Selling something online is not an easy task.
Many times people abandon products in carts because they don’t know something about a product. That’s where product inquiry plugins like WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form come into the picture because they allow your customers to send in a query about any product that can be answered to clear all their doubts.
However, WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form is a very simple kind of plugin. It doesn’t offer too many functionalities despite being a premium plugin, which is why many website owners search for its alternatives to get a plugin with better support, more advanced features, and greater ease of use.
And, in this article, I’m going to give you 9 alternatives for the Product Enquiry Form plugin that you can use to add the same (or even better) functionalities to your site.
1. WISDM Product Enquiry Pro
Developed by WisdmLabs, the WISDM Product Inquiry Pro is a popular plugin that allows you to collect Inquiries from your customers in a variety of ways. The plugin can be set up to collect both Quote requests as well as Inquiries from your potential buyers. It’s also one of the most well-documented plugins available in the market for this purpose.
Key Features of WISDM Product Enquiry Pro:
- Create customized forms with an in-built form builder depending on the nature of the product being sold;
- Add your logo to responses sent through email;
- Compatibility with multilingual plugins so you can accept quotations in any language;
- Easily add the Inquiry button through the Page Builder plugin of your choice;
- Create a quotation and send it in response to an inquiry directly from the WordPress backend.
You can check out the official demo site of the plugin to explore all of its functionality in detail.
- $64 – Single site Annual License.
- $160 – Lifetime License.
2. WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form plugin by FME Addons
FME Addons is a well-known name in the world of WordPress plugins, and there’s no surprise that they’ve developed a product inquiry plugin for WooCommerce as well. It adds a simple Inquiry form on your products page thereby, improving your conversion rate as you collect and address Inquiries quickly. You can configure the form settings to add options such as Title, Description, auto-reply, etc.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Enquiry Form:
- Simple inquiry form displayed in a tab for eye-pleasing view
- Captcha-enabled forms to keep bots away
- Configurable title, description, and mail options
- Very easy to use, unlike other complicated plugins that require many things to be configured.
Take a look at the Live Demo to try out its working and functions before you buy it.
- $29.99 – without installation.
- $64.99 – with the installation.
3. WooCommerce Product Enquiry by Elite Author
This is a very simple plugin that adds a unique product inquiry form to each product. It comes with an easy setup process. Moreover, it also sends a notification to your customers once their inquiry has been received. Overall, the plugin is suitable if you’re looking for something simple with good features.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Enquiry
- Form fields are auto-populated if the user is logged in
- Create separate email addresses to receive inquiries related to every product
- The administrator receives email notification whenever an inquiry is sent
- Stores inquiries in a custom post type so you can retrieve them easily in your WordPress backend
I suggest you go through the plugin’s Demo before arriving at a purchase decision.
- $18.75 – Single site Regular License.
4. Product Enquiry Form plugin for WooCommerce by WPSpring
Again, a pretty simple and straightforward plugin that allows your customers to ask questions about your products through an Inquiry form directly from your products page. In addition, the form is reCAPTCHA protected to prevent spam. In this way, it ensures you’re able to capture genuine leads only.
Key Features of Product Enquiry Form for WooCommerce
- Disable the plugin on products about which you don’t want to receive any inquiry
- Captcha-enabled plugin, so you don’t end up with hundreds of bot-generated inquiries
- Sends responses directly to vendors or sellers of the product, if your store is based on a marketplace model
- Tabbed view for neat integration with any type of product page design
Unfortunately, you’ll have to rely on reviews since the Live Demo for the plugin isn’t available.
- $15 – Single site Annual License.
5. WooCommerce Product Enquiry Professional by IgniteWoo
This is a plugin developed by IgniteWoo that makes it easier for your customers to send in Inquiries through a readily accessible Inquiry form. It allows your customers to directly send you questions from your products page instead of going to the contact page and finding your contact details. This saves loads of time and energy for your customers.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Enquiry Professional
- Two different views – hide your inquiry form behind a button or a tab
- Create multiple inquiry forms, and completely customize each of them by adding or deleting fields as per your requirements
- Set condition rules that hide or show certain form fields based on the inputs given by the user
- Captcha powered by Google’s reCaptcha tool
- Drag and drop form creator
Unfortunately, there’s no Live Demo available for you to test the plugin, but, a video demo of the plugin is available on its official page. You can explore.
