If you have the passion and flair to help others, and the willingness to learn throughout this great career path, we would like to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support for existing and new premium products and helping customers get the most out of our products
- Providing prompt support to all our free products and addressing user issues with minimum turn around time
- Co-ordinating with the development and marketing teams responsible for the product to find and resolve issues that are reported, adding new features to our products and proactively engaging for other nerdy fun stuff.
- Proactively interacting with our customers through various support channels like email, Skype, support portal, video conferencing etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Outstanding English speaking and writing skills.
- A knack for understanding technical language and making it understandable to customers
- A Bachelors/Masters degree in a technical field will be preferred
- Strong team player with good logical and reasoning skills.
- Good people skills to understand customer queries and follow it up with appropriate replies
- Monitor the web for our product instances using tools like Google Alerts
- Knowledge of how to use a project management platform
- Basic knowledge of web technologies
- Basic knowledge of HTML /CSS is an advantage
- Experience in working in the ITES – BPO industry is an advantage