If you are the inquisitive college techie a.k.a. the Geek, you need to look no further! If web technologies excite you and you aspire to reach a million lives through the internet, WisdmLabs is the place for you. We are offering paid internships and an opportunity to work with cutting-edge web software including web-based product development for a 6-month duration starting from January 2017.
- This PHP internship for 2017, is an extremely serious 6 month, full-time Web Development internship in Thane (Mumbai)/ Pune.
- As an intern, you will be involved in pure play open source web programming on the LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) stack.
- Activities include development on open source CMS, eCommerce and CRM platforms along with expsoure to popular MVC Frameworks such as Zend, CodeIgniter etc.
- Web based app (product) development is an integral part of this internship.
We are categorically looking only for those candidates who are passionate about programming, deeply interested in web technologies and are comfortable with Linux (any distribution of Linux) as an operating system. Our primary intention is to handpick only those who have all the potential to bag final offers well before the term for this internship comes to an end.
Internship Opportunity Details
- Develop websites, eCommerce stores, CRM and custom web solutions using PHP based open source software platforms and frameworks
- Participate actively, in the development (and possibly, architecture) of indigenous products/offerings
- Participate in programming custom solutions using APIs provided by third parties
- Participate and contribute to open source projects backed by the community
- Ensure on schedule, high quality programming deliverables with adherence to all internal software change management processes
Round 1: Screening Test
The test will be mostly technical with multiple Choice questions on C, C++, Java, database, networking along with logical questions. If you have worked with PHP, there will be a 15 min. PHP test followed by the main test.
Round 2: Interview(Technical)
Once you clear the screening test, a technical interview will be held. This interview will be to evaluate your understanding of basic programming fundamentals along with database, data structures and networking concepts. Evaluation will be based on your level of expertise in atleast one programming language. During the course of the interview, your logical reasoning will also be tested.
Round 3: Interview(Technical and HR)
On clearing Round 2, you will be scheduled for Round 3 at the WisdmLabs office. This will be a Technical and HR round. In this round you will be further tested for your level of expertise in programming concepts. Your understanding of concepts and their application is very important and that is what we will be looking for here.
After completion of the third round, you will be notified about the result via a call or an email within 1-2 days.
6 months, full-time
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)/ Pune (Baner)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to [email protected] and highlight any and every programming project you have worked on, till date.