Here is a beginner’s check list to ensure your site has some basic elements to ensure it is Search Engine optimized. These tasks will help develop the necessary web development skills and guarantee a successful Search Engine Optimized website.
1. Focus on a simple HTML coding for your site.
2. Ensure your site has CSS styles.
3. Do not use Tables or Frames in your HTML code.
4. Pick a list of keywords for your pages. Do not choose competitive keywords which may be difficult to rank on. This is one of the most important step for SEO.
5. Choose your domain name such that it consits of the important keywords for your site. This will boost for keyword ranking.
6. Most importantly, set up Google and Bing website Analytics. These tools help track visitors coming to your site.
7. Also set up Google webmaster tools. Verify your site as per the instructions.
8. Have a simple tree structure for all the pages on your site.
9. Have a sitemap.xml file which lists all the pages of your site.
10. Optimize the Title tag, HTML structures, URLs and content to include a fair collection of the keywords.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on SEO and how we can help your site.