We are a bunch of creative people looking to work with others more creative than us. We don’t care if you know (or don’t know) the basics of SEO, SEM or any other marketing principles somebody can learn from a book. We want to know if you can tell a story that enthralls others and makes strangers believe in you; if you can think of or have tried your hand at (not few, but) many creative ways to promote your friend’s business or your college fest. Your marketeer brain is what matters to us.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for crafting email marketing strategies for all of WisdmLabs Services & Products
- Will research into email marketing best practices and come up with best practices
- Will come up with campaign ideas with a clear goal to drive engagement with the brand & to increase revenue
- Will design email templates for email campaigns, and will make emails aesthetically & emotionally appealing along with compelling messages for our current and future customers.
- Will evaluate email marketing tools and drive adoption of that tool in the team
- Will report on email marketing metrics on a weekly basis
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be ready to commit at least 1 year to the company.
- Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal & written (Must)
- Should be research-oriented
- Willing to learn on-the-job
- Should be comfortable with numeric targets
- A good listener and respectful of other views
- Creative thinking
- Education- BMS/BMM/BE/BCA/BCS/MCA/MCS/ME/MBA (IT/computers background prefered)
- Brownie points for Email Marketing experience 6 months – 1 year
- Passion for digital marketing
Who can apply?
- Students who are done with their education should only apply.
- Those who are already in college and are seeking a 2-3 months internship should not apply.