Are you looking for ways to cater to wholesale buyers through your WooStore?
If yes, then it’s a great decision!
Not only does this help you sell in bulk but also gives you a solid advantage over your competitors. However, when it comes to putting things into action, there are 2 ways in which you can go about it:
- Either create a separate store for wholesalers or
- Address and handle wholesalers along with your existing customers through one single store.
Now, the first option isn’t really feasible unless you’ve got loads of time, money, and resources to invest.
Instead, adding separate wholesale functionalities to your existing WooStore through a plugin can do the job for you. Plus, it’ll help in creating a more conducive environment for wholesalers to shop.
And, to ensure you get this right, I have shortlisted the 8 best WooCommerce Wholesale Pricing plugins that will make your WooCommerce store wholesaler-friendly.
So, let’s dig in, shall we?
[lwptoc numeration=”none” title=”8 Best WooCommerce Wholesale plugins” skipHeadingLevel=”h3″ skipHeadingText=”*Parting Thoughts,*”]
1. WISDM Customer Specific Pricing by WisdmLabs
This is a popular dynamic pricing plugin developed by WisdmLabs. It lets you create and add special pricing and discounting rules for wholesalers. Besides this, you can even create a personalized catalog page for different wholesalers. And, this will be visible once they log in.
You can use this page to display the products they regularly purchase. It’ll save them a great deal of time and also speed up the purchase process.
The add-on, with its remarkable features, makes it possible to add wholesale pricing and discounting for simple and variable product variations.
Now, what makes this plugin stand out – You can use the plugins API to update data remotely through 3rd party apps. Moreover, you can even save time by setting prices for customers, user roles, or groups in a CSV file to import/export pricing data in bulk.
However, the only downside is – you’d have to use another plugin to create a ‘Wholesale’ user role before you can start using the WISDM Customer Specific Pricing extension.
Key Features of WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
- Set wholesale pricing based on specific products, user roles, and product categories at your convenience
- Easy setup process with barely any coding requirements.
- Define minimum quantities on products or categories to assign wholesale discounts
- Focus on other aspects of business by enabling global discounts on all products for wholesalers
- Option to hide wholesale pricing from retailers and other customers
- Add wholesale pricing for simple & variations of variable products
- Create a unique page for wholesalers to make them feel special
Pro’s & Con’s of WISDM Customer Specific Pricing
|1. It provides functions suitable for both beginners as well as advanced users.||1. It doesn’t allow you to create user roles. You’d have to use another plugin to add one.|
|2. Allows you to create a unique shop page for wholesalers.|
|3. Easy to set up and get started.|
|4. Comes with great documentation and support.|
|5. Update data remotely through 3rd party apps using plugins API.|
- $80 – Single site Annual License.
Get Customer Specific Pricing! View Demo
2. WooCommerce Wholesale Pro by Barn2
Another powerful plugin that lets you create a separate area for your wholesale buyers in your WooStore. It gives you an opportunity to cater to your retail and wholesale clients in a different light. With this plugin, you have complete freedom to create unlimited wholesale roles and assign unique prices to each role. In doing so, you’ll be able to offer unique discounts to each user role.
Moreover, you have the option to set global or category percentage discounts. For more control over pricing, you can also add wholesale pricing for individual products.
What’s better – you get to control the wholesale visibility of your store i.e, show and hide product categories, taxes, coupons, etc. for different user roles. Plus, you can create a customizable wholesale form with extra fields as per your needs.
Key Features of WooCommerce Wholesale Pro
- Option to allow new wholesale users to login immediately or hold their application for approval by admin
- Create unlimited wholesale user roles
- Configure separate prices and discounts for each wholesale user role
- Approve and manage wholesale users in bulk from your dashboard
- Set Global, Category, or exact wholesale price for each product and variation
- Hide ‘Price’ and ‘Add to Cart’ buttons from logged out users
Pro’s & Con’s of WooCommerce Wholesale Pro
|1. Easy to set up and use.||1. Offers limited functions at slightly expensive pricing.|
|2. Lets you create unlimited wholesale user roles.|
|3. Great support team available.|
|4. Integrates easily with the WooCommerce Product Table plugin to get quick wholesale order forms.|
- $99 – Single site Annual License.
Get WooCommerce Wholesale Pro!
3. Wholesale for WooCommerce Pro by wpexperts
This is a powerful WooCommerce extension that allows you to showcase and make the wholesale pricing visible only to the wholesalers. What stands out – It is a multi-functional plugin that lets you create multiple wholesale user roles.
In addition, you can even add discounting rules for each role. This works like a complete package to make selling easier for wholesalers.
Besides this, it also makes it easier to onboard wholesalers with its awesome wholesale registration form. All in all, the extension does a great job of serving wholesalers as well as retailers in the same store.
