- Upon purchasing the LearnDash Rating, Review, and Feedback Extension plugin, an email will be sent to the registered email id, with the download link for the plugin and a purchase receipt id. Download the plugin using the download link.
- Go to Plugin-> Add New menu in your dashboard and click on the ‘Upload’ tab. Choose the ‘wdm-course-review.zip’ file to be uploaded and click on ‘Install Now’.
- After the plugin has been installed successfully, click on the Activate Plugin link or activate the LearnDash Rating, Review, and Feedback plugin from your Plugins page.
- A ‘LearnDash RR & F License’ sub-menu will be created under Plugins menu in your dashboard. Click on this menu and enter your purchased product’s license key. Click on Activate License. If the license is valid, an ‘Active’ status message will be displayed, else ‘Inactive’ will be displayed.
- Upon entering a valid license key, and activating the license, two new menus will be added, called ‘Course Reviews’ and ‘Course Feedback’.
- How do I rate and review the course? To rate and review the course, go to the main Courses Page. Here you will find a ‘Write a Course Review’ button which will take you to the rating and review page, where you can rate the course and give a review about it (Note: Make sure rating and review setting is enabled for that course).
- How can an administrator view course rating and reviews? An administrator can view course reviews from the Dashboard -> Course Reviews. This page displays the ratings and reviews of all courses. Course-wise ratings and reviews can also be viewed here.
- How can a User view course rating and reviews? Users can view all the ratings and reviews of the course by clicking on ‘See all reviews’ link from the main Course Page.
- How can an Administrator set up Feedback for Courses? The Administrator can activate Feedback for all courses from the ‘Feedback Settings’ tab under ‘Course Feedback’. Feedback for individual courses can be activated from the Course Edit Pages.
- Can I edit the email template for Feedback notification? Yes. The email template is completely customizable with relevant shortcodes available in the Feedback Settings tab.
- A user can give rating and review on the course.
- A user can view all ratings and reviews of the course.
- A user can provide feedback on course completion.
- Admin can approve reviews from the dashboard by publishing that review.
- Admin can view all reviews from the dashboard (Filter provided for course-wise view)
- Admin can enable/disable rating and review on any course.
- Admin can set a condition to allow the user to rate and review on any course.
- Admin can enable/disable feedback on any course or can set globally.
- Admin can enable/disable feedback notification, which will be sent to the author of the course.
- Admin can create and customize an email template for feedback notification.
- Plugin Released.