WisdmLabs, a fast paced and growing startup is looking to hire a full-time Quality Assurance Engineer to design, implement and execute the various nuances of software testing for the high-end product development projects being undertaken by our company. The career growth options for this position are on par with that of a full-time software developer.
- BE or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing.
- Understanding of Web/mobile-based application.
- Suggest improvements to make the product or project module better.
- Exposure to open-source software and add-ons/plugins system.
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Document test cases and results in detail.
- Best in test case writing.
- Exposure to Bug tracking tools and Bug reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills and a logic-based approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to isolate issues in the defects and provide root cause analysis.
- Candidate must be willing to work on tight schedules and aggressive development plans.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- End to end testing of product which will be an addon/plugin/theme of WordPress/Moodle.
- Testing Web/mobile-based application.
- Knowledge of writing basic Database queries (for data verification and other database operations).
- Test case management.
- Validate input and output outcomes based on standard validation best practices.
- Participate in Requirement Analysis meeting.
- Experience in automation testing(in Selenium) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to detect functional deviations, and regression defects against the production environment.
- Outstanding knowledge of browsers and practical experience working with Different browsers.
How to Apply
Send in your detailed CV to [email protected]