WisdmLabs is looking to hire a motivated Moodle developer, to design and implement functional Moodle products.
In this role, you should be highly analytical and able to understand business needs. Excellent problem-solving abilities, ability to understand custom requirements, and a passion to work on innovative ideas are essential. If you also have hands-on experience working with Moodle, we’d like to meet you.
- Understand and analyse our existing Moodle products, and suggest ways to improve them
- Analyse client requirements, to chalk out and implement an optimal solution
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Actively communicate and collaborate with other members of the Moodle team
- 1-2 years experience in Moodle; managing and developing back-end services and customization of Moodle is preferred
- Prior experience with developing custom plugins or themes in Moodle will be welcome
- Should be comfortable with developing back-end as well front-end functionalities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification – This position is open for candidates who have graduated in BE in IT / CS or have done Masters in Computer Applications
Round 1: Screening Test
The test will be mostly technical with multiple choice questions on Moodle along with logical questions.
Round 2: Interview (Technical)
Once you clear the screening test, a technical interview will be held. This interview will evaluate your understanding of basic programming fundamentals along with Moodle concepts.
Round 3: Interview (Technical and HR)
The final round of interview will be a Technical and HR round. In this round you will be further tested for your level of expertise in programming concepts. Your understanding of concepts and their application is very important and that is what we will be looking for here.
After completion of the third round, you will be notified about the result via a call or an email within 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to [email protected]