Did you know – providing a pre-sale inquiry option can speed up your customer conversion process by 10-20%?
Now, this figure can add a lot of value to your WooCommerce store in these challenging times.
And, one of the simplest ways to provide this pre-sale functionality is to allow customers to send in their price quotations with ease. With this option in your store, the chances of capturing genuine leads increase. Plus, it opens up room for negotiations, especially with bulk buyers. This can lead to more conversions and sales.
Hence, in this article, I will be sharing a curated list of 7 best WooCommerce ‘Request a Quote’ plugins for 2020 to help you quicken your customer conversion process.
The WISDM Product Enquiry Pro is one of the most popular and robust WooCommerce Quote Generator plugins. It makes it super easy for you to set up a full-fledged Quotation system in a jiffy.
With its extraordinary features, you can empower your customers to Request a Quote for simple products or variations of products as well. Besides, the plugin breaks the stereotype of a ‘typical quotations’ functionality. It goes a step further and enables your customers to raise questions/doubts about your products through an Enquiry button.
Plus, PEP is also compatible with Dokan – the most powerful multi-vendor plugin. If you’re planning to create a marketplace or already running one with Dokan, you can now enable multiple vendors to inquire and send in quotations through this compatibility.
This synergy of Quotations and Enquiry functions can transform your customers’ buying experience. Eventually, helping you to capture and convert solid leads.
Key features of WISDM Product Enquiry Pro
- Allow customers to inquire or request quotations for variation of products.
- Easily add Request a Quote or Inquiry button on the product page.
- Compatible with Dokan multi-vendor plugin.
- Cut language barriers by accepting quotations in all languages.
- Export quotation records to analyze buyer demands and price requests.
- Enable customers to send inquiries or quotations for multiple products at once.
- Let users view their inquiry cart at all times with a Mini cart widget.
Pro’s and Con’s of WISDM Product Enquiry Pro
|1. It allows for multi-vendor inquiry.||1. It does not support RTL language.|
|2. Excellent support and extensive documentation available.|
|3. Simple to install and easy to use.|
|4. Works smoothly for all businesses (small to large scale).|
You can also check out its Live Demo to explore and test all the functionalities.
- $80 – 1 site annual license.
- $120 – 5 sites annual license.
- $160 – 10 sites annual license.
Another powerful WooCommerce Quotation plugin that opens up communication between you and your customers. It allows your customers to create their list of products and submit them to you for price quotations.
You can make it convenient for your buyers to quickly request a quote for the products through an ‘Add to Quote’ button. Conversely, the plugin also lets you encourage customers to get in touch with you by allowing you to hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
With its capability to create temporary quotations with an expiry date, makes this plugin stand apart from the rest.
Key features of YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote
- Display the ‘Add to Quote’ button for specific/all products or select Users as per your plans.
- Allow users to request a quote for out of stock products.
- Enable customers to accept or reject quotations from the email itself.
- Create and send quotes automatically with the amount calculated on the original price of the product.
- Set a specific payment method for accepted quotes.
Pro’s and Con’s of YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote
|1. A dedicated support team available at all times.||1. The plugin can be slightly difficult to set up.|
|2. The free version of the plugin is available and adds basic functionalities.||2. Does not support RTL language.|
|3. Translation-ready with WPML compatibility.|
|4. Comes with a Budget-friendly option|
Don’t forget to check out its Live Demo before going ahead with the purchase decision.
- Free version available
- $59.99 – 1 site annual license.
- $169.99 – 6 sites annual license.
- $269.99 – 30 sites annual license.
This Quotation plugin is flexible and easy-to-use. It turns your customer’s shopping cart into a Quote Request system. Your customer can send in quotations from the cart for select or all items depending on their will.
The plugin also gives you an opportunity to limit price visibility and enable quote requests by user roles and customer’s IP address. Apart from communication and negotiations, this plugin provides another special feature. It enables your customers to submit a bid while requesting a quote. This could be useful if you’re running an auction for your products.
With this quote request functionalities, you can boost lead generation and customer engagement significantly on your WooStore.
Key features of NP Quote Request WooCommerce Plus
- Show/Hide prices of products and display request a quote option for certain user roles.
- Allow Request a Quote option at the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Enable customers to submit the whole cart as a quote request.
- Option to send a payment link along with the price quotations.
- Automatic email triggers for admin and customer during the negotiation process.
Pro’s and Con’s of NP Quote Request WooCommerce Plus
|1. The plugin is quite adaptable with its ability to manage quotes and normal checkouts together in the cart.||1. Live Demo not available.|
|2. It provides fast support and makes video documentation available.||2. No support for RTL.|
|3. Simple plugin with basic functionalities.|
|4. Offers a free version allowing you to check your theme compatibility.|
You’ll have to check out the reviews or try the free version before purchasing since Live Demo for the plugin is not available.
- Free version available.
- $44.99 – 1 site annual license.
- $98.99 – 3 site annual license.
With this popular extension by Addify, you can create a clear path for different customers to request quotations for your products and orders. This allows you to hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button thereby, forcing wholesalers, retailers, etc. to request price quotations.
If you’re creating a whole new website then this plugin seems like a good option. It gives you a chance to set up a complete quotation system on your WooStore. You can make it easy for your customers to create quote baskets and submit the same through a simple quote form.
All in all, it is a simple plugin with minimum features. The only drawback – it is quite expensive for the features it provides.
