As a Sales Executive with WisdmLabs, your primary responsibilities would ideally involve generating new business through various online and offline channels, client prospecting, coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, closing business deals, and acquiring long-term clients.
Additional responsibilities will include identifying new and prospective business opportunities and deep collaboration with the marketing team and qualifying them.
If you have the passion and flair to sell IT services/products and the willingness to learn throughout this great career path, we would like to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and execute WisdmLabs sales strategy for its Enterprise solution
- Own and Deliver Quarterly/Annual order booking/revenue/pipeline target
- Own and lead end to end Sales process from Qualification of Marketing qualified leads, Proposal submission, Contract Negotiation, and Closure
- Engage prospects/Clients through diverse mediums ( Social Media, Warm Calling, Email, User groups etc.) And generate quality leads
- Research, document and share market, product, competitor, and customer insights
- Work with internal stakeholders to proactively refine lead generation process, lead qualification process and pitch for engaging customers/prospects
- Create/Review Quarterly marketing plans in collaboration with marketing and leadership team
- Update CRM system regularly and submit a timely report
- Champion the product and be an evangelist
- Graduate degree. Preferred with an MBA
- Experience: 1 to 3 years. At least 2 years in Technology/Marketing Tech/Digital Marketing
- Proven experience in Sales; selling preferably in a Technology Company or a SaaS product company
- Proven experience in leveraging digital marketing mediums (Social media, Email, Web etc.) to optimize sales cycles
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
- Should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as leader of people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Domain knowledge of eLearning would be a big plus
- Experience in selling in international markets like – The US, UK is a big plus
- Excited about working in entrepreneurial ecosystem