Did you ever end up buying a product because the sales pitch read, ‘Available till tomorrow only‘?
Well, we’ve all been there. Consumer psychology works in mysterious ways 🙂
Customers often get attracted to products that are available for a limited time. And, if there’s a countdown ticking, indicating the arrival of a much-awaited product, then you can expect customers to sign up for waitlists to buy that product.
Scarcity or limited supply is often perceived as valuable by customers and arouses their interests.
Having said that, creating urgency among your customers is a tested method to scale up sales. But, you can’t do this unless you have a product availability plugin in your WooStore.
And, to help you evoke FOMO and schedule product availability, we’ve curated a list of the 9 best WooCommerce Product Availability plugins. This will help you speed up your customers’ buying process.
Let’s dig in?
1. WISDM Scheduler
The WISDM Scheduler is one of the most popular product availability plugins out there. It offers comprehensive and essential functions to evoke a sense of urgency among your buyers. Apart from its countdown timer and product scheduling ability, the extension shines in its ability to allow you to bulk schedule and assign product availability to multiple products.
But, the best part – The add-on is not just suitable for product availability but can also be used to drive lead generation and push seasonal offers. Moreover, it is suitable for all business sizes.
Key Features of WISDM Scheduler
- Set a date and time-specific scheduling on products in your store making them available to customers for selective days and limited time periods.
- Hide ‘out of stock’ or unavailable products, thus limiting customer view to only available products.
- Countdown timers can be set for unavailable products and enable customers to receive notifications about product availability.
- Generate customer interest reports at the backend and view product-specific interest by the notifications subscribed by your customers.
- Bulk scheduling is also possible, allowing you to assign product availability to multiple products with a single click.
Pros and Cons of WISDM Scheduler
|1. Easy to set up and get started.||1. Only one availability schedule can be created for one product in a day.|
|2. Schedule multiple products in bulk without any hassle.|
|3. Extnesive documentation and support are available.|
|4. Suitable for all levels of businesses.|
To experience the brilliance of the plugin, you can check out its Live Demo.
- $80/Year – Single Site License.
- $200 – Single Site Lifetime License for lifetime.
2. WooCommerce Product Scheduler by Festi-team
Festi Team’s Product Scheduler for WooCommerce is an affordable product availability plugin. The plugin offers all the basic functionalities required for product scheduling on your WooCommerce store and can be considered as a good starter option.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Scheduler by Festi-team
- Manage product availability with a time clock countdown to improve your online store’s customer engagement.
- Time and date specific product availability can be scheduled as per your stock inventory.
- Hide unavailable products or hide the ‘Add to Cart’ option during the time that your store is closed.
- Customized text or message can be displayed with unavailable products to inform site users about its future availability.
- Customized messages can also be displayed with products that are available for a limited period.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Scheduler by Festi-team
|1. The live clock feature is helpful for products that are routinely made available for a limited time.||1. This plugin is not multisite compatible.|
|2. Easy to setup & use.||2. Bulk product scheduling option is not possible.|
|3. Quick support available for plugin installation and management.||3. Limited features.|
|4. Suitable if you’re just starting out.|
You can check out the Live Demo of the plugin to explore its functions.
- $15/Year – Single Site Regular License.
3. Finale Lite – Sales Countdown Timer & Discounts for WooCommerce by XLPlugins
Finale Lite by XL plugins is a multi-functional plugin. It is designed to let you combine product availability and scheduling features with sales promotions.
This plugin is especially effective if you want to create urgency of purchase around your products. And, drive sales by encouraging customers to take time-sensitive actions.
Key Features of Finale Lite Sales Countdown Timer & Discounts for WooCommerce by XL Plugins
- Time and day-specific product availability can be scheduled as per your needs.
- Offer products for regular price or at a discounted price as part of a promotional campaign.
- Use the countdown timer feature that allows you to indicate the time left before a product will become unavailable.
- Customized product availability schedules can be applied to multiple products in a few simple steps.
- Display stock levels on product pages to indicate the future availability of different products.
- Hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button and display custom text or message on product pages in its place.
Pros and Cons of Finale Lite Sales Countdown Timer & Discounts for WooCommerce by XL Plugins
|1. You can combine product availability features with sales promotion management.||1. You may face site compatibility issues, thus requiring extensive support during installation.|
|2. Makes Bulk scheduling of product availability possible.||2. Customer support is offered via WordPress forums and live chats, making it slower and less helpful.|
|3. Easy to set up and use.||3. The basic license is not multisite compatible.|
|4. Extensive documentation is available.|
Take a look at all of its features to see if it fits your needs. Check out the Live Demo.
