Version: 6.3.4 (Last Updated: 20th August 2019)
WooCommerce * 3.7.0
Important: This plugin is a premium extension for the WooCommerce plugin. You must have the WooCommerce plugin already installed.
- Upon purchasing the Product Enquiry Pro for WooCommerce, an email will be sent to the registered email id, with the download link for the plugin and a purchase receipt id. Download the Product Enquiry Pro plugin using the download link.
- Go to Plugin-> Add New menu in your dashboard and click on the Upload’ tab. Choose the ‘product-enquiry-pro.zip’ file to be uploaded and click on Install Now.
- After the plugin has installed successfully, click on the Activate Plugin link or activate the Product Enquiry Pro plugin from your Plugins page.
- A ‘WisdmLabs License Options’ sub-menu will be created on the dashboard. Click on this menu and enter your purchased product’s license key. Click on Activate License. If the license is valid, an ‘Active’ status message will be displayed, else ‘Inactive’ will be displayed.
- Upon entering a valid license key, and activating the license, a Product Enquiry menu will be created on your dashboard. Refer to the detailed User Guide for additional settings.
Upon installing and activating the Product Enquiry Pro for WooCommerce (a.k.a. QuoteUp), an “Enquiry” or “Quote Request” button will be added to every WooCommerce Product Page, and a Product Enquiry menu option will be created, in the dashboard. The settings for the plugin can be changed using this menu.
- The User Interface for PEP Plugin
- The Dashboard Interface for PEP Plugin
- How to Add Fields to the Enquiry Form?
- How to Add an Enquiry Button based on Product Categories
- How to Customize Admin and Customer Email Templates
- How to use reCAPTCHA
- How to use Google Analytics with Product Enquiry Pro
- How do I Add the Enquiry or Request a Quote Button in a different position on any page using a Shortcode?
- GDPR Compliance of Product Enquiry Pro
The User Interface for PEP Plugin
The Enquiry or Quote Request Button
- Upon activating the licensed PEP plugin, an enquiry button labeled ‘Make an enquiry for this product’ will be added to each WooCommerce product page. Custom labels like “Enquire” or “Request a Quote” can be added to the buttons.
- By default, the button will be placed after the product description.
- The styling of the button or the button position can be changed from the dashboard settings for the PEP plugin.
- This button can also be used by the customers to request a quote for one or more products when the quotation module is enabled in the plugin settings.
The Enquiry Dialog
Upon a user clicking the enquiry or quote request button, an enquiry pop-up will appear. To send an enquiry or request a quote, the user has to fill up the required fields and click on the‘Send’ button.
The styling of the dialog and the field options can be set from the PEP settings in your dashboard.
The Multiple Enquiry/Quote Cart
On activating the Multiple Enquiry option, customers will be able to add several products to an enquiry/quote cart and make a single inquiry or quote request for all the products at once.
A floating enquiry cart button, allows users to quickly access the products added to the enquiry/quote cart.
The user can add a final message, fill in contact details only once and send the enquiry email. When requesting a quote, customers can also add their expected prices to the remarks column.
The Dashboard Interface for PEP Plugin
The General Settings for PEP, such as styling of the enquiry/quote button and dialog, the email settings, and enquiry dialog field options, can be set using the Product Enquiry sub-menu option.
Check the ‘Display Enquiry or Quote Request Button on Archive Page’ under Enquiry and Quote Options
A checkbox is provided to toggle the display of enquiry or quote request button on all product pages. Also, quotation system is enabled by default. The Disable Quotation System will enable you to use it as a pure enquiry plugin where customers enquire and admin answers without sending any quotation.
Enable Multiple Product Enquiry Option under Enable/Disable Multiproduct Enquiry
Use the Enable Multiproduct Enquiry and Quote Request option to enable the multiple products enquiry or quote request functionality. The multiproduct enquiry functionality adds an ‘Enquiry and Quote Cart’ option. Users can add products to the enquiry and Quote cart and then make a final enquiry or request a quote by navigating to the enquiry and quote cart page.
A floating enquiry cart option on the front-end allows users to quickly access the enquiry cart page.
