If you own a WooCommerce store, then you may already be aware of how sales psychology works.
Customers often get attracted to products that are available for a limited time. Or if there is a countdown ticking, indicating the arrival of a much-awaited product, then you can expect customers to sign up for waitlists to buy that product.
Scarcity or limited product supply is often perceived valuable by customers thereby, arousing their interests.
Creating an urgency to buy among your customers is the best way to boost online store sales. However, you can’t do that unless you have a product availability plugin, installed and active in your WooCommerce store.
This will help you assign availability schedules to your products and manage inventory efficiently while keeping the customer’s interest alive. Plus, it also speeds up your customers’ purchase decisions.
So, here’s a list of 9 best WooCommerce Product Availability plugins that’ll help you scale your WooStore to the next level.
1. WISDM Scheduler
One of the best WooCommerce product availability plugins available in the market, the WISDM Scheduler by WisdmLabs is power-packed with features and offers extensive support for customers. This plugin is not just suitable for product availability management but can also be used to drive lead generation and pushing seasonal offers on your store.
Key Features of WISDM Scheduler
- With WISDM scheduler, you can set a date and time-specific scheduling on products in your store making them available to customers for selective days and for a limited time period.
- You can hide out of stock or unavailable products, thus limiting customer view to only available products.
- Countdown timers can be set for unavailable products and you can also allow your customers to receive notifications about product availability.
- You can generate customer interest reports at the backend and view product specific interest by the notifications subscribed by your customers.
- Not only can you set an upcoming availability schedule, but you can also assign expiry or out of stock timer to specific products on the basis of available inventory.
- Bulk scheduling is also possible, allowing you to assign product availability to multiple products with a single click.
Pros and Cons of WISDM Scheduler
- A single business license for annual use is priced at $80
- A single business license for lifetime use is priced at $200
2. WooCommerce Product Scheduler by Festi-team
Festi Team’s Product Scheduler for WooCommerce is an affordable product availability plugin. The plugin offers all the basic functionalities required for product scheduling on your WooCommerce store and can be considered as a good starter option.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Scheduler by Festi-team
- This plugin allows you to manage product availability with a time clock countdown. You can improve your online store’s customer engagement with this feature.
- Time and date specific product availability can be scheduled as per your stock inventory.
- You can also hide the unavailable products or hide the ‘Add to Cart’ option during the time that your store is closed.
- Customized text or message can be displayed with unavailable products to inform site users about its future availability.
- Customized messages can also be displayed with products that are available for a limited period, along with a time left countdown.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Scheduler by Festi-team
|1. The live clock feature is very helpful for products that are routinely made available for a limited time.||1. Only an annual license for a single user is available. Multi-user or lifetime usage options are not available.|
|2. A live demo of the plugin is available for previewing the features before making a purchase.||2. This plugin is not multisite compatible.|
|3. Quick support available for plugin installation and management.||3. A bulk product scheduling option is not yet available in this plugin.|
|4. Suitable if you’re just starting out.|
The Regular license is priced at $15 for a single user only.
3. Finale Lite – Sales Countdown Timer & Discounts for WooCommerce by XLPlugins
Finale Lite by XL plugins is a multi-functional plugin that is designed to let you combine product availability and scheduling features with sales promotions on your WooCommerce store. This plugin is especially effective if you want to create urgency of purchase around your products and drive sales by encouraging customers to take time-sensitive actions.
Key Features of Finale Lite Sales Countdown Timer & Discounts for WooCommerce by XL Plugins
- Time and day-specific product availability can be scheduled and you can choose to either offer the product for regular price or at a discounted price as part of a promotional campaign.
- This plugin also has the countdown timer feature that allows you to indicate the time left before a product will become unavailable.
- Customized product availability schedules can be applied to multiple products in a few simple steps.
- You can also display stock levels on product pages to indicate the future availability of different products.
- You can hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button and display custom text or message on product pages in its place.
Pros and Cons of Finale Lite Sales Countdown Timer & Discounts for WooCommerce by XL Plugins
|1. The biggest pro of this plugin is that it combines product availability features with sales promotion management.||1. This plugin may face site compatibility issues, thus requiring extensive support during installation.|
|2. Bulk scheduling of product availability is possible with this plugin.||2. Customer support is offered via WordPress forums and live chats, making it slower and less helpful if you are not a tech-savvy site owner.|
|3. The countdown feature of this plugin can also be integrated with email campaigns that you run for your store.||3. The basic license is not multisite compatible. Pro and Business licenses are somewhat expensive.|
|4. Regular plugin updates are offered by the XLPlugins team.|
- A Basic license is available at $29/year.
