Collaborate with other instructors in your team to create your LearnDash courses faster and better.
Sharing a course with an Instructor
Are you looking to have more than 1 Instructor managing a course? This will help you collaborate with other instructors in your team to create your LearnDash courses faster and better.
To add Multiple Instructors to your website, please refer to the below steps –
- Edit a course you wish to share or collaborate on or create a New one.
- On the course edit page, below the content area, look for the Share Course dropdown as shown.
- Once clicked on it, a list of all Instructors on the website will be displayed
- Select the Instructors you wish to collaborate on the course with.
- Once the instructors have been selected, Save the course.
The course can be either shared by an Admin or an Author with all the other Instructors.
Accessing a shared course
Once the course is shared the Instructor can log in and check for the same under their courses tab. The shared courses appear similar to other courses on the listing page, one can differentiate by looking at the author.
Co-instructors can create new or edit existing lessons, topics, quizzes, and questions in a shared course and perform all other actions to configure course settings on the course edit page as the owner instructor can, but they are not allowed to trash the course.
Also, Co-instructors are not allowed to further share a shared course with other instructors.