on the products page to encourage bulk purchase
- Add a countdown timer on the products page to make customers aware of the discounts deadline
- Set discounts based on Product Category, User Roles, Cart Amount, Product Quantity, etc. to sell more products
- Use shortcodes to display customized product display to different customers
To try out all the features and functions, you should check out their front end and the back end Live Demo. This will give you a gist of how the plugin works.
- Free Version available
- $30 – Single site annual License
- $59 – 5 sites annual License
- $89 – 25 site annual License
I genuinely believe each of these WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugins will add value to your WooStore. And, it’ll help you gain an advantage over your competitors.
Now, these 9 plugins come with their own unique pricing strategies and tactics. Having said that, choosing the best out of the best can sometimes be a task!
So, before we part, I’d like to quickly recommend my 3 top options based on the Functionalities, Ease of Use, Suitability for Users (Beginners or Professionals), Flexibility and Pricing:
- WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
- YITH Dynamic Pricing & Discounts for WooCommerce and
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts by RightPress.
These choices are my personal opinions. In the end, you should choose a plugin that fits your needs and requirements the best.
I hope this article provided valuable insights and has helped you in the final decision making.
In case, you’re still confused or have any concerns, feel free to reach out in the comments below 🙂