Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather and convert business needs and requirements into visual wireframes and mockups, through client interactions.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing, development and management teams to achieve overall business results.
- Create and iterate wireframes and interaction designs for web, mobile and tablet friendly websites.
- Create UI mockups which are visually appealing, keeping essential aesthetics in mind over Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Plan and implement the ideal typography across UI designs for projects.
- Create, use and modify icon sets, UI kits, web screens, design elements etc.
- Assist in estimation and planning of design related tasks and activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 2 years of experience (professional or otherwise) in user interface design for the web, tablet and mobile screens.
- Good communication skills and an ability to express ideas easily.
- Possess creative and artistic skills with a good knowledge of web design practices.
- B.Des, Interaction Design, Design Degree (Preferred) – Any Degree is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong reasoning skills.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of working with Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of information architecture and usability design principles
- Knowledge of colours, contrasting and lightning to create aesthetic and natural UI designs.
- Examples of having worked on designs for desktop and mobile websites.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other web technologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of responsive designs is an added advantage.
- Positive attitude, openness, flexibility and a clear thought process.
LocationThane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to Apply
Send your detailed CV along with your portfolio to email@example.com