We’re looking for a digital marketer to make data-driven decisions. If you have the passion to dive deep into customer data analytics to gain marketing insights – we’re looking for you.
You’ll need to create and maintain current marketing data sets and insightful dashboards. You’ll also have to work with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, CrazyEgg & Omniture to derive comprehensive data about customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with marketing teams to take and execute strategic marketing decisions
- Plan marketing campaigns through customer purchase data analysis
- Prepare marketing dashboards from current data sets using Microsoft Excel
- Create insightful views which will help in accurate causal analysis & drive future marketing campaigns
- Track performance through Google Analytics and prepare periodic as well as on-demand reports
- Provide insights on customer behavior and help in marketing data
- Drive new ideas and course correction based on dynamic data analysis
- Graduates from any of these streams – B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc – Statistics
- Good Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
- Brownie points for Digital Marketing experience between 2-4 years
- Passion for digital marketing
You will be subjected to an aptitude test and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your creative thinking process, your language skills and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org