What were the client’s requirements?
The client, an interior designing and architectural firm, wanted to develop a website to primarily showcase their portfolio.
How did we provide a solution?
- We planned and developed the complete website in accordance with the client’s requirements.
* The portfolio was presented on the homepage
* Categorization of the client’s work was done, as specified.
* A Testimonial Section was added in the sidebar.
* Social media sharing icons and a contact form were added.
- We customized a WordPress theme which could help showcase the portfolio, but made a few changes to the styling.
IBA Consultants is an architectural design firm. A website had to be developed, to exhibit the client’s existing work, to a visitor with minimal navigation.
Using WordPress as the CMS and customizing an existing theme; the final outcome was a website that displayed the client’s existing portfolio on the homepage along with a column menu navigation design and integration of social media elements. The responsive web design has also been seamlessly integrated into the overall design.