Enquiry and Quote Cart Page
The enquiry and quote cart page is automatically created and set. If you want to set a different page, you’ll have to add the [ENQUIRY_CART] shortcode on it, and then set this page as the ‘Enquiry and Quote Cart page’ option.
Control the Display of Add to Cart Button, Enquiry Button and Price from Bulk Actions on the Products listing page:
Set the Redirect Page on Enquiry under Redirect Page URL
Enter a page URL where a user has to be redirected to upon making an enquiry or requesting a quote.
Set the Options for Enquiry Button and Enquiry Dialog under Form Options
- Enquiry Button Label: This field should contain the label for the enquiry button. The value by default is “Make an enquiry for the product”.
- View Cart Button Label: This option lets you use a custom label for enquiry cart if required.
- Alternate Word For Enquiry: This option lets you use an alternate word for enquiry as it is ‘enquiry’ in a few countries and ‘inquiry’ in others.
- Enquiry Button Location: Two options are provided, to set the position of the enquiry button on the product page. You can choose to display the enquiry button after the product summary, or at the end of the product page.
- Display Enquiry Button As a Link: If this option is checked the enquiry button will be displayed as a link on the product page instead of a button.
- Display Enquiry button on Archive(Shop, Categories) Page: If this option is checked an enquiry button is displayed on product archive pages such as the Shop and the Category Archive page.
- Enable ‘Send me a copy’ Option: Check this option to provide a checkbox option, in the enquiry dialog, which allows a customer to send a copy of the enquiry email to himself.
- Display Date Field: If this option is checked, a field for the date will be provided in the enquiry form.
The sub-options which will be visible after checking this include ‘Make Date Field Mandatory‘ and ‘Date Field Label‘
- Display Telephone Number Field: If this option is checked, a field for accepting the customer’s telephone will be provided in the enquiry dialog. This field is not mandatory, even if present, i.e., a customer can choose not to fill it, and the enquiry request can still be made.
The sub-options which will be visible after checking this include ‘Make Telephone Number Field Mandatory‘ and ‘Select Country for Telephone Number Validation‘.
- Display Attach Field: If this option is checked an “attach” field will be added to the enquiry form. Using this attach field one can send files to the admin.
The accepted file formats are png, gif, jpeg, pjpeg, pdf, x-pdf, word, csv vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document, vnd.ms-excel, vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet
The sub-options which will be visible after checking this include ‘Make Attach Field Mandatory‘ and ‘Attach Field Label‘
Set the Contact Information under ‘Emailing Information’
- Recipient’s Email: This contains the recipient email id for an enquiry, i.e., every enquiry email will be sent to this id. By default, the value is set to admin email id. You can set multiple e-mail ids as well (e.g. [email protected],[email protected])
- Default subject: The value specified here is used to set the subject of the enquiry email, in case the user does not enter a subject. By default, the value is “Enquiry for a product from ”, where is the name of your website.
Styling Options for Enquiry Button and Enquiry Dialog are present under Styling Options
You can use the ‘Add Custom CSS’ field to add your own CSS. You can also specify your color scheme manually, by selecting the radio button above.
The Product Enquiry details provide you with a list of all enquiries made for all products. The details stored for each enquiry record are, Enquiry date, SKU, Product name, Customer Name, Customer Email, Telephone (if provided), Message and the Client IP.
- The Enquiry Records Table By default, pagination is provided to display 10 enquiry records per page. You can change this number using the dropdown option provided, or navigate to other records using the Next and Prev buttons.
- Sorting the Enquiry Records The enquiry records are sorted by default based on the enquiry date. You can sort on a required field, by clicking on the field title. For example, to sort on Customer Name, click on ‘Customer Name’ field. You can toggle the sorting by clicking on the same field again.
- Exporting Enquiry Records An option is provided under ‘Bulk Actions to export enquiry records into a CSV file. The ‘Export All’ option exports all records. To export a subset of records, you will have to either filter the records using the search box or selectively choose the records to be exported using the checkbox. This can be done by either using the checkbox to select each record individually, or by using the search box to filter the enquiry records and then selecting all records in the result. Additional note: To view the CSV document, use ‘,’ as a separator.
