- Upon purchasing the LearnDash Ratings, Reviews, and Feedback Extension plugin, an email will be sent to the registered email id, with the download link for the plugin and a purchase receipt id. Download the plugin using the download link.
- Go to Plugin-> Add New menu in your dashboard and click on the ‘Upload’ tab. Choose the ‘wdm-course-review.zip’ file to be uploaded and click on ‘Install Now’.
- After the plugin has been installed successfully, click on the ‘Activate Plugin’ link or activate the LearnDash Ratings, Reviews, and Feedback plugin from your Plugins page.
- A ‘LearnDash RR & F License’ sub-menu will be created under Plugins menu in your dashboard. Click on this menu and enter your purchased product’s license key.
Click on ‘Activate License’. If the license is valid, an ‘Active’ status message will be displayed, else ‘Inactive’ will be displayed.
- Upon entering a valid license key, and activating the license, two new menus will be added, called ‘Course Reviews’ and ‘Course Feedback’.
Note: Please do not use plain permalink setting.
In the Dashboard, the admin can view the Course Review at a glance and approve or reject it directly from the Dashboard. An excerpt of the review is displayed for quick perusal, with the entire review popping up once you click on it. Course reviews are color-coded with the rejected reviews highlighted in red, which will help you to sort good and bad reviews.
Email Notification on Review Submission
You can also enable Course Authors to receive an email whenever a Review is added for their course by going to the Course Review > Settings > General tab.
Review Rejection Template
When you reject a review, a customizable email with a default subject will pop up. You now need to add a reason as to why the Review is being rejected and send it to the student. In case you decide to approve the same review later, you can still approve it directly from the Dashboard.
Comment on Reviews
Your students can comment on reviews at the front-end to state their opinion. So can the authors and administrators.
Students can record whether or not they found a review useful. In addition, they can ‘Like’ or ‘Upvote’ a review they have found helpful, thus contributing to your popularity.
Whenever a student upvotes or downvotes a review, an automatic response ‘Thank you for your feedback’ is generated. Additionally, a counter is maintained at the foot of the review, showing how many people found the review helpful.
- New: Email Notifications on Review submission
- New: Global Settings for Course Reviews
- New: Reply option for reviews
- New: Approve/Reject a review
- New: Review Excerpt of the review on the listing page
- New: “Was this helpful” options for reviews
- Bug Fix: Fixed issue for LearnDash LMS activation on Multisite Environment
- Plugin Released.