WisdmLabs, a fast paced and growing startup is looking to hire a full-time manual test engineer/ quality assurance specialist to design, implement and execute the various nuances of software testing for the high-end product development projects being undertaken by our company. The career growth options for this position are on par with that of a full-time software developer.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct manual testing and use various exploratory testing techniques to uncover defects in the developed code.
- Design, implement and execute test cases and review peer test cases. These will all be black box testing cases.
- Log defects into the bug tracking system and actively participate in the debugging and patching process.
- Suggest improvements to make the product or project module better.
- Validate input and output outcomes based on standard validation best practices.
- Improve the overall quality level of the website being developed and check if all functions on the backend and frontend work as specified in the requirements document.
- Document test cases and results in detail.
- Design and develop scripts for automation test using Selenium (Web Driver) or a similar technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Preferably Computers / IT / Computer Science / Electronics / ENTC
- PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- Ability to learn new things with minimal supervision.
- Conceptual knowledge to understand and evaluate the software from a user’s perspective.
- Experience in testing OR developing projects in PHP/MYSQL will be an added advantage.
- Experience in load and performance testing for websites, CSS, JS and other background components using HTML debuggers is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Cross browser testing is an added advantage.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and agile development process.
- Inquisitive mind to uncover, otherwise unnoticed issues in the software.
- Experience in working with Linux and working knowledge of shell scripting.
- Ability to learn new things with minimal supervision
- Conceptual knowledge to understand and evaluate the software from a user’s perspective
- Experience in test automation – test scripting, execution and scheduling.
- Strong Team Player and self-learner
- Positive Attitude, openness, flexibility and clear thought process
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to Apply
Send in your detailed CV to [email protected]