To cut a long story short, at WisdmLabs we’re looking for an Interaction Design Specialist with minimum 3 years of experience (or an inexperienced genius) in Interaction Design with a focus on UI/UX for web based & mobile applications.
Now, the long story…
Consider yourself to be an ideal candidate, if –
- You strongly believe that the world can be immensely more beautiful if everyone understood the tenets of aesthetics in real world interactions
- You believe that you are a top notch expert in interaction design, which transcends mere software skills/expertise in PhotoShop, Sketch or some such solutions
- You understand the role typography plays in creating an elevated design experience
- You are opinionated about your design, while being open minded about external input on your work
- You have a portfolio that renders an interview, almost meaningless
- Brownie points, if you’ve graduated as M. Des/ B. Des from any of the leading design institutes in this country
- Sizzling brownie points, if you can showcase to us, how application of principles of interaction design can significantly & positively alter outcomes of everyday happenings like traffic rule violations, disagreements with senior/boss etc.
What We expect from You
- Apply interaction design principles and best practices to all your projects by setting up a scientific process that begins with the understanding of business goals, workflows, user personas etc. and culminates into aesthetically elegant design that’s highly user friendly
- Ensure that designs are consistent throughout and use typography that blends in, instantly
- Be opinionated about your design while accommodating feedback and criticism of your work
- Study design effectiveness using analytics data and create variations to improve user experience
- Establish a thought level connect with our clients and consult, discuss and advise them throughout the design process
- Translate design projects into an impactful portfolio of our work
- Actively share knowledge with the team and conduct research driven design experiments
What’s in it for You
- A barrage of interaction design challenges that’ll expose you to things way beyond academic pursuits and well into the realm of research & innovation
- A healthy focus on learning and skill enhancements
- A warm, helpful working environment and team
- Immense opportunity to see impact of your work on clients’ and WisdmLabs’ business
- Opportunity to grow intellectually by exposure to brilliant designs & instant recognition of work by clients and peers alike.
You will be given an assignment based on which your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV along with your design portfolio to [email protected].