As a WooStore owner, watching people buy your products in bulk is the best feeling ever!
And, using tiered pricing to bring those feelings to life is precisely the right strategy to stand out from the rest of the clan.
Now, to help you be different and sell more, I have shortlisted 9 best WooCommerce Tiered Pricing plugins. I’ve personally used these plugins and are certainly the best when it comes to getting the job done, ease of use, and functions.
In this article, I’ll be diving deep into each of the 9 plugins so that you can make an informed decision and pick the one that suits your needs the best.
So, without any further ado, let’s dig in!
[lwptoc numeration=”none” title=”Best WooCommerce Tiered Pricing Plugins” skipHeadingLevel=”h3″ skipHeadingText=”*Parting Thoughts,*”]
1. WISDM Customer Specific Pricing by WisdmLabs
The WISDM Customer Specific Pricing is a popular dynamic pricing add-on developed by WisdmLabs. It enables you to create multiple pricing tiers by having different pricing slabs for product quantities. For e.g: You can offer 2 books at 10% off, 3 books at 15% off, 5 books at 30% off, and so on.
With this, you can encourage your customers to buy more quantities of your products. Moreover, the plugin also enables you to auto-apply discounts for tiered pricing as the customer increases the quantity.
Besides this, the add-on even allows you to increase customer conversions by setting the personalized shop pages for customers, cart discounts, category discounts, etc. You have the opportunity to create a personalized buying experience for your shoppers.
Key Features of WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
- Easy set up with almost no coding requirements
- Encourage bulk purchases by creating multiple pricing tiers
- Save time and focus on other aspects of your business by offering site-wide discounts
- Use tiered pricing to auto-apply discounts based on purchase quantity
- Entice buyers to complete a sale by offering exclusive cart discounts
- Boost customer happiness and loyalty by setting different prices for different groups
You should check out its Live Demo to explore all of its functionality and see if it suits your needs.
- $80 – Single site Annual License.
2. Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce by u2code
This is a plugin, straightforward in its nature that lets you set up tiered pricing by offering progressive discounts depending on the quantity. It is useful for all store owners but works great especially if you’re a wholesaler as it allows you to set up individual pricing for different quantity ranges.
You have the option to display the pricing table and the auto-price changes anywhere on your products page. In addition, the add-on comes with simple configuration steps that can be managed through General Settings and Products Page.
Plus, it also applies your theme’s look and feels to the pricing table thereby, making the table appear attractive to your customers.
Key Features of Tiered Pricing Table for WooCommerce
- Shows pricing table on the products page with adjustments depending upon the quantity
- Apply auto price change based on the product quantity
- Option to choose where to display the pricing table as per your will
- Customize the appearance of your pricing table as per your convenience
- Option to display summary blocks with the total price
- Compatible with popular WordPress themes
Unfortunately, Live Demo is not available for the plugin. You’ll have to take a look at its reviews before making a purchase decision.
- $79 – Single site Annual License.
3. WooCommerce Tiered Pricing by ignitewoo
This is an interesting plugin that lets you configure tiered pricing specific to user roles. It is unique in the sense it allows you to create custom user roles. And, lets you set prices for those roles for each product and even allows you to assign global percentage discounts for that role.
The extension works with simple as well as variable products. However, if you want to offer quantity discounts on tier pricing, you’ll need to use this plugin in combination with another dynamic pricing extension. And, this is a major downside of this plugin.
Key Features of WooCommerce Tiered Pricing
- Add unlimited custom roles as per your convenience
- Set individual and global discount rules per user role
- Enable/Disable taxes for user roles create with this plugin
- Seamless integration with dynamic pricing plugin to create quantity based pricing tiers
- Optionally allow backorders for any roles created with this plugin
You’ll have to rely on the reviews as the plugin doesn’t offer a Live Demo to test out its functions.
- $79 – Single site Annual License.
4. Discount Rules for WooCommerce – Pro by flycart
Again, the Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pro is a popular discounts plugin out there. It gives you tons of options to set up different discounting rules like store-wide discounts, tiered discounts, product-specific discounts, percentage discounts, etc. These options can help you increase your sales conversions significantly.
But, what makes this plugin stand out is its Tiered Pricing feature – you can set volume-based discounts and display a tiered pricing table on the products page. This will make it easier to convert customers quickly, especially wholesale buyers.
Moreover, it also comes with advanced formatting options that enable you to play around with the layout of the table to suit your website outlook.
Key Features of Discount Rules for WooCommerce Pro
- Create different discounting rules and strategies with an easy user interface and simple set up
- Increase conversions by displaying a discounting table on the products page
- Configure discounts based on category, cart, product-specific, quantity, user role, etc.
- Setup quantity and tiered pricing discounts and force shoppers to buy in bulk
- Open up ways for upselling by creating BOGO offers
- Configure conditional and coupon-based discounts
I suggest you try out the Live Demo and explore all of its features before making a purchase decision.
- $34 – Single site Annual Subscription.
5. WooCommerce tiered pricing – Price by Quantity by WPmajesty
Another popular plugin rooted in its simplicity empowers you to create tiered pricing based on product quantity. You can set discounting rules and display a tiered pricing table on the products page at three different places. This helps you grab your customers’ attention as they hover through your website.
It also comes with easy options to configure pricing rules at the product, category, or global level. Besides, the extension offers multiple level settings to enable tiered pricing. Plus, you’re free to place the discounting table above or below the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
Key features of WooCommerce Tiered Pricing
- Set up pricing rules easily at the product level, category level, or global rule.