Key Features of Wholesale for WooCommerce Pro
- Create wholesale prices for simple and variable products with ease
- Enable wholesalers to sign up through a systematic wholesale registration form
- Define pricing rules and discounts for your wholesale customers to encourage bulk buying
- Set minimum quantities requirements on wholesale products and attach discounts to push wholesalers to buy the said quantity
- Options to apply fixed or percentage-based discounts on wholesale products or users
- Create and manage multiple wholesale user roles to identify the customer’s buying preferences
Pro’s & Con’s of Wholesale for WooCommerce Pro
|1. The plugin integrates seamlessly with the WooCommerce Subscription add-on to facilitate the recurring revenues option.||1. Owing to its powerful features, the plugin can be slightly confusing and complicated to set up.|
|2. Comes with tons of powerful features to create a unique experience for wholesalers.|
|3. The support team is responsive at all times.|
- $99 – Single site Annual License.
Get Wholesale for WooCommerce!
4. WooCommerce Wholesale Suite by Rhymera Web Co
This WooCommerce Wholesale Suite is a bundle that comes with 3 plugins made and designed to grow your wholesale business. These plugins are the Wholesale Prices plugin, Order form, and Lead Capture plugin.
The wholesale prices add-on makes it extremely easy to add a wholesale user role to specific customers, manage wholesale pricing over multiple user roles, etc.
With the Order Form extension, you can provide a fast and efficient ordering experience for your wholesale customers. It comes with a searchable product table interface that lets your customers add products to their cart in a quick manner.
And, the Lead Generation plugin enables you to add a responsive wholesaler registration form, automatic sign-up and approvals, and automated email sequences. All 3 plugins work together to create synergy and provide a great experience in managing your wholesale business.
Key Features of WooCommerce Wholesale Suite
- Comes with loads of wholesale pricing options to provide good control over your wholesale business
- Add wholesale pricing for simple and variable products
- Options to make certain products ‘Wholesale’ or ‘Retail’ only
- Set ‘minimum purchase rule’ for wholesalers to avail the discounted pricing
- Ensure a fast and efficient ordering system with an extremely responsive one-page order form
- Save tons of time and recruit wholesale customers easily with automated registration forms
Pro’s & Con’s of WooCommerce Wholesale Suite
|1. It provides advanced functions suitable to create a sophisticated wholesale website.||1. The bundle is not suitable if you’re looking for basic wholesale functionalities.|
|2. It also provides a great User experience to your customers to enhance your business.|
|3. It smoothly integrates with several WooCommerce Shipping and Payment plugins.|
|4. The plugins are easy to use and set up.|
- $148.50 (Growth bundle) – Single site Annual License.
Get WooCommerce Wholesale Suite!
5. WooCommerce Wholesale Suite Pro by IGNITEWoo
A feature-rich plugin that gives you full control of prices and management of your wholesale website. It allows you to create multi-tier role-based pricing for wholesalers for different scenarios. Plus, it gives you complete freedom to display/hide product and price visibility to wholesale and retail customers as per your store strategies.
What’s exciting is that this plugin goes beyond the usual functions to let wholesale buyers backorder the out-of-stock items. Besides this, it even gives you an opportunity to enhance your wholesale functions by providing control and compatibility over shipping, payment gateways, and popular dropshipping extensions.
Overall, the add-on has everything that’ll allow you to sell your products efficiently.
Key Features of WooCommerce Wholesale Suite Pro
- Set up quantity and cart discounts for wholesale buyers with ease
- Enable wholesale buyers to backorder out of stock items
- Push wholesale buyers to increase their order size when it doesn’t meet the minimum quantity requirements via custom messages
- Options to create coupons specifically for wholesale buyers
- Create different wholesale pricing scenarios with the multi-tier pricing structure
- Freedom to charge/exempt specific wholesale buyers from taxes
Pro’s & Con’s of WooCommerce Wholesale Suite Pro
|1. It provides a great degree of control over setting up wholesale pricing.||1. It lacks user role management options.|
|2. Supports easy integration with popular payment gateways and dropshipping extensions.||2. Slightly expensive for the features it provides.|
|3. The support team is highly responsive and resolves issues quickly.|
- $149 – Single site Annual License.
Get WooCommerce Wholesale Suite Pro!
6. ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing by Elexextensions
This is essentially a dynamic pricing plugin that offers tons of functions including efficient management of wholesale buyers. With this multi-functional plugin, you can add custom user roles and even set up pricing or discounting rules for wholesale buyers in an instant. In addition, this special wholesale pricing will not be visible to other customers.
You can even choose to assign tax classes to different wholesalers registered in your store as per your convenience. Moreover, you can even create price adjustments for simple, variable, and grouped products. This price adjustment can be applied to products, product categories, and different user roles depending on your store strategies.
An added advantage of this plugin is – you can turn on catalog mode, replace the add to cart button with a custom message to encourage wholesale buyers to sign up.
Key Features of ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role-based Pricing
- Enables you to create and offer multi-layered pricing to your wholesale buyers
- Configure wholesale pricing for simple and variations of variable products
- Set up pricing for wholesale buyers in terms of amount or percentage value as per your choice
- Disable guest users or retail customers from viewing special pricing for wholesalers
- Option to remove taxes for wholesale buyers to encourage more purchase
Pro’s & Con’s of ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role Based Pricing
|1. Supports Discounts and Markup price adjustments.||1. Since it comes packed with tons of functions, the plugin can get slightly confusing while setting it up.|
|2. Detailed documentation is available.||2. It is slightly expensive if you want to use the wholesale function in isolation.|
|3. Excellent support team available at all times.|
|4. Ideal to set up a full-fledged wholesale store.|
- $79 – Single site Annual Subscription.