Viewing Enquiry Message (for Single/Multiple Enquiry)
To view details of an enquiry, you have to click on the enquiry ID. You can then view details of a particular enquiry made, either for a single product or for multiple products.
Per Product Settings
On every product Add/Edit settings page there are options provided to toggle the display of the Price and the Enquiry button for the product. These options can be found next to the Update/Publish product option.
When the Quotation System is Enabled in Settings:
When the quotation system is enabled, a new tab ‘Quotation’ appears. This tab has the settings for the quotation system that has been integrated into the plugin. Using this tab, the quotation settings can be changed, so customers can easily request quotes and the admin can generate and send PDF quotations for the requested products right from the backend.
The first option under PDF settings is ‘Enable PDF‘. If this is enabled, a pdf quotation can be generated and sent from the backend for customers who have sent enquiries or quote requests. Enabling the options also gives you a set of sub-options required for generating the PDF. These sub-options are as follows.
- Company Name
- Company Email
- Company Address
- Logo for PDF
These will be used to add your company’s information on the PDF template.
Quotation/Approval Rejection Page
You will need to create a quote approval/rejection page. This is the page a customer is redirected to when he/she clicks the ‘Approve/Reject Quote’ link in the email sent along with the quote.
To set this page:
- Create and publish a new page
- Set this as the ‘Approval/Rejection Page’ in QuoteUp
- QuoteUp automatically adds the [APPROVAL_REJECTION_CHOICE] shortcode on this page to handle the rest
- To view details of a single quote request, you have to click on the quote ID.
The customer’s details are listed under ‘General Details’. You can edit the customer name or customer email id, using an edit option.
The products added to the quote request are listed here.
You can set a new purchase price for these products, update the quantity and then create a quotation to the customer using the ‘Create Quotation’ option, Send it as a PDF using ‘Send Quotation’ option or preview it using the ‘Preview Quotation’ option.
- When you send a quotation, a PDF will be automatically generated and sent as an attachment via email.
- You have an option to add a custom message before sending the quotation.
An easy way to manage the visibility of enquiry button, purchase button and prices
How to Add more Products to an existing Quote Request?
When you open the Enquiry Details Page, you will see an ‘Add Products’ Button beside an empty field. Start entering the name of the Product you wish to add and it should appear below the field. Select the Product and it will be added to the existing Quote Request.
How to Create a Fresh Quotation (even without a quote request from a customer)?
Simply hover on Product Enquiry Pro in the dashboard, click on ‘Create New Quote’ and start adding products using the ‘Add Products’ field.
Where can I find the Quotes created by me?
In the Enquiry Details Page, there is a filter ‘Admin Created Quotes’. Click on this and all the custom quotes created by the admin will appear in the listing.
How to Export Enquiry Data?
Go to the ‘Enquiry Details’ Page, click on the ‘Bulk Actions’ drop down, click on Export Enquiry Details and apply. This will export the enquiry details in a .csv format.
How to Add Fields to the Enquiry Form?
Visual Form Builder
With this new update, you can now create forms with ease. Just by a simple Drag and Drop operation, you can create forms for your enquiry system. You no longer have to insert shortcodes or hooks to add/insert fields in the enquiry form. Adding functions, arrays, variables and other code dependant work is done automatically by the Visual Form Builder, giving you a simple graphical interface for your convenience.
How to Use the Form Builder
The Visual form builder is present as a subsection of PEP’s tab in your main menu, under the title, “Forms”. Clicking on “Forms” will take you to all the forms created by you.
Adding a New Form
When you click on the “Add New” button, you are taken to a form creation page. Enter the title of your form and proceed towards adding the fields. When you create a form, you have to make it visible on your site by enabling it in PEP’s settings. Also, you can create any number of forms, but you can use one form at a time on your website.
You can add any number of fields from the 3 field types provided. The “Name” and “Email” fields cannot be removed although you can rename them and/or add conditional logic to cater different use case scenarios. There is also an option to add a note below the fields.
There are 3 types of fields provided.
- Commonly Used Fields
- Generic Fields
- Advanced Fields
Commonly used fields
Simply drag and drop any commonly used field straight to your form and modify it according to your requirements.