- Display discounts table on the products page at three different places to catch your shopper’s attention
- Supports simple and variable products
- Provides multiple level settings to enable unique tiered pricing for customers
- Provide discounts based on quantity and price changes as the quantity changes
If you’re eyeing this plugin, I suggest you take a look at its Live Demo first and test out its functionalities.
- $38 – Single site Regular License.
6. YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
This extension lets you create different kinds of dynamic pricing rules. It is designed to improve customer conversions and sales. With this plugin, you can offer discounts based on the number of products. Doing this will encourage customers to buy more. In addition, it also lets you showcase a dedicated pricing table on the products page for different variations of products.
Besides this, you can even set up discount rules based on User Roles, Cart conditions, product-specific, etc. But, what makes this plugin unique is its ability to schedule and set a time span for the availability of the offers and discounts. This can create FOMO and urgency among the buyers leading to quicker sales and an increase in profits.
Key Features of YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Set up tiered pricing based on different product quantities
- Options to configure discounts for specific users, products, cart conditions, etc.
- Display pricing table for products and its variations
- Schedule your offers to incite FOMO among the buyers
- Choose from 3 discount modes — percentage, fixed amount, or value
- Push shoppers to buy larger quantities by highlighting the cheapest price for that product
I recommend you try out its Live Demo first. It will give you a better understanding of its functions and features.
- $90.99 – Single Site Annual License.
7. WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts by RightPress
This is an all-purpose dynamic pricing extension that can be used to create regular sales, discounting methods, special offers, bulk pricing, tiered pricing, promotions, etc.
It is a simple plugin without any complex rules. It lets you set up attractive discounts based on quantities leading to a boost in sales. Moreover, you can configure dozens of pricing rules, set up cart discounts, conditional logic, etc. to attract customers. Overall, this plugin with its powerful features will help you increase conversions and sales.
Key Features of WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Configure tiered pricing and attract customers with increasing quantitative discounts
- Comes with features suitable to sell retail as well as wholesale products
- Set up pricing rules based on Cart conditions, product categories, user roles, etc.
- Use extensive conditional logic to apply discounting rules as per your convenience
- Easy set up with barely any coding requirements
- It is flexible enough to let you combine pricing methods and conditions to fit your pricing strategy
To get a better idea about its features, don’t forget to check out its Live Demo.
- $79.25 – Single site Regular License.
8. ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
A powerful dynamic pricing plugin that comes with tons of features designed to increase conversions and sales on your WooCommerce store. You can easily set up tiered pricing by configuring quantity discounts on products.
Apart from this, you can also use this plugin to create discounts based on User Roles, cart conditions, product categories, combination levels, etc.
Furthermore, the plugin also lets you display a pricing table based on product quantities. This will encourage your customers to buy more when they see the discounts increasing. And, it also helps in keeping them informed about the ongoing offers. However, the feature that makes this plugin unique – it gives the store owner a special control to set a maximum discount limit over every rule.
Key Features of ELEX WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts
- Offer discounts based on a combination of product categories or products to sell more items
- Create BOGO offers easily to attract customers and increase sales
- Display a pricing table on the products page showcasing all the ongoing discounts to keep the customers informed
- Configure tiered pricing and set up quantity based discounts
- Set maximum discount on different rules to limit the discount applied
- Show the tiered pricing table on the products page as well
You’ll have to rely on the reviews and ratings since there’s no Live Demo available for the plugin.
- $79 – Single site Annual License.
9. WooCommerce Fees and Discounts by Pluginrepublic
Again, this is a dynamic plugin with dozens of features that lets you create powerful pricing incentives for your WooStore. With this plugin, you can create discounts, apply dynamic pricing rules, create multiple pricing tiers, apply fees and discounts based on payment gateways, etc.
Similar to other plugins in the list, this one also allows you to apply discounts based on the number of products. To make things easier for your customers, it even allows you to display pricing tiers in easy to read tables.
Plus, you can use different methods to set pricing rules for User Roles, Bulk discounts, etc. as per your convenience.
Key Features of WooCommerce Fees and Discounts
- Apply fees and discounts based on payment gateways
- Configure fixed or percentage-based discounts as per your needs
- Create multiple pricing tiers and display it using a pricing table to attract customers
- Offer discounts based on products, categories, user roles, etc.
- Create BOGO offers and quicken the sales process
The plugin doesn’t offer a Live Demo. You’ll have to check out its reviews before purchasing.
- $59 – Single site Basic Annual Plan.
Well, that was my list for the 9 best WooCommerce Tiered Pricing plugin!
Before I end, I want you to know that all of the mentioned plugins are great when it comes to incorporating tiered pricing and getting the job done. I suggest you choose a plugin that fits your needs the best.
However, if you’re still confused, let me try to further narrow it down for you. Here are my top 3 recommendations based on my experience with their features, suitability for basic and advanced users, ease of use, and support.
- WISDM Customer Specific Pricing by WisdmLabs or
- YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts or
- WooCommerce Tiered Pricing by ignitewoo
Again, these recommendations are based on my personal experiences and might be different for someone else. And, in the end, you should select a plugin that suits your needs the best.
Having said that, I hope this article was able to provide you with valuable insights. Do let me know about your plugin selection in the comments section and what made you pick the particular extension.
Feel free to reach out in the comments section below 🙂
Leave a Reply