We are looking for a Tester to assess the quality and operation of our products through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and managing test cases.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly and as per user expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Focus on QA Part of SDLC.
- Writing Test cases and Execution.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
- Coordination with the business team and design team to clarify the requirements and design test cases.
- Work closely with the engineering team to understand the product architecture and functionalities.
- Perform Functional, Regression, and API testing.
- Bug/Defect reporting.
- Create release notes for every product release.
- reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
Must Have Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience in manual testing.
- Good understanding of web technologies and web architecture.
- Experience with Test and Defect management tools.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes.
- TestCase Creation and Execution
- Basic Knowledge of HTML CSS JS.
- Able to create WireFrame for new functionalities.
- Collaboration with the team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Meticulous and uncompromising attention to detail is an absolute must.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Good to have
- Experience in eLearning and eCommerce domains is an advantage.
- Some experience in API Testing.
- Experience in maintaining selenium automation scripts.
- Experience of load and security testing.
- Basic Knowledge of SQL Queries.