WisdmLabs- an energetic technology company, passionate about open source web development- is looking for a young and talented tech savvy content strategist to be a part of its marketing team that will drive overall growth for the company.
The job focuses on content evangelism, with primary responsibilities which include researching, creating, curating and disseminating a wide variety of technical content pieces related to the services and products offered by the company. Additional responsibilities will include creating content plans, editorial calendars, tutorials, whitepapers etc. and managing the company blog & social profiles with regular publication of engaging and meaningful technical content pertaining to open source and the company’s domain of work.
If you have the passion and flair to write, a technical bent of mind and the willingness to learn throughout this great career path, we would like to hear from you.
Tell me what I have to do to join!
Start by taking the test below and let us know how good you are! Carefully read the below content and point out the errors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching, creating and disseminating technical content for establishing WisdmLabs as one of the leading players in the Open Source Web Development space
- Creating content plans to assist in the marketing efforts of WisdmLabs
- Working closely with the sales, marketing and solution delivery teams to collaborate and come up with creative ideas to market company’s products
- Understanding and researching about the latest technologies including, but not limited to HTML, CSS, WordPress, Magento E-Commerce, Payment Gateways, Responsive Design etc.
- Manage, moderate and make maximum use of social networks and various online communications in a creative and meaningful way to communicate and connect with relevant audience interested in WisdmLabs’ services.
- A strong command over the English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Great Networking/Community Building Skills
- A Strong passion for digital marketing / content marketing
- Strong Team Player and self-learner
- 0-1 year of experience in technical writing, marketing messaging and external communications in the field of Web Technology (Optional)
- A Bachelor degree in marketing communications, engineering, IT, technology, digital media, or relevant field of study
For the first round you will need to:
- Email any one article that you have written previously.
- Complete an assignment on the topic(s) we provide.
- On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an HR interview at the WisdmLabs office.
- After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
- Full time (Location: Thane or Pune)
- Part time
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to [email protected] and send sample content pieces written by you, till date./div>