We are looking for an enthusiastic executive to join our Content and Social Media team in Thane. As part of this job, you’ll be creating engaging content that captures the imagination of brand audiences, compelling them to read, watch, share and discuss.
You’ll be responsible for supporting social media and influencer campaigns for both brands and individuals, strengthening their connection with their audiences across a number of online channels.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create social media content that captures the voice of clients and communicate it effectively through short and long-form writing
- Support the development, execution and management of social media and content marketing programs and campaigns
- Identify influencers for targeted outreach and engagement
- Manage brands’ online presence by creating copy, scheduling content, and monitoring for mentions and engagement opportunities
- Pull program metrics and draft insights and recommendations into measurement reports
- Generate ideas both as an individual and as part of a group, clearly articulating those ideas internally and with clients
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all colleagues and professionally with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, PR, communications, marketing or journalism preferred
- 2-3 years of social media or relevant experience
- Experience in creating and adapting content for social media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more
- Thorough understanding of social media engagement practices and data-driven strategy’
- Experience with influencer identification and marketing tools preferred
- Ability to capture the voice of clients and communicate it effectively through short and long-form writing: social media posts, blogs, bylines
- Familiarity with social media, content management and analytics tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns Strong writing and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy a diversity of tasks and projects
- Able to work effectively both independently and with a team
You will be subjected to an aptitude test and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your creative thinking process, your language skills and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org