Effortlessly handle student enrollment in groups, assign Group Leaders, manage course subscriptions, and view student progress reports per course with the comprehensive Group Registration plugin for LearnDash.
- LearnDash 3.x.x
- WooCommerce 3.7.x
- LearnDash WooCommerce Integration 1.6.x
There are two ways to install any plugin
- Directly from the website dashboard or
- Using an FTP connection
Directly from the website dashboard –
- Go to the Admin Dashboard of your website.
- Navigate to Plugins.
- Click the Add New button.
- Now click on the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the zip file and click Install.
Using FTP Connection –
- Unzip the plugin zip file that you received. It should create an ld-group-registration directory in your system.
- Establish an FTP/SFTP connection to your website.
- Navigate to wp-content/plugins directory on your server.
- Upload the ld-group-registration directory to plugins directory.
- After the successful completion of the upload process, open your website dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins menu.
- Activate LearnDash Group Registration.
This is a foolproof method to successfully upload a plugin and you shouldn’t face any issues when using this method.
- Once the plugin is active you should see a new menu item called WisdmLabs License Options.
- Open this page and enter the license key against the LearnDash Group Registration plugin.
- Now, click Activate.
- You are now ready to use LearnDash Group Registration and will see notifications on the website whenever an update is released.
Trouble activating the plugin? Contact us here.