What were the client’s requirements?
The RK Mumbai Realtors project was the complete development of a real estate website. It involved building the entire website, structuring the homepage and navigation, and a property listings directory.
How did we provide a solution?
The complete real estate website interface was framed after discussing the requirements with the client in detail.
- The homepage, pages featuring commercial and residential properties, a mover’s guide page, a property search page were added.
- Options were provided to the site administrator to add property listings in the site.
- We provided a custom property director listing feature.
- Design of the search form and the single property details page, including addition of a Google map pop-up.
- Added Google ads and contact form on several pages as requested by client.
RK Mumbai Realtors is an investment and brokerage firm. Their business needed a site dedicated to help visitors find commercial, residential properties for sale or lease. The property listings had to be controlled by the firm. The client wanted a simple to use and easy to navigate website.
There were sections made and the pages were created accordingly. The design of each page and the navigation had to be handled. There were some changes to be made while displaying each independent property location. Like, the details listed for commercial and residential properties had to be different, so changes were made to ensure the same. Also, a Google map pop-up had to be added which allowed the user to identify the actual location.
The property listings page had to list properties available and a search form to filter properties. The search form had to be customized to best meet the requirement, of a visitor to the site, searching for a property location. An interesting feature was a slider provided for navigation of search results pages.
The client also wanted contact forms to be placed on several pages along with Google ads. The website design had to seamlessly include placed advertisements and forms.