- $39 – single site license.
- $49 – license for 2 sites.
- $ 79 – license for 5 sites.
6. WooCommerce Product Enquiry Quotation, WooCommerce Product Catalog by PI Websolution
Like other plugins on the list, this one also has similar functions and allows you to place Inquiry forms and Request a Quote option on your products page. It is a fairly simple plugin and is suitable if you’re on a tight budget as it is available for free.
Key Features of WooCommerce Product Enquiry Quotation
- Show inquiry button on Shop page and Category pages in addition to product pages
- Creates a cart of inquiry, where user can enquire about multiple products at once
- Variable product support – show different forms on variations of the same product
- Add multiple email IDs to the admin email list and receive inquiries on them as per the rules set by you
The demo of the WooCommerce Product Enquiry Quotation plugin is available here.
- Available for Free.
7. WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro by WcMp
Developed by WooCommerce Marketplace, or WcMp, the WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro plugin is one of the most polished product inquiry plugins that you can find in the market. With this plugin, your customers will be able to send multiple product Inquiries through an Enquiry cart. Besides a polished and professional design, it even allows you to customise the Inquiry form as per your needs.
Key Features of WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro
- Inquiry cart system so you can inquire about multiple products at once
- Professional on-site messaging system so your customers can receive responses to their inquiries directly on the site page in addition to their email
- Create custom email templates for sending to customers
- Create your own exclude list of users whom you don’t want to display the Inquiry form.
I suggest you explore the Live Demo on their official page before making a purchase decision.
- $75 – single site license.
- $100 – license for 3 sites.
- $150 – license for 10 sites.
8. WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7 plugin by Geek Web Solution
If you’re a user of the infamous Contact Form 7 plugin to let your users contact you then, this plugin can allow you to use the same functionality for collecting Product Inquiries. All you need to do is develop a separate product inquiry form using Contact Form 7, and then that same form can be chosen with help of this plugin to be displayed on the product pages.
Key Features of WooCommerce Quote or Enquiry Contact Form 7
- Customize your inquiry button text and color
- Disable the plugin for certain user types (i.e. Guest) and certain products
- Simple functionality with a few toggle buttons that are self-explanatory
- Relies on Contact Form 7 so you get periodic updates bringing new features to your forms.
You’ll have to rely on the reviews since the Live Demo for the plugin isn’t available.
- Available for Free.
9. Product Enquiry for WooCommerce by Gravity Masters
The Product Enquiry for WooCommerce developed by Gravity Masters is another popular plugin that lets your potential customers send Inquiries and Quote requests in an instant. With this plugin, you can place the Request a Quote button on the products page, shop page, and category page as per your plans. The layouts are mobile-friendly and are bound to convert your unsure customers into buyers.
Key Features of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce
- Two types of inquiries: single product inquiry or multi-product inquiry
- Multiple locations for your inquiry button – place it on Product Pages, Shop Page, and Category pages
- Hide product price and display your Inquiry button in its place
- Display in place of Add to Cart button
The Live Demo of Product Enquiry for WooCommerce plugin is available. You should explore and test out all of its functionalities before you make a decision.
- Free Version is available.
- $8 – Single site Annual License.
Final Thoughts: Which plugin to use?
And, that was our list for the best alternatives to the Product Enquiry Form!
Now, after reading about all these plugins you must be wondering… which one should I use for my site?
Well, you can choose any of them depending on your requirements, but if you want our opinion then we’d recommend you to choose any of the following 3 plugins:
- WISDM Product Enquiry Pro by WisdmLabs or
- WooCommerce Product Inquiry from FME Add-Ons or
- WooCommerce Catalog Enquiry Pro by WcMp.
We suggest these plugins not only because they have a well-polished front-end as well as the back-end, but also because they provide you a number of advanced features that you won’t find in any other plugin.
They’re also updated on a regular basis, which keeps them reliable and up-to-date with the latest features that you may need.
But, if you want to choose any other plugin, feel free to go with it because all the plugins on this list are great and chosen to be included after a lot of considerations.
And, in case of any doubts or concerns, feel free to drop a comment below 🙂