Day-to-day responsibilities include
- Understanding the offerings of WisdmLabs
- Processing emails professionally to provide information about products & services
- Taking/cancelling orders or obtaining details of complaints
- Keeping records of customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Processing orders, forms, and applications
- Following up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests
- Referring unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation
- Working with clients & understand client requirements
- Working as a mediator between clients & our software developer
What’s in store for you?
Other than developing a thorough understanding of the digital marketing landscape, the selected candidate will also learn/research e-commerce, brainstorm and give creative solutions. Client interaction
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication – written & verbal
- Go-getter attitude
- Experience in customer/email support will be a plus point.
Freshers with excellent written & verbal communication can apply.
- Flexible working hours
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent communication (written & oral)
- Problem solving attitude
- Fresher with excellent communication can apply
You will have to undergo an aptitude test and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your innovative thinking process, your language skills, and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified of the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.