- $29/year – Single Site Basic License.
- $59/year – Five Sites Pro License.
4. WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by Geek Web Solutions
Geek Web Solution’s product availability scheduler for WooCommerce is a free product availability plugin. This makes it a good starter option for your WooCommerce store. Moreover, you can learn to use its various features as well as their effectiveness for your store, before investing in a premium plugin.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by Geek Web Solutions
- Assign time and date-specific product availability schedule as per your convenience.
- Hide ‘Add to Cart’ button when your online store is closed and automatically activate once the store is open and products are available for sale.
- Use the countdown feature to display the time remaining until a product becomes available or the expiration time of an available product or deal.
- Manually enable or disable the scheduler and can also display the next opening time of the store.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by Geek Web Solutions
|1. You can use the plugin for free and implement basic scheduling functions.||1. Bulk product availability scheduling is not possible with this plugin|
|2. This plugin is multi-site compatible with WordPress and WooCommerce.||2. Plugin installation can be a little complicated.|
|3. Since it is an open-source plugin, if you know how to make changes to the code, you can customize the plugin as per your need.||3. Customer support is weak.|
Unfortunately, there’s no demo available. You’ll have to rely on reviews.
- Available for Free.
5. Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce by FantasticPlugins
Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce is a premium scheduler plugin. It offers all the prominent features that you will need for managing product availability on your site. Plus, it lets you sell limited-time products during fixed time slots.
Key Features of Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce by Fantastic Plugins
- It is designed to work for simple as well as variable products on your WooCommerce website.
- Product availability can be assigned to products for a specific date range, or specific days of the week, or even for a particular time slot.
- Ability to schedule multiple time slots for product availability.
- Customer-specific or user role-specific product availability can also be assigned as well.
- Use the countdown timer feature to indicate the next availability of the product.
- Display custom messages next to unavailable products on your site in place of the Add to Cart button.
Pros and Cons of Product Availability Slots for WooCommerce by Fantastic Plugins
|1. Quick setup & easy to use.||1. Slightly expensive for the features it has to offer.|
|2. Quick support is available for the installation and management of the plugin.||2. Bulk scheduling of products is not possible.|
|3. It is translation-ready to fit the geographical area of your operation.||3. This plugin is not multisite compatible.|
You’ll have to check out the reviews for the plugin as Live Demo is not available.
- $49/year – Single Site License.
6. WooCommerce Availability Scheduler by Vanquish
Designed by Vanquish, this premium product availability plugin is designed to offer a wide range of features and functionalities to your WooCommerce store.
You can also modify the plugin to use the components that are best suited to your product management needs. The add-on empowers you with the ability to schedule the products every day of the week. Moreover, this product daily availability can also be limited by total sales per day.
Key Features of WooCommerce Availability Scheduler
- Set product availability in a flexible manner for all days of the week.
- Assign a user or role-specific purchase availability on products in your WooCommerce store.
- Hide products during the unavailability period, thus only allowing customers to view products that are available.
- Time range specific product availability can also be set with this plugin, which means that you can hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button when your store is closed or when you don’t have stock of the product.
- Customized messages can be displayed on the product pages along with countdown timers if the product availability schedule is cyclic or recurring.
- You can also set product availability as per a daily sales limit, depending on your inventory.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Availability Scheduler
|1. Lets you assign purchase availability to multiple products in a single go with bulk editor feature.||1. The extended license is very expensive.|
|2. Easy to set up and comes with a good support team.||2. This plugin is incompatible with the measurement price calculator, causing the ‘Add to Cart’ button to be double rendered if the measurement price calculator plugin is not deactivated.|
You can check out the plugins Live Demo to test out it features.
- $18/year – Single Site Regular License.
- $22.88/year – Extended License support up to 12 months.
7. Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas
If you are selling intangible products like online courses through your Woocommerce store, and want to schedule the launch of your courses and manage enrollment in the same, then the Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas is just the plugin for you.
However, as the name suggests, having LearnDash on your WordPress site is a prerequisite for using this plugin.
Key Features of Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas
- Time and date-specific course availability can be scheduled using a calendar view with this plugin.
- Schedule multiple courses to make them available at the same time through the bulk scheduling feature.
- Assign the same course to be available at different times, thus achieving repeated or cyclic availability.
- Display customized messages with unavailable courses, indicating the reason for unavailability or the next available date.
- You have the option to hide courses when they are unavailable.