Another useful feature of this update is Conditional Logic. You can use conditions to make your field visible if and only if a particular condition is satisfied.
You can use the generic fields such as password, radio buttons, checkboxes etc from this category using the same steps as mentioned above.
These are more complex fields which you can use to insert files, captcha, payment methods, URLs, ratings, etc. Again, the steps for adding the fields are the same as mentioned above.
Saving your Form
After you are done with adding fields, you can modify the button label and use a customizable “Thank you” message. Then just click on “Publish” and your form will be created in a snap! All your forms will be displayed in your “Wisdm Forms” screen where you have the option of “edit”, “quick edit”, “trash” and “preview” your form directly
Do remember that, when you create the form, you have to make it visible on your site by enabling it in PEP’s settings.
You are now ready to create forms for your enquiry system using our Drag and Drop builder!
How to use reCAPTCHA
Now you can use Google reCAPTCHA to secure your enquiry forms against bots and spammers. To enable it, go to Product Enquiry Pro’s settings and navigate to the “Form” tab.
Now scroll down to reCAPTCHA and enable “google captcha”. Now you have to generate a “Google Site Key” and a “Google Secret Key”. To do this, click on “Create Recaptcha Key” as shown in the image below. A link will open in your browser which will take you to Google’s reCAPTCHA website.
Now click on “Get reCAPTCHA” and log in to your Google account.
This will take you to the admin panel of the application. Now you have to register your site. Just enter a label for your site and select the “reCAPTCHA V2” radio button. Then, enter your site address, accept the Terms of Service (after reading them) and click on “Register”. You have now successfully registered your website with reCAPTCHA.
Now you have to copy the Site key and return to your site’s PEP settings to paste it into the “Google Site Key” field. Similarly, copy the Secret key and paste it into the “Google Secret Key” field.
Now, click on “Save Changes”. You have now successfully enabled reCAPTCHA for your enquiry forms.
How to use Google Analytics for Product Enquiry Pro
Version 6.0.1 brings tracking products present in the enquiry form using Google Analytics. If you use Google Analytics to monitor web traffic, you might also want to track Product Enquiry Pro form submissions.
First, you have to take a look at the HTML of your site and ensure that you have a code snippet like the following:
If you do not have the snippet, you have to install the basic page tracking code for Google Analytics.
If you have the snippet, then PEP will do the rest of the work for you and provide you the analytics you want. You can view the analytics for Product Enquiry Pro in your Google Analytics dashboard.
How do I Add the Enquiry or Request a Quote Button in a different position on any page using a Shortcode?
You can simply paste this shortcode: [ENQUIRY_BUTTON product_id=xyz] on any page you want. Please note that you will have to put the Product ID in place of ‘xyz’ in the shortcode to associate the button with the product of that particular Product ID.
GDPR Compliance of Product Enquiry Pro
Do note that when you export WordPress data, your plugin’s data will also be exported. Similarly, when you delete WordPress data, then Product Enquiry Pro’s data is also deleted. Additionally, you can explore the Privacy Settings tab to access options for GDPR settings.
ver 6.3.4 (20th August 2019)
- Feature: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.7.0.
- Feature: Added settings in the General tab to enable/ disable Price and Remarks columns in enquiry mail and enquiry cart.
- Feature: Added settings in the Display tab to style and position the enquiry cart icon.
- Feature: Added setting in the General tab to modify the Remarks column name.
- Feature: Added setting to disable bootstrap on frontend.
- Feature: Added setting to manually provide the selector to fetch the variation Id on the single variable product page.
- Feature: Added JS trigger event to extend PEP functionality when enquiry form is submitted successfully.
- Feature: An Enquiry button is enabled only when a variation is selected on Variable Product page.
- Feature: Modified the phone field in the custom form.
- Fix: Product attributes issue in enquiry cart for non-English language.
- Fix: Rating field validation issue on quote creation page.
- Fix: Rating fields preview not visible on form edit page.
- Fix: Enquiry edit page issue after an enquiry is anonymized.
- Fix: Translation issues for enquiry and quote listing on the myaccount page.
- Fix: JS error on mobile view of an enquiry cart when enquiry mail and enquiry cart templates are overridden.
