We are looking for a Sr. Front End Developer with strong interests and capabilities in the development of engaging user experiences, capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior front end development skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered web/mobile design methodologies is a must.
Desired Skills Set
- Markup, Styles & Data Interchange – HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, XML, XSL, XSLT, JSON
- Web Debugging Tools – Firebug, Y-Slow, Live HTTP headers, IE Developer Toolbar, Chrome Dev Tools
- Design Tools – Photoshop/Gimp, Paint
- Other Scripting & Tools – Node.js, jQuery, Linux Commands
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is a definite plus.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Hands-on with coding web pages with liquid layouts, liquid CSS and cross browser compatibility
- An in-depth understanding of cross-browser, and front-end development issues
- Appropriate knowledge of UI Optimization techniques and cross platform web page coding
Good to Have
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Exposure to server side programming
- Exposure to coding web pages for various Mobile Devices
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV along with your portfolio to [email protected]