As a Sales/ Business Development Executive with WisdmLabs, your primary responsibilities would ideally involve generating new business through various online and offline channels, client prospecting, coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, closing business deals, and acquiring long term clients.
Additional responsibilities will include identifying new and prospective business opportunities and deep collaboration with the marketing team and qualifying them.
If you have the passion and flair to sell IT services and the willingness to learn throughout this great career path, we would like to hear from you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements with the development team; developing and negotiating project contracts and acquiring new clients.
- Locating or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential overseas partners; discovering and exploring opportunities in India and abroad
- Generating new business from online bidding portals like Elance and other online portals.
- Applying company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Working closely with marketing and solution delivery teams to collaborate and come up with creative ideas to speed up the closing of business deals in the future.
- Developing effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identifying and obtaining further sales and business development opportunities
- Understanding and researching the latest technologies including, but not limited to HTML, CSS, WordPress, PHP frameworks, Payment Gateways, Responsive Design etc.
- Managing, moderating and making maximum use of social networks and various online communications in a creative and meaningful way to boost overall company sales.
- A strong command over the English Language (Verbal and Written)
- Great Networking/ Community Building Skills
- 0-1 year of experience in any field of sales and marketing, with a preferable background in web technology (Optional)
- A Bachelor/Master degree, engineering, IT, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Strong technical background with interest in Business Development to understand project requirement.
- Strong Team Player and self-learner
- Ability to take quick decisions with sound rationale and good logical skills
- Positive Attitude with a good personality
- Common Sense to understand and relate with clients and customers
You will have to undergo an aptitude test, and answer certain questions to help us evaluate your innovative thinking process, your language skills and logic. Based on the test and your answers, your CV will be shortlisted for the next round.
On clearing the first round, you will be scheduled for an interview at the WisdmLabs office. After completion of this round, you will be notified about the result via call or email in 1-2 days.
Thane (Mumbai – Central Suburbs)
How to apply
Send your detailed CV to email@example.com.