- Fix: Quantity field issue when product price or ‘Add to cart’ is disabled.
- Fix: Conditional logic issue based on Rating field in the custom form.
- Fix: Depended fields were not getting visible after changing the value of the ‘select’ field.
ver 6.3.3 (09th March 2019)
- Feature: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.6.2.
- Fix: Getting date field as ‘undefined’ in the customer enquiry email.
- Fix: Alignment of ‘Remarks’ field in the customer enquiry email.
- Feature: Added compatibility with Captcha V3 for PEP forms.
- Fix: Not able to submit enquiry when conditional Login contains metacharacters.
- Fix: Send Quotation Form is always filled with Admin’s Info (For Custom Forms).
- Fix: JS error on the enquiry edit page.
- Fix: JS error on quote creation page.
- Fix: Order Placed from Quotation shows the selected language’s product in Dashboard order.
- Fix: Removed conditional logic from Captcha field.
- Fix: Rating field issues in custom form.
- Feature: Compatibility with caching.
- Feature: Database Session based Enquiry Cart.
- Fix: The variation price is not displayed in Single variable product page when the variation is selected and ‘Show price’ is disabled for any of the related product.
- Fix: Not getting variations in search result while creating quote if any variable product is not in use.
- Fix: Custom Form Field Icon size is larger than the field height.
- Fix: Conditional Logic not working for Single Product Enquiry Forms.
- Fix: The Form, when moved to the drafts, was getting displayed while making an enquiry. Now the state of selected enquiry form cannot be changed.
- Fix: If the Product does not have a price and is added to quote, the purchase was not possible, the products are purchasable now.
- Feature: Quote history is now displayed on the frontend on my account page.
- Fix: Solved session related warning messages when using PHP version 7.0+.
- Fix: In the admin backend, hover over the ‘customer’ field on the enquiry edit page to see the entire customer data.
- Fix: JS compatibility of the function ‘showAlerts’ with IE11.
- Fix: Issue with the multiple file upload fields in the enquiry form.
- Fix: When the label of a field is changed while creating the custom form, then reflected label does not appear in the conditional logic drop-down.
- Fix: Checkbox issue on ‘Create New Quote’ page.
- Fix: Issue when saving the name and email in the browser for custom enquiry forms.
- Fix: ‘Enquiry sent’ success message issue in case of single product enquiry.
- Fix: ‘Date’ field issue in case of Single Product Enquiry and Default Form.
- Fix: If ‘Terms and Conditions’ setting is not enabled, then don’t add ‘[[email protected]] accepted the Enquiry terms and conditions.’ in the email.
- Fix: Don’t verify nonce if ‘Disable Nonce’ setting is enabled.
- Fix: Translation Issues.
- Fix: Out of Stock issue when there are many variations in the single variable product.
- Fix: Issue with checkout when WPML is active.
- Fix: Added note on the custom form edit page.
- Fix: Solved settings issue for versions below WordPress 4.7
- Feature: Enquiries data is included in export personal data.
- Feature: Enquiries data is anonymized during remove personal data.
- Feature: Bulk action to remove personal data of one or more enquiry.
- Fix: Variation slug displayed on cart page instead of variation name.
- Fix: Email Mobile responsive.
- Feature: Setting to allow only logged in users to make an enquiry
- Feature: Setting to avoid the nonce issue
- Feature: Templates for enquiry cart, enquiry emails, and approval rejection page
- Fix: Prefilled name and email in custom form if the user is logged in
- Fix: Issue with multiple lines thank you message in the custom form
- Fix: Issue with google analytics in the custom form
- Fix: Solved the issue with quotation price not applying in some case
- Fix: Changed the position of modal to solve the modal overlay issue
- Fix: Minor bug fixes related to Custom Form.
- Fix: solved issue with Bootstrap.
- Fix: solved issue with same class name in some cases for custom form.
