We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to interact with targeted online communities and social media users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior audience engagement and actionable interaction, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, identifying the demographic, platform determination and direct engagement.
- Create, edit, publish and share original content on a daily basis (text, images, videos) that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Online Reputation Management by engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content relevant to the company. Report notable threats to management.
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to create original and creative content.
- Updated about current affairs and relevant social media trends.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- A good grasp on all popular social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Quora, etc.)
- Positive attitude, excellent observational skills with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Desire to solve problems.
- Ability to stimulate discussions.
- Ability to empathise with people.
- Quick decision-making
You will be subjected to an aptitude test and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your creative thinking process, your language skills and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.