Expert Event Management System Developer and Consultant
- WisdmLabs changed my WordPress plugin on budget and ahead of schedule.. I am very pleased with the resolution to problems my clients reported when buying code programmed by WisdmLabs. Their close attention addressed every concern. Would recommend them to others who need expert custom coding solutions done fast, done right.
- WisdmLabs developed an excellent WP plugin for my business. They worked with me on the specs and even made changes mid-stream when I realized I needed additional features. Very happy with final product. Would definitely hire again for WP plugin development
- WisdmLabs have a passionate and very energetic team and are innovative in their approach in solving complex technical problems. I am impressed and satisfied with their ongoing WordPress development services and a big thank you for all the help and advise – You guys have been Great.
Founder – YouTooCanRun
- I have been cooperated with WisdmLabs since September 2013. The task has been to find extra solutions to implement in a new type of online magazine. This work executed by WisdmLabs has been fantastic. It has also made me secure to recommend WisdmLabs to other associated companies in my close surroundings. I can strongly recommend WisdmLabs to all type of companies with programming “headache”.
Founder – NyttiCity
- I still remember when I was looking for a good WP plugin developer to work with me & I could not find one, I stumbled upon WisdmLabs. I always prefer working with individuals but in the end it all worked out pretty well for me. I was offered everything that they pitched me before assigning the project. Good resource, timely delivery, task tracking & great support.
Owner – Ultimate Auction Plugin
Sure. Just get in touch with us. Our event management system experts will analyse your requirements, and assist you with the selection of a suitable platform.
Well, that really depends on your requirements, and the event management system you are using. Contact us, and we can discuss.
There is a Business Development representative, and a CSM (Client-Service Manager) in-charge of a project. The progress, changes and issues are tracked, using an open source project management application- Redmine.
Yes. At all times, we are open about the developers working on a project. You can email them directly or we can host calls for updates or discussions.
It would depend on the scope of the project, so we can only be sure if you discuss in detail the requirements of the project.
Yes. We’ve completed several projects under a non-disclosure agreement.
We offer free support and maintenance for a set period after the project has been completed. Apart from this, we also offer maintenance packages which you can purchase.