We need dynamic young professionals to lead software project execution in the Open Source domain. You will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of projects and to continuously communicate with the client throughout the development lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage project costs, budgets, and client expectations
- Anticipate and make recommendations as per the client’s needs
- Be exceptionally responsive to all client requests
- Coordinate projects by communicating timely & effectively with client & production team to follow all steps to ensure the project stays on track
- Work with creative team to bring ideas into the mix, offer suggestions, research new technology
- Provide EXCELLENT customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion
- Prepare estimates
- Review and prepare invoices
- 0 to 2 Years of relevant experience
- Excellent Communication Skills – both spoken and written English
- Strong problem-solving skills and follow-up skills
- Excellent phone skills & etiquette
- Willing to learn new technology
You will have to undergo an aptitude test, and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your innovative thinking process, your language skills and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to [email protected]