We are looking for a Senior Tester to assess the quality and operation of our products through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches and managing test cases.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly and as per user expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to end testing of a product
- Testing Web/mobile based applications
- Knowledge of writing basic database queries (for data verification and other database operations)
- Test case management
- Participate in Requirement Analysis discussions
Must Have Qualifications
- BE or equivalent
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing
- Basic understanding of database operation, i.e. select, insert, update, backup/restore
- Hands on experience in Functional and Performance Testing
- Understanding of Web/mobile based applications
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
- Experience in writing test cases
- Exposure to bug tracking and reporting tools
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Must Have Qualifications
- Experience in automation testing(in Selenium) will be an added advantage
- Must be willing to work on tight schedules and aggressive development plans
- Must demonstrate an ability to apply critical thinking skills and a logic-based approach to problem-solving
- Ability to detect functional deviations, and regression defects against the production environment
- Ability to isolate issues in the defects and provide root cause analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of browsers and practical experience working with IE and Firefox
- Strong cross-browser and responsive design, test skills
- Hands on experience with browsers built-in debugging tools:
- Internet Explorer’s Developer Tools
- Firefox Web Developer Tools and the Firebug add-on
- Chrome’s Developer Tools
- Safari’s Web Inspector?
You will have to undergo an aptitude test and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your innovative thinking process, your language skills, and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified of the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to [email protected].