As part of the Digital Marketing team at WisdmLabs, you’ll be instrumental in growing the company’s digital footprint, by increasing the company’s share of voice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly research and understand WisdmLabs’ offering spectrum across services and products.
- Study WisdmLabs’ digital footprint, in depth across social media channels, online forums, Q’n’A platforms, etc.
- Make meaningful, well researched content contributions to company’s blog, Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn accounts, newsletters, etc.
- Connect with followers and fellow practitioners over social networks.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of targeted marketing campaigns to increase company’s online presence and generate brand recognition.
- Engage with industry thought leaders & evangelists for interviews, quotes or strategic inputs for posts/articles/research compilations.
- Compile analytics data based on metrics such as traffic, engagement, conversions etc. and derive logical and actionable insights from it
- Actively interface with clients and prospects for their queries, issues and feedback regarding WisdmLabs’ services and products.
- Effectively liaise between engineering (development) teams and clients for solutions and projects.
- Solid vocabulary and command over (spoken & written) English
- Ability to seamlessly translate thoughts into words, effectively conveying intended meaning
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Curiosity to explore new things
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A technical bent of mind
- A regularly updated personal blog, stints in organising college fests, fundraising campaigns etc. would be a plus
You will have to undergo an aptitude test, and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your innovative thinking process, your language skills and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.