The ideal candidate is someone who is genuinely happy to engage with customers. They should be patient, empathetic and should be excited to help customers. Their target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
CREs should also communicate with the technical team to assist the customer in resolving issues, and be actively involved in the product development process to suggest ideas based on customer feedback.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Thoroughly research and understand WisdmLabs’ offering spectrum across services and products
- Assist customers via email, regarding product related queries or issues
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant internal teams to resolve customer issues and improve service execution
- Help educate prospects regarding our service options available
- Contribute to marketing campaigns through inbound support and lead management activities
- Provide insights to technical team on customer requirements and help improve our products
- Superior customer/member service ethic; customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Superior interpersonal skills; excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to seamlessly translate thoughts into words, effectively conveying intended meaning
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred
- BE/BSc/BCA or a graduate from a relevant stream.
You will have to undergo an aptitude test and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your innovative thinking process, your language skills, and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to email@example.com.