- Fix: Solved a minor issue with conditional logic
- Feature: Support with Google Analytics. Per Product Enquiry tracking
- Fix: Conditional Logic bug resolved
- Fix: Custom Form is now Translation Ready
- Fix: ‘Send me a Copy’ added to Custom Form
- Fix: Other minor bug fixes
- Fix: All emails from the plugin are now mobile responsive
- Fix: Solved issues with PHP 7
- Feature: Added a new Form Builder for easy adding, deleting and changing fields
- Improvement: Restructured Database: Created a new table ‘enquiry_products’ and migrated old details to the new one.
- Improvement: Made Enquiry Edit Page, Create Quote Page and Enquiry Cart Page Responsive
- Improvement: Refactored the Code
- Feature: Added Google ReCaptcha to the form to prevent spam
- Feature: Added Search Field on the enquiry listing page to quickly search a particular client or quote request
- Fix: Hide the filters on enquiry listing page when there are no enquiries of that type under it
- Fix: Display number of new enquiries on enquiry listing page
- Fix: Jump to checkout page when clicked on “approve”. No need to enter the email address associated with the quote request with the condition that quote is approved by clicking on the link in the email and not the pdf.
- Fix: Made the floating enquiry cart balloon sticky
- Fix: In the email settings, if ‘Mail to Admin’ and/or ‘Mail to Author’ is checked, then allow user to save email setting without any email address in the recipient field
- Fix: Removed telephone number validation to support all kinds of telephone number formats.
- Feature: Attach Button on form which allows sending files to admin
- Feature: Having a PDF Quote as an attachment in the email sent to customers is now optional. Quotation will be displayed in the email body with a link to the checkout page.
- Feature: Screen Options added to set the number of items on enquiry listing page.
- Fix: Allow adding the second variation to the enquiry cart after the first one has been added.
- Fix: New and improved enquiry email template
- Fix: a Common template for Single and Multiproduct enquiry emails.
- Fix: Creating templates for Email Table.
- Fix: Text changes for ease of understanding.
- Fix: Browser page title changed to ‘edit enquiry’ for ease of switching back to the right tab.
- Fix: Fixed WPML compatibility issues
- Fix: Stored enquiry language as site language even when WPML is not activated to avoid future compatibility issues.
- Fix: Fixed minor loading issues.
- Fix: 500 Characters Remaining text now translation ready.
- Feature: Now Compatible with php7+
- Improvement: Text changes made for better understandingBug Fixes Post WooCommerce 3.0 Release:
- Bug Fix: Add to cart issue on WooCommerce 3.0 resolved. Button now being hidden when disabled through bulk actions
- Bug Fix: Font Color on single product enquiry can be changed
- Bug Fix: Quantity now being sent in the enquiry email to the admin
- Bug Fix: Variable product price now being applied according to price in quotation
- Bug Fix: Decimal numbers will not be accepted in quantity field
- Bug Fix: Subject being sent twice if field left blank, now resolved
- Bug Fix: Variable Product Prices weren’t being displayed after WooCommerce 3.0 update, now resolved.
- Bug Fix: Price validation on creating quote page. Negative prices will not be accepted now.
- Bug Fix: Quantity Validation in Create Quote Page. Negative values will not be accepted now.
- Bug Fix: Solved all other validation issues.
- Feature: Create fresh quote from Dashboard (even without a quote request from a customer).
- Feature: Allow to Create Quote for multiple ‘sold individually’ type products in the same quote.
- Feature: Updated and improved the existing Enquiry and Create Quote functionalities.
- Fix: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0
- Feature: Added Quantity text box in single product enquiry form.
- Feature: Added Shortcode to display enquiry button on any page.
- Feature: Added enquiry support for all types of products (quotation system support available only for simple and variable product types).
- Feature: Added character limit of 500 to the message section.
- Fix: Made enquiry cart page and approval/rejection page responsive.
- Fix: Added date field validations on the front end.
- Fix: Issues with WPML compatibility.
- Feature – Added a setting for the custom label for ‘Enquiry’ and ‘Quote’.
- Feature – Added a setting for the custom label for ‘View Enquiry/Quote Cart’.
- Feature – Added a setting for the custom label for ‘Approve’ and ‘Reject’ button.
- Feature – Added a setting for a message to be displayed after quote rejection.
- Feature – Added a setting to add date field with custom date label on the form.
- Fix – Made edit quote page responsive.