- A Pro license is available at $59/year. It comes with two bonus add-ons and can be installed in up to 5 sites.
- A lifetime license option is also available with the Basic plan at $79 and Pro plan at $149.
4. WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by Geek Web Solutions
Geek Web Solution’s product availability scheduler for WooCommerce is a free product availability plugin. This makes it a good starter option for your WooCommerce store and you can learn to use its various features as well as their effectiveness for your store, before investing in a premium plugin.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by Geek Web Solutions
- You can assign time and date specific product availability schedule using this plugin.
- ‘Add to Cart’ button can be hidden when your online store is closed and can automatically become activated once the store is open and products are available for sale.
- The plugin also has a countdown feature to display the time remaining until a product becomes available or the expiration time of an available product or deal.
- You can manually enable or disable the scheduler and can also display the next opening time of the store.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by Geek Web Solutions
|1. This plugin is free of cost. Thus if you don’t want to invest a lot while learning about product availability features in your store, this can be the way to go.||1. This is open-source software, the upgrade, and advancement of which depends on donations and individual developer contributions.|
|2. This plugin is multi-site compatible with WordPress and WooCommerce.||2. Bulk product availability scheduling is not possible with this plugin.|
|3. Since it is an open-source plugin, if you know how to make changes to the code, you can customize the plugin as per your need.||3. Plugin installation and management support are weak.|
This is a free plugin.
5. Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce by FantasticPlugins
Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce is a premium scheduler plugin that offers all the prominent features that you will need for managing product availability on your site.
Key Features of Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce by Fantastic Plugins
- It is designed to work for simple as well as variable products on your WooCommerce website.
- Product availability can be assigned to products for a specific date range, or specific days of the week, or even for a particular time slot during the day. You can also schedule multiple time slots for product availability.
- Customer-specific or user role specific product availability can also be assigned as well.
- It comes with a countdown timer feature as well, which can be used to indicate the next availability of the product.
- Display custom messages next to unavailable products on your site in place of the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
Pros and Cons of Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce by Fantastic Plugins
|1. Regular updates to the plugin are offered by the Fantastic Plugins team, bringing all the best and latest features to you.||1. This plugin is somewhat expensive when compared to the limited features being offered.|
|2. Quick support is available for the installation and management of the plugin.||2. Bulk scheduling of products is currently not possible with this plugin.|
|3. It’s a translation ready plugin, making it best suited for your website if you are targeting customers belonging to a specific geographical area.||3. This plugin is not multisite compatible.|
Only one pricing option is available with the annual single user license available at $49.
6. WooCommerce Availability Scheduler by Vanquish
Designed by Vanquish, this premium product availability plugin is designed to offer a wide range of features and functionalities to your WooCommerce store. You can also modify the plugin to use the components that are best suited to your product management needs.
Key Features of WooCommerce Availability Scheduler
- You can set product availability in a flexible manner for all days of the week.
- Assign a user or role-specific purchase availability on products in your WooCommerce store.
- Hide products during the unavailability period, thus only allowing customers to view products that are available.
- Time range specific product availability can also be set with this plugin, which means that you can hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button when your store is closed or when you don’t have stock of the product.
- Customized messages can be displayed on the product pages along with countdown timers if the product availability schedule is cyclic or recurring on your WooStore.
- You can also set product availability as per a daily sales limit, depending on your inventory.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Availability Scheduler
|1. The plugin has a bulk editor feature that allows you to assign purchase availability to multiple products in a single go.||1. The extended license is very expensive when compared to the regular license and similar other plugins available in the market.|
|2. The regular license of the plugin also comes with in-built 6-month support, which makes it easy for you to install and learn to use the plugin, without facing any service issues.||2. This plugin is incompatible with the measurement price calculator, causing the ‘Add to Cart’ button to be double rendered if the measurement price calculator plugin is not deactivated.|
- The Regular license is priced at $18
- The Extended license is priced at $85
- Extended license support up to 12 months can be bought for $4.88.
7. Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas
If you are selling intangible products like online courses through your Woocommerce store, and want to schedule the launch of your courses and manage enrollment in the same, then the Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas is just the plugin for you.
However, as the name suggests, having LearnDash on your WordPress site is a prerequisite for using this plugin.
Key Features of Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas
- Time and date specific course availability can be scheduled using a calendar view with this plugin.
- Bulk scheduling feature is also available, which means that you can schedule multiple courses to be available at the same time on your site.
- You can assign the same course to be available at different times, thus achieving repeated or cyclic availability.
- Also, display customized messages with unavailable courses, indicating the reason for unavailability or the next available date.
- You have the option to hide courses when they are unavailable.
Pros and Cons of Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas
|1. The drag and drop interface of this plugin is very user friendly.||1. This is also an open-source plugin, which means that the support is limited to WordPress forums and can make it difficult for first-time site owners.|
|2. Customer-specific course availability can also be assigned through this plugin.||2. Upgrades to the plugin are dependent on contributions by developers to the open-source code.|
|3. Modifications and customizations to the plugin are possible due to its open-source code and availability of free add-ons as well as widgets.|
Course Scheduler for LearnDash is a Free plugin.
8. WPC Product Timer for WooCommerce by WPClever
Designed specifically for WooCommerce, WPC Product Timer is a perfect starter plugin for your WooCommerce store since it seamlessly syncs with all the themes and plugins that you may already be using.
Key Features of WPC Product Timer for WooCommerce
- Time-specific product availability during a day can be assigned to limit sales of the product as per inventory or sales goals.
- You can assign multiple date and time combinations for product availability to different products with this plugin.
- Assign product availability using a visual calendar. However, if you prefer a simpler box input interface, that is also possible for setting availability schedules.
- Out of stock or unavailable products can be hidden on your WooStore.
Pros and Cons of WPC Product Timer for WooCommerce
|1. The intuitive and user-friendly interface of the plugin allows you to simply install and start using it without much support.||1. As is the case with other open-source plugins, support for plugin installation maintenance is limited.|
|2. This plugin is compatible with all WordPress themes, WPC, and all other WooCommerce Plugins.||2. For products with recurring availability, only up to 5 separate dates can be set at a time. After that, you will have to schedule the product availability with new dates again.|
|3. Since it is an open-source plugin, it can be easily used for multiple sites and customized as per your specific needs.||3. A lot of key features like Countdown timer, bulk scheduling, and hiding of the ‘Add to Cart’ button are missing.|
WPC Product Timer is a Free plugin.
9. WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by ProgosTech
Product Availability Scheduler is another premium plugin developed especially for WooCommerce, thus enjoying seamless compatibility with WordPress themes and other WooCommerce Plugins.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler
- Date and time-specific product availability can be assigned to single products as well as variations of products.
- Customized text can be displayed with products that are either about to become unavailable or are unavailable at the time and will be available in some time.
- A countdown timer can also be displayed on the product pages to show the next availability of the products.
- Product level, category level, and global level scheduling of product availability makes it very easy for you to manage bulk products with a few simple actions.
- It allows for both automatic as well as manual scheduling of product availability giving you a lot of flexibility for product management.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler
|1. Email campaigns can be synced with the plugin to send product availability notifications to your customers.||1. The extended license with all the comprehensive features of the plugin is very expensive when compared to the other plugins available in the market.|
|2. Your customers can also subscribe to view the availability of their preferred products and receive notifications for the same.||2. The regular license is not multisite compatible.|
|3. Quick, on-demand support is available for plugin installation and management.|
- The Regular license is priced at $19
- The Extended license is priced at $149
- Extended license support up to 12 months can be bought for $5.25
So, that was my list for the 9 best WooCommerce Product Availability plugins.
I genuinely believe all of these plugins are great and you can pick any of them that best fits your needs. However, if I have to recommend, I’d go with 3 plugins that provide comprehensive solutions with advanced features.
- WISDM Scheduler or
- Final Lite – Sales Countdown Timer and Discounts for WooCommerce or
- WooCommerce Availability Scheduler by Vanquish
With that being said, I hope this article has provided you with valuable insights and helped to make the decision-making process easier.
Also, feel free to add more plugins to this list in the comments below 🙂