We are a rapidly expanding web consulting company who specializes in WordPress development, Open Social and Facebook apps and SEO. We have an in-house team of developers, but are looking to outsource some web development and web design projects to meet demanding time schedules.
As a WordPress consultant, our focus has been to push the limits of WordPress beyond a CMS. Most of our projects use WordPress as an underlying framework / platform and our projects are a good blend of custom PHP code and API based data XML or JSON data feeds into WordPress. We have done projects like news portal, shopping affiliate site, coupon sites, payment gateway integration etc using WordPress as a platform.
We are looking for experienced and talented PHP/MySQL developers who have experience in developing WordPress plugins and themes meeting the following criteria:
- 1.5 to 2 years experience in PHP and MySQL
- 0.5 to 1.5 years experience in WordPress
- Extremely familiar with WordPress theme architecture and template tags
- Experience in developing cross browser XHTML and CSS front-ends based on mock-ups. Exposure to libraries like jQuery is an add-on.
- Basic Photoshop (or any other similar software) skills for tasks related to image manipulation and optimization.
- Fair knowledge of WordPress plugin API, functions and architecture (Admin pages, widgets, custom taxonomies, loop manipulation, hooks, filters and actions)
- Experience of parsing XML or JSON feeds in PHP (optional but desired)
We would be engaging the applicants on a per-hour fixed fee based on your overall expertise and past work. Drop us a mail at info[at]wisdmlabs[dot]com to discuss this further.
Leave a Reply