Pros and Cons of Course Scheduler for LearnDash by WooNinjas
|1. The drag and drop interface of this plugin is very user-friendly.||1. This is also an open-source plugin, which means that the support is limited to WordPress forums.|
|2. Customer-specific course availability can also be assigned through this plugin.||2. Upgrades to the plugin are dependent on contributions by developers to the open-source code.|
|3. Modifications and customizations to the plugin are possible due to its open-source code.|
Unfortunately, the Live Demo for the plugin is not available.
- Available for Free.
8. WPC Product Timer for WooCommerce by WPClever
Designed specifically for WooCommerce, WPC Product Timer is a perfect starter plugin for your WooCommerce store. It is a powerful add-on to set time-based conditions to managing product availability and prices.
This plugin allows you to take full control of when the products go on sale, their visibility, time conditionals and actions. Moreover, it seamlessly syncs with most of the popular themes and plugins.
Key Features of WPC Product Timer for WooCommerce
- Time-specific product availability during a day can be assigned to limit sales of the product as per inventory or sales goals.
- Assign multiple date and time combinations for product availability to different products.
- Assign product availability using a visual calendar. However, if you prefer a simpler box input interface, that is also possible for setting availability schedules.
- Out of stock or unavailable products can be hidden on your WooStore.
Pros and Cons of WPC Product Timer for WooCommerce
|1. Quick to set up and get started.||1. Limited support available.|
|2. Compatible with most of the popular plugins and themes.||2. For products with recurring availability, only up to 5 separate dates can be set at a time. After that, you will have to schedule the product availability with new dates again.|
|3. Since it is an open-source plugin, it can be easily used for multiple sites and customized as per your specific needs.||3. Key features like Countdown timer, bulk scheduling, and hiding of the ‘Add to Cart’ button are missing.|
You’ll have to check out the reviews to gauge the effectiveness of the plugin.
- Available for Free.
9. WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler by ProgosTech
Product Availability Scheduler is another premium plugin developed especially for WooCommerce. You can use this add-on to schedule availability at the product, cateogory, or global level. It even allows your customers to enroll for notification alerts once the products they desire are available for purchase.
Furthermore, the plugin uses WordPress’ Cron jobs to check the time expiration of the scheduled products with multiple time ranges.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler
- Date and time-specific product availability can be assigned to single products as well as variations of products.
- Customized text can be displayed with products that are either about to become unavailable or are unavailable at the time.
- A countdown timer can also be displayed on the product pages to show the next availability of the products.
- Product level, category level, and global level scheduling of product availability makes it very easy for you to manage bulk products with a few simple actions.
- It allows for both automatic as well as manual scheduling of product availability giving you a lot of flexibility for product management.
Pros and Cons of WooCommerce Product Availability Scheduler
|1. Email campaigns can be synced with the plugin to send product availability notifications to your customers.||1. The regular license is not multisite compatible|
|2. Easy setup process and configuraton.|
|3. Quick, on-demand support is available for plugin installation and management.|
Before making a purchase decision, check out its Live Demo to test out all its functions and see if it fits your needs.
- $19 – Single Site Regular License
- $24.25 – Extended License Support up to 12 months.
1. I want to schedule availability for multiple products. Which plugin supports this function?
You can check out plugins like WISDM Scheduler by WisdmLabs, WooCommerce Availability Schedule by Vanquish, and Finale Lite by XLPlugins that allow you to schedule multiple products.
2. If I’m just starting out and have a limited set of products to offer, which plugin would be more suitable to schedule products?
You can try out the free plugins like WPC Product Timer for WooCommerce or WooCommerce Product Availability by Geek Web Solutions and use the basic features initially to understand the workings. As and when your business and number of products grow, you can switch to more advanced product availability plugins.
3. Which plugin is easier to set up & get started ASAP?
Well, most of the plugins mentioned in the list are easy to install and set up. You can get started quickly.
4. Which plugin provides good after-sales support?
Well, most of the plugins included in the list have a great support team that will help you resolve your queries in 24 hours.
So, that was my list of the 9 best WooCommerce Product Availability plugins.
I genuinely believe all of these plugins are great and you can pick any of them that best fits your needs. However, if I have to recommend, I’d go with 3 plugins that provide comprehensive solutions with advanced features.
- WISDM Scheduler or
- Final Lite – Sales Countdown Timer and Discounts for WooCommerce or
- WooCommerce Availability Scheduler by Vanquish
With that being said, I hope this article has provided you with valuable insights and helped to make the decision-making process easier.
Also, feel free to add more plugins to this list in the comments below 🙂