Let me guess, you’ve decided to go with LearnDash to launch your online course and are looking for the best LearnDash themes to do so. Well, you’re in the right place!
There’s no doubt that LearnDash is so far the most widely used Learning Management System(LMS) if you want to share your knowledge with the world by publishing online courses.
Colleges, schools, business institutions, or course marketplaces like Udemy can’t go wrong with LearnDash.
But choosing LearnDash is not enough. You must ensure that a visitor or your students can have a seamless experience while taking a lesson on your online learning platform.
Therefore choosing the best course theme becomes fundamental. Because it will decide the look and feel of your entire course website.
Well, worry not! We have compiled a list of 10 Best LearnDash Themes to help you nail down the perfect theme for your LMS in 2022!
But, before we dive deep, let’s quickly take a look at what makes each of these themes unique and special.
10 Best LearnDash Themes for 2023 – Comparison Table:
|eLumine||Distraction-free Neo Layouts compatible with LearnDash 3.0 and 6 Ready-to-Use business demo sites.||$100|
|BuddyBoss for LearnDash||Built-in groups, profiles, and forums to provide a social-media-like experience.||$228|
|WP Astra||Loads pages in less than half a second.||$44|
|Social Learner||Provides collaboration-based learning to increase learners’ social interaction.||$179|
|LearnMate||In-built Ratings and Review options for students to express their views regarding the courses.||$99|
|Divi||Offers 40+ content elements.||$89|
|Edumodo||Comes with 100+ customization options.||$49 (support for 6 months)|
|University||Allows you to create events and sell event tickets.||$49 (support for 6 months)|
|Invent||30+ custom page builder and 17 premium widgets to style your website and build unique layouts.||$59 (support for 6 months)|
|Fernando||Pre Styled for multiple call to actions which provides flexibility to highlight coaching, speaking or ebooks.||$79.95|
Well, there’s more depth to each of these themes and without any further ado, let’s explore which of these LearnDash themes is best suited for your online learning platform.
eLumine is the most promising LMS theme for WordPress built with contemporary layouts. It is a learner-centric theme – its layouts are specifically designed to assist the learning process.
The elegant designs are admin-friendly and don’t need any customization. It offers a one-of-a-kind learning experience with Neo layouts that provides clean, distraction-free, and enhanced user experience. This helps in maximizing learner engagement and makes your students fall in love with your course content.
These layouts are specifically designed for the LearnDash course, quiz, and archive pages. Moreover, it is fully compatible with LearnDash 3.0.
In addition, eLumine seamlessly integrates with WooCommerce and social networking plugins like BuddyPress and bbPress to support social learning.
The best part – It offers 6 ready-to-install business demos (Corporate training, School, Music Academy, Masterclass, Single Instructor, and Classic LMS) that can get your LMS website up and running in one click.
Lastly, the theme provides various other benefits like integration with popular drag & drop page builders, support for Font Awesome icons, a live theme customizer and more, to help you completely revamp your course content. All in one, it is by far the Best LearnDash Theme.
- Neo layouts that are compatible with LearnDash 3.0
- Focused layouts to take your course presentation to next level with enhanced UI and graphics
- One-click demo import of 6 prebuilt websites
- Integration with LearnDash Course Grid Plugin
- Multiple color schemes
- Custom LearnDash and WooCommerce templates
- Extensive LearnDash quiz module customization
- Integration with Live WordPress customizer
- Gutenberg, Elementor, and RTL language compatibility
- Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms support
- $100 – Single site Annual License.
Following the success of Social Learner, BuddyBoss launched another eordpresse Learning theme for LearnDash – BuddyBoss for LearnDash. This clean and neat theme is built to be completely customizable – with full freedom to add your own branding, change the header, footer, choose the theme’s layouts, add custom icons, and even create your own pages using page builders (like Elementor).
Plus, it offers complete support to easily create courses using LearnDash 3.0 Gutenberg interface. And, it also supports all of LearnDash’s features, gamification, WooCommerce, and Membership plugins. Like all BuddyBoss themes, this theme also puts social learning and groups at the forefront.
- Custom header, footer, layouts
- WooCommerce, Memberpress, Events Calendar, InfusionSoft, GamiPress support
- Integration with AppBoss’ LearnDash mobile app
- Built-in Groups, profiles, forums, private messages
- Gutenberg, Elementor compatibility
- Multi-lingual and RTL support
- Demo Import in minutes
- $228 – Single Site Annual License.
WP Astra is best defined as a lightweight, fast, and customizable theme for LearnDash. Based on its free theme, the LearnDash extension offers a smooth LMS setup using the LearnDash plugin. The theme integrates with WooCommerce and popular page builders like Elementor.
WP Astra is built by a team that specializes in building user-interface elements and hence offers an elevated user experience.
- Student dashboard and profile page
- Course progress bars
- Mobile and search engine optimized
- Courses in blog layout
- Support for Schema markup
- 20+Ready to use website templates
- Distraction-free learning
- Conversion-ready checkout page
- Translation ready
- $47 – Single Site Annual License.
LearnMate is a LearnDash theme that’s compatible with e-commerce and membership plugins. Not only does it support LearnDash, but it also offers seamless integration with LearnDash add-ons.
