WordPress Developer, responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress plugins.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Technical help in resolving the support requests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
Requirements and qualifications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience of creating WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Collaboration with the team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Write efficient, robust, and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Object-oriented programming.
Requirements and qualifications (Optional)
- Experience in writing PHPUnit tests.
- ReactJS knowledge.
- Git version control system.
- Package Manager – Composer
- Experience with web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- REST/Web service APIs
Required Candidate profile
- Passion for programming
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will have to undergo an aptitude test and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your innovative thinking process, your language skills, and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified of the result via call or email in 1-2 days.