- Fix – Changed position of the expiration date.
- Fix – Added support for WooCommerce 2.4.
- Fix – Added support for variations fetched through ajax.
- Feature – Added support for all variations of variable products.
- Feature – Provided bulk actions on products listing page to ‘enable/disable enquiry’, ‘show/hide price’ and ‘enable/disable add to cart’.
- Fix – CSS issue in some browsers.
- Fix – Made changes in session library to remove conflict with other plugins.
- Fix – Fixed ‘Click Here’ link that wasn’t displaying in the generated PDFs.
- Feature – Added support to variable products same as version 3.1.1 with some improvements.
- Feature – Added quotation system.
- Feature – Improved quotation details layout (when quotation system is enabled).
- Feature – Receive quote request from customers.
- Feature – Create quotes and send it to your customers right from the dashboard.
- Feature – Auto-generation of quotation PDF.
- Feature – Product specific show or hide price on the frontend.
- Fix – Improved the dashboard layout for both enquiry and quotation system.
- Fix – Fixed error with setting woocommerce cart page as enquiry cart.
- Fix – Displaying quote button for products which are displayed using any woocommerce shortcode.
- Fix – Product enquiry pro settings does not take effects on variable products.
- Improvement: Shortcode automatically added to enquiry cart page.
- Improvement: Shortcode removed from old enquiry cart page on enquiry cart page change.
- Improvement: Minimum 15 characters validation on enquiry form removed.
- Bug Fix: Problem with adding custom fields to multiple enquiry forms.
- Bug Fix: Problem with adding custom fields on single enquiry form.
- Improvement: Hover feature added
- Bug Fix: Enquiry time issue on enquiry details page
- Bug Fix: Issue when the product sale price is updated
- Bug Fix: Issue when changing product image
- Bug Fix: Message validation on enquiry form
- Bug Fix: Warnings and notices on plugin activation
- Bug Fix: Issue with product url not sent in the email
- Bug Fix: Issue with sku not sent in the email
- Bug Fix: Issue with enquiry button on archive pages
- Bug Fix: Issue with plugin update fixed.
- New: Feature for multi-product enquiry
- New: Option for admin to reply to an enquiry from the dashboard.
- Bug Fix: Fixed warnings and redirect issues with the last update
- Improvement: Compatible with WordPress 4.3.1 and WooCommerce 2.4.10
- New: Option to display enquiry button on product archive pages (e.g. Shop or Category Archive)
- New: Option to apply global settings across all products
- New: Option to select the country for telephone number field validation added
- Bug Fix: Issue with the ‘Add to Cart‘ button being displayed twice resolved
- Improvement: Made compatible with WooCommerce 2.4.6 and WordPress 4.3
- New: Telephone number field on enquiry form made mandatory
- Bug Fix: Issue with plugin licencing resolved
- New: Option to redirect users to a particular page on submitting the enquiry form.
- New: Option to enable/disable add to cart button
- New: ‘From’ field in enquiry emails now displays username
- Improvement: Made compatible with WooCommerce 2.3.7
- New: Filters to allow users to customize enquiry form added
- New: Additional details added to enquiry table in the website backend
- New: German language files added
- New: Dutch language files added
- New: Option to add multiple recipient email addresses to the enquiry email
- New: Optin to display enquiry button only when a product is out of stock
- New: Swedish language files added
- Bug Fix: Warning messaged fixed
- New: Website name added to the enquiry email subject
- New: Hooks and Filters have been added. The form can now be customized by users to add hidden fields
- New: Product SKU added to enquiry email
- New: Option to add custom CSS provided on plugin settings page
- New: Emails to admin, author and customer can be sent in local language if WPML is enabled
- New: Checkbox provided to replace enquiry button with link
- New: Reply-to email address in enquiry email changed to enquirers email address
- Bug Fix: Warnings displayed on plugin activation resolved
- Bug Fix: Modal enquiry form issue for fixed header themes resolved
- Bug Fix: Issue with the modal enquiry form resolved
- Improvement: Enquiry message length increased
- Improvement: Field labels on enquiry form updated
- Improvement: Message displayed on form submission changed
- Plugin Released