It offers unique LearnDash course page layouts, additional LearnDash widgets, and an in-built review and rating option. LearnMate has ready-to-use demos that can be imported to get your e-learning site off the ground with ease.
LearnMate offers a Related Courses option, a Course Coming Soon page, and offers support for Elementor Page builder.
- Multiple demo options
- Drag & drop page builder support
- Distraction-free single course page layout
- Color, typography, header options
- Related courses, course coming soon options
- Fully Gutenberg ready
- RTL support
- BuddyPress, GamiPress, bbPress support.
- $99 – Single Site Annual License.
Social Learner is a classy theme created explicitly for LearnDash. As the name suggests, it helps you build a learning system infused with a social network on your website. This gives Social Learner the advantage of being a collaboration-friendly theme, making course material easily shareable by students and peers.
Social Learner provides a profile-first look making the user interface unique.
Built by a team that specializes in BuddyPress, there are no points for guessing this theme is completely integrated with the plugin.
- Support for groups and collaboration based learning
- Memberships and membership levels customization
- Integration with WooCommerce and Paid Memberships Pro
- Consolidation with over 25 social websites
- Fully integrated with all BuddyPress plugins
- Multilingual and RTL Support
- Replicate demo in one click
- Real-time notification in the tool-bar and short-code adder
- $179 – Single Site Annual License.
Divi is a multipurpose theme that recently released a LearnDash compatibility package. Divi comes packaged with a real-time editor and multiple content elements to help you build just about anything with ease. Divi is highly customizable allowing you granular control without having the need to code.
- Real-time and responsive editing
- 40+ content elements
- 20+ pre-built layout templates
- Access to a library of Elegant Theme plugins
- Bulk edit multiple elements on the page
- Add animations to any element
- Global elements & style to manage the entire website’s design
- $89 – Single Site Annual License.
Edumodo is a flexible and powerful WordPress eLearning theme and with support for leading WordPress LMSs including LearnDash. The theme comes packed with ready-to-use layouts that are trendy, clean, and responsive.
The theme offers compatibility with leading plugins such as WooCommerce, MailChimp, Slider Revolution and is compatible with the Elementor Page builder plugin.
Built on Redux Framework, the theme offers 100+ customization options for granular control over the themes’ layouts and display.
- 10+ Homepage styles
- Header options, mega menu
- Parallax, video sections
- WooCommerce, Elementor, Events Calendar, WPForms compatibility
- One-click demo import
- Gutenberg ready
- Easy YouTube integration
- Multilingual and RTL ready
- SEO Optimized
- $49 – Single Site License with 6 months of support.
A theme whose purpose is quite evident from its name – University. This is an LMS in itself but provides complete LearnDash support. The differentiating factor is the support for events. University allows event creation and management, the sale of event tickets, and sports a cool event calendar along with providing comprehensive course management tools.
- 7 homepage variations
- Facebook + Disqus comments integrated
- Unlimited colors and layout
- Multi-column Menu Dropdown
- Visual composer included
- Event management ready
- Drag & drop builder
- WooCommerce integration
- $49 – Single Site License with 6 months support.
Invent is a LearnDash theme that offers massive functionality to support schools, colleges, universities, or communities! It has over 30+ page building elements and shortcodes which help you build and customize your LMS content easily.
Invent is quite a simple theme and perfect if you are looking for a theme with minimal functionality to support your underlying content.
- 60+ shortcodes with premium shortcode builder
- 8+ Custom Post Types
- Portfolio and gallery support
- Retina-ready icons and Google fonts included
- Unlimited sidebars and child theme ready
- Translation ready
- Dedicated support forum
- $59 – Single Site License with 6 months support.
Fernando is a child theme that is based on Genesis and hence has become a favorite for Genesis theme aficionados. the Fernando LearnDash LMS theme has multiple options to promote online talks, speaker programs, and subscription lists, proving to be an effective marketing platform.
When it comes to the price point, however, being a Genesis child theme, Fernando theme is a slightly more expensive buy.
- iThemes Exchange Online Store
- TubePress support
- Related posts
- Email list builder
- Call to action options
- RTL and translation ready
- Coded with HTML5 and supports schema
- $79.95 – Single Site Annual License (the price of genesis framework not included)
Selecting the right theme can be complex. Particularly when there are so many popular WordPress eLearning themes available. But just like everything, it’s also figureoutable.
Start by listing down all your primary requirements and compare them against the list of features provided by the theme.
For example, if contemporary, exclusive layouts are of prime importance – go for eLumine; if social learning is central to your system – go for BuddyBoss for LearnDash; if a lightweight theme is what you need – go for Astra… you get the idea.
And what if none of the themes fit your requirements? You always have the option to contact us to build you a custom theme or modify one to suit your needs! 🙂
Did this list help you figure out which new theme you will be adopting in 2022? Do leave us a comment in the section below!
- Are these LearnDash themes customizable?
Yes. Most of these themes are highly customizable.
- Can I skip the design part and quickly get on with my LearnDash website?
Yes. Most of the above LearnDash themes have ready-to-import demos that can get your LMS website up and running in no time!
- Are these themes restricted to the Education sector alone?
No. These themes are being used in different sectors like – IT, Healthcare, Industrial, Arts, etc. to train and educate students and employees.