Get ELEX WooCommerce Catalog Mode, Wholesale & Role-based Plugin!
7. Wholesale Pricing Pro for WooCommerce by VarkTech
Take your WooStore to greater heights with a power-packed combo of wholesale pricing and marketing promotions. This is a simple plugin that lets you create pricing rules and gives incredible control over displaying discounts on catalog pricing for wholesale buyers.
Plus, you can also schedule sales and develop pricing tiers for the whole store, wholesalers, product categories, products, etc. This gives you the ability to manage all activities in one place.
Moreover, it also enables you to track and audit the purchases made with wholesale pricing rules discounts. But, it doesn’t let you create a wholesale user role which means you’ll have to add another plugin to create one.
Key Features of Wholesale Pricing Pro for WooCommerce
- Create discounting rules based on products, product categories, etc. for the wholesale buyers
- Apply Start date/End date feature to schedules sales or discounts for the wholesale customers
- Exercise control over the rule groups by categories, products, etc. and apply sales and promotions to the whole store, wholesalers, products, etc.
- Save time with the option to put an entire category on sales with a single rule
- Audit and track purchases made with wholesale pricing and discounts
Pro’s & Con’s of Wholesale Pricing Pro for WooCommerce
|1. Suitable for those looking for very basic wholesale functionalities.||1. You’ll need a separate add-on to create a ‘wholesale’ user role.|
|2. Easy to set up without any confusion or complications.||2. Limited wholesale functions and features.|
|3. Comprehensive documentation is available in case you run into trouble with the plugin.|
- $25 – Single site Annual License.
Get Wholesale Pricing Pro for WooCommerce!
8. Wholesale Market by CedCommerce
An incredible all-in-one WooCommerce plugin that gives you the capability to create wholesale user roles and assign special pricing for them. You can use this extension to define the minimum product quantities the wholesale customer needs to purchase in order to receive special pricing.
Doing this will push them to increase their order size. Plus, it also gives you the option to display special pricing on the shop page and product details page specifically to the wholesale users.
And, apart from the normal wholesale functions, this plugin even lets you build an exclusive wholesale shop page. You can list all the products meant for wholesalers, making it easier for them to pick and buy the items quickly.
Key Features of Wholesale Market by CedCommerce
- Set up wholesale pricing for both simple as well as variable products
- Option to customize the wholesale price text as per your convenience on shop page and products page
- Manually manage the wholesale role request queries from customers or provide the roles directly
- Handle VAT and Tax charges for wholesale customers
- Set quantity multipliers as a purchasing rule for wholesalers. For e.g: a product can be bought only in the multiple of 3, i.e, 3, 6, 9, etc.
- Choose to hide normal pricing for wholesale customers
Pro’s & Con’s of Wholesale Market
|1. It provides full-fledged wholesale functionalities for your store.||1. Can be slightly complex to understand and use the plugin.|
|2. Offers extensive downloadable documentations.|
|3. Lets you create wholesale user-roles.|
|4. Great support team in place to resolve issues in time.|
- $69 – Single site Annual License.
1. Which plugin will allow me to create a wholesale user-role as well?
A few plugins like WooCommerce Wholesale Pro by Barn2, Wholesale Market by CedCommerce, and Wholesale for WooCommerce Pro by wpexperts will enable you to create wholesale user-roles and apply pricing rules.
2. I’m looking for a plugin that provides a good after-sale service too, which extension fits this bill?
Well, all of the plugins provide good support services but, special mention to WISDM Customer Specific Pricing. They have a great track record and a dedicated support team that responds within 24 hours.
3. My wholesale customer base is small and I need a plugin with minimum features, which one should I use?
For a small wholesale customer base, small-medium businesses, and for those just starting out – you should opt for plugins like Wholesale Pricing Pro for WooCommerce by Varktech, WISDM Customer Specific Pricing by WisdmLabs, or WooCommerce Wholesale Suite Pro by IgniteWoo. These extensions come with just enough and easy-to-use features.
4. Can I set and make pricing visible only to wholesale users?
Yes. Most of the above plugins give you the option to hide wholesale pricing from other user roles.
Well, that was my list for the 8 Best WooCommerce Wholesale plugins to make your WooStore more wholesale friendly. I hope you found this list useful and were able to find the right plugin.
But, if you’re still confused then let me quickly narrow it down for you by recommending my 3 personal favorite plugins. Now, I prefer these plugins purely out of my experience with these plugins.
So, here’s what I recommend:
- WISDM Customer Specific Pricing by WisdmLabs or
- Wholesale Market by CedCommerce or
- WooCommerce Wholesale Suite by Rhymera Web Co.
Having said that, I’d still like to point out that all the 8 plugins mentioned above are fantastic in their own ways. And, in the end, you should match your requirements with these plugins and pick the one that fits your needs the best.
However, if you feel that I’ve left out any plugins that you’ve used or want to recommend then, feel free to let me know in the comments below 🙂
Leave a Reply