- Upon purchasing the Wisdm Games for WordPress plugin, an email will be sent to the registered email id, with the download link for the plugin and a purchase receipt ID. Download the plugin using the download link.
- Go to Plugin-> Add New menu in your dashboard and click on the ‘Upload’ tab. Choose the zip file to be uploaded and click on ‘Install Now’.
- After the plugin has been installed successfully, click on the Activate Plugin link or activate the Wisdm Games for WordPress plugin from your Plugins page.
- A ‘Wisdm Games for WordPress License’ sub-menu will be created under Plugins menu in your dashboard. Click on this menu and enter your purchased product’s license key. Click on Activate License. If the license is valid, an ‘Active’ status message will be displayed, else ‘Inactive’ will be displayed.
- On installing the plugin a new ‘Games’ tab is added to your Dashboard. The tab contains separate sections for all Games, all Questions, and New Game/Question. The dynamic question-and-answer database is updated automatically.
- How do I add a game?
To add a game hover on ‘Games’ on your dashboard in the backend, click on ‘Add New Game’. You will be taken to a page where you can create a new game.
- What type of a game can I create with the plugin?
The plugin can create 3 types of games i.e. Crossword, Hangman, and Millionaire. All 3 are quiz based games.
- How do I add new questions for games?
Hover on ‘Games’, click on ‘All Questions’, click on ‘Add New’. You will now be able to create questions and store the answers for it.
- How do I add questions to a particular game?
Go to the created game, you will find a section titled ‘Add Questions’. The left side of the section consists of all questions that you have created and the right side would be empty. Drag and drop questions from the right to the left box to add those questions to the game.
- How do I add my created games to a page?
Go to the page you want to add the game to. You will find a gamepad symbol on the default text editor. Click on this, a pop up with a dropdown to select game would appear. Click on the drop down and select the game and add. A game shortcode will be added to the page. You can now save the page.
- Can I import questions in bulk?
Yes, you can. Hover on ‘Games’, click on Import Export Questions, choose a file and upload. Please download the sample csv for reference to understand how to setup the questions in the csv before uploading.
- Add 3 exciting game types to your website
- Create an unlimited number of games of various genres
- Create unlimited questions and answers to be used in any game
- Set multiple difficulty levels for every game
- Fix the number of attempts per question
- Add a variable number of questions in every level
- Enable awarding of Points for every correct answer
- Display the Game on any Page of your website or add it to any lesson/topic in your course
- Assign Categories to Questions for quick reference
- Dynamically search for questions from Game Questions or All Questions
- Insert Games into Pages with one-click by simply copy-pasting an auto-generated shortcode
- Add selected questions from all question to the Game Questions in a Drag-and-Drop manner, to every level of every game
ver 1.0.2 (9th Oct 2017)
- Bug Fix: Fixed Invalid Header issue by changing plugin name from Wisdm Games for WordPress to Games for WordPress
- Bug Fix: Fixed Hangman attempts issue for second and onwards questions
- Bug Fix: Crossword touch issue in Android and IOS devices
- Bug Fix: Fixed Hangman After wrong key Press repeatedly hangman getting drawn
ver 1.0.0 (31st Aug 2017)
- Plugin Released.