Product Enquiry Pro for WooCommerce, bridges the gap between the unsure customer and the product owner. The plugin provides a visitor of your e-store, an option to inquire about a product for sale, before adding it to the cart. The question is sent to the product owner, who can reply back to the potential customer. Thus an unsure visitor can be converted into a sale.
- Product Enquiry Pro for WooCommerce is now WPML compatible. What does this mean to you? It means that you can now localize the plugin in a language of your choice. You can test for yourself by viewing a Demo
- It has been built as an extension for WooCommerce. Hence you will need to install WooCommerce before installing Product Enquiry Pro on your site. WooCommerce can be downloaded from Download WooCommerce.
- Once you have downloaded and installed WooCommerce on your site, you will need to install and activate WPML and Product Enquiry Pro on your site.
- You can refer the Product Enquiry Pro guide in order to install and start using the plugin.
- You will then have to install and activate WPML to make start translating strings in your plugin. Read the WPML user guide to get started with translating the plugin.
- Once you have successfully implemented the steps above you will have successfully translated Product Enquiry Pro to the language of your choice.
- Product Enquiry Version 1.3.1 is compatible with WPML.