Key features of Request a Quote for WooCommerce
- Display the Quote button for selected User Roles.
- Set auto-email notifications for admin and customers.
- Enable mini quote baskets for customers to review their orders.
- Create custom quote submission messages.
- Add multiple products to the quote basket.
Pro’s and Con’s of Request a Quote for WooCommerce
|1. Comes with minimum features and is suitable for small businesses.||1. Slightly expensive for the functions it offers.|
|2. Compatible with popular page builder plugins like Elementor, Divi, etc.|
|3. Quick support and extensive documentation available.|
I’d recommend you to check out the plugin’s Live Demo to gain clarity on all its functionalities.
- $59 – 1 site annual subscription.
This is a simple and an efficient WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin developed by Fantastic plugins. With this extension, you can enable your customers to submit their quotations in multiple quote request modes.
You can choose to include or exclude the additional costs like the Tax, shipping costs, etc. while displaying the price quotations. This enables you to provide a clear picture of the total price of a product. If your needs are basic, this can be your go-to plugin with great opportunities to negotiate and set payment reminders.
Key features of Quote Request for WooCommerce
- Separate dashboard for admin and customers to manage submitted quote requests.
- Allow customers to request stock more than the available inventory.
- Choose to show/hide additional costs like tax and shipping charges to customers as they submit quotes.
- Restrict quote requests only to Out of Stock products.
- Set time limits for making payments after accepting the quotation.
Pro’s and Con’s of Quote Request for WooCommerce
|1. The plugin is best suited if you’re just starting out. The set up is simple as well.||1. Live demo not available.|
|2. It is budget-friendly.||2. Lack of support in case you run into trouble with the plugin.|
|3. Extensive documentation is available.|
|4. The plugin is Translation-ready.|
Unfortunately, the Live Demo for the plugin is not available. You have no choice but to trust the reviews and directly buy the plugin.
- $29 – 1 site annual subscription.
This Easy WooCommerce plugin is convenient and a time-saving. It enables your customers to get in touch with you through a simple form. They can ask for price estimates and bargain prices through a ‘Request a Quote’ button directly from the cart page.
It saves your customers the hassle of going through the registration process. Once they submit a quote, their registration is automatically done. You can send all the updates regarding quote negotiations, new price suggestions, and its acceptance or rejections through an auto-email function.
The specialty of this plugin – it allows you to send custom emails to your customers along with the quote details right from your admin panel.
Key features of Easy WooCommerce Request a Quote
- Supports quotation requests for simple and variable products.
- Ability to change quotation status: Approved, Cancelled, Pending.
- Enable customers to ask quotations for multiple products at a time.
- Automatic user registration when submitting a quote.
- Allow customers to send quotations for canceled proposals.
Pro’s and Con’s of Easy WooCommerce Request a Quote
|1. Enables you to send custom emails along with quotes to customers.||1. The plugin isn’t Gutenberg optimized.|
|2. Comes with an easy setup process.||2. Lack of documentation and support.|
|3. It offers a budget-friendly option.|
You can take a deep dive into the plugin’s features with its Live Demo. I’d recommend you to test it before buying.
- $22.88 – 1 site annual subscription.
This plugin by eMarket Design is intuitive and powerful, designed for small business owners. It enables you to receive Requests for Quotations and Information from your customers with ease.
This extension makes it damn simple to set up your quote request form. You can easily add your own fields and style as per your desires. Furthermore, you can quickly find and focus on your important product quotations with its ability to categorize quote requests under Drafts, On hold, Delivered, etc.
The major benefit of this Quote Request plugin lies in its invisible form field. It can reduce your stress to a great extent as this helps in preventing spam requests fast and easy.
Key features of Request a Quote
- Customize quote request forms with few clicks.
- View all your Sales quote requests from one central location.
- Only logged in members can submit requests for quotations.
- Keep customers posted regarding their quotation update through instant emails.
- Assign quotes or information requests to staff members.
Pro’s and Con’s of Request a Quote
|1. Easy to customize plugin without writing any code.||1. It is quite an expensive plugin for the features it has to offer.|
|2. Extensive documentation and excellent product support available.|
|3. It comes with a simple set up procedure.|
Do not forget to check out its Live Starter Demo site before making a decision on its Pro version.
- Request a Quote Starter site is available for free.
- $149.99 – 1 site annual subscription.
Over to you,
This was my roundup of the 7 best WooCommerce Request a Quote plugins for 2020. I hope the article provided you with great insights into making an informed decision.
All of the above-mentioned plugins can add a lot of value to your WooCommerce store. You can systematically increase your customer conversions by choosing an extension that is in line with your needs and budget.
If you’re still confused, let me help you further shorten this decision.
Are you looking for a complete quotation system with powerful functions? I’d recommend you to go with:
- WISDM Product Enquiry Pro plugin or (suitable for all scale of businesses)
- YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote plugin (suitable for all scale of businesses)
If you’re looking for a simple quotations system with minimum functions, I’d recommend you to go with:
- Request a Quote for WooCommerce plugin or (suitable for small businesses)
- Quote Request for WooCommerce plugin or (suitable for small businesses)
- Easy WooCommerce Request a Quote (suitable for small businesses)
Also, if you’ve used or would like to suggest any other WooCommerce Request a Quote plugins, feel free to do so in the comments section 🙂