The Health Checker Plugin provides users with an easy to use search functionality for websites selling medicinal products using WooCommerce. Users can search for medicinal products based on various attributes using an interactive search filter. The attributes selected by the user at every step of the interactive search filter are body part, health categories and health condition. At the final step a list of various products as per the search criteria are displayed to the user
- Upon purchasing the Health Checker Plugin, an email will be sent to the registered email id, with the download link for the plugin and a purchase receipt id. Download the plugin using the download link.
- Go to Plugin-> Add New menu in your dashboard and click on the ‘Upload’ tab. Choose the ‘health-checker.zip’ file to be uploaded and click on ‘Install Now’.
- After the plugin has been installed successfully, click on the Activate Plugin link or activate the Health Checker Plugin from your Plugins page.
- A Health Checker License sub-menu will be created under Plugins menu in your dashboard. Click on this menu and enter your purchased product’s license key. Click on Activate License. If license is valid, an ‘Active’ status message will be displayed, else ‘Inactive’ will be displayed.
- Upon entering a valid license key, and activating the license, a new menu – Health Checker – will appear in the dashboard. The plugin is now set up and ready for use.
How can the web admin set up the Health Checker Plugin?
A web administrator will have to go through the following steps to setup the plugin and apply the interactive search filters for products in the WooCommerce store.
- On successful plugin installation a Health Checker menu will be made available to the user on the left hand side of the admin dashboard.
- On clicking on the Health Checker menu the following screen will appear on the right hand side of the dashboard screen. Here the admin will have to add category – condition pair. Here the admin will have to add a health category to the category field and a health condition to the condition field. Pain – Osteoporosis is an example of category-condition pair. Here the gender and body part for which the pair will be applied also has to be selected too.
- Once this category – condition pair is added it will be made available in a table on the dashboard page. This table is displayed to the right of the Add Category Condition Pair widget.
- The admin will also have to use the Product Display Page menu to select the page on which the filtered products need to be displayed. Note: In this step do not select the page on which the product filter will be displayed.
- Now the admin will have to go on product page and select a category from the Product Category widget and a condition from the Health Condition widget.
- Admin must also select the age and body type that has to be assigned to the product from the ‘Select Related age and Body Type’ widget on the product page.
- Now the admin must add the shortcode – [health_checker] – to the page where the admin wishes for the interactive search filter to appear.
- On completion of the above process the plugin setup is accomplished and the interactive search filter functionality provided by the health checker plugin can be used by website visitors.
How does customer search for products on the WooCommerce website?
- Step 1: Initially, a shopper will select gender, age and body type to go forward with the search process.
- Step 2: The shopper will now select a part from from the image provided. Based on the image selection a list of body parts will be displayed.
- Step 3: Now, the user will be given an option to select a specific body part based on which various health categories will be displayed to the user.
- Step 4: In the fourth step of the interactive search process the shopper can select a specific health category will be used to display health conditions associated with the health category.
- Step 5: The user must now select health conditions that have been displayed based on the health category selected.
- Step 6: In the final step the user must select the Show Products button. Now based on all the search criteria that has been provided at every step of the interactive search process the health checker plugin process the data and displays the associated products to the user.
- Step Wise Interactive Product Search
- Unlimited Health Category – Health Condition Pairs
- Select more than one health category from product categories for every product
- Select more than one health condition for every product
- Extendable Code
- Easy to Use
*1.0.0 Plugin Released.