We are looking for true software engineers to join our company. For us, your academic performance is not a yardstick for selection. It does not matter if you were not at the top of your class, if you did not score a consistent first-class every semester, or if you had multiple KTs. Your marks do not define your abilities.
Frontend Developer – WordPress: Job Responsibilities
- Knowledge and practical experience in WordPress, customizing WordPress themes and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks and tools.
- Develop good quality, lightweight, responsive, and cross-browser compatible web-pages/themes on WordPress
- Develop new landing pages with forms using WordPress
- Create and manage new website pages, product pages, and email templates
Desired Candidate Profile
- 0 to 2 years of front-end web development experience in a full-time role.
- Passion for programming.
- Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues.
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and wireframe tools
- Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements.
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)