- Once you download the plugin using the download link, go to Plugin-> Add New menu in your dashboard and click on the ‘Upload’ tab. Choose the ‘ld-content-cloner.zip’ file to be uploaded and click on ‘Install Now’.
- After the plugin has installed successfully, click on the Activate Plugin link or activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Alternately, you can upload the plugin manually, by unzipping the downloaded plugin file, and adding the plugin folder to wp-content/plugins on your server, using an FTP client of your choice.
Upon installing and activating the Content Cloner extension for LearnDash, you should notice a ‘Clone’ option under every Course in LearnDash admin settings.
How to Clone a LearnDash Course
In your WordPress admin panel, go to LearnDash LMS -> Courses. The list of courses on your LMS should be displayed. Upon hovering over a course name, you should notice a ‘Clone Course’ option.
Upon clicking this option, the course should be completely cloned along with associated lessons and topics, and you should receive a course successfully cloned notification.
At this point, you can either edit the title of the course cloned, or bulk edit the course, lesson, topic titles.
All course content duplicated, is not automatically published, but rather saved as drafts, and categorized the same way as the original content.
How to Clone LearnDash Groups
In your WordPress admin panel, go to LearnDash LMS -> Groups. The list of Groups available should be displayed. Upon hovering over a group name, you should notice a ‘Clone Group’ option.
Cloning a Group allows the admin to clone the LearnDash Group and its contents, users in the group, courses associated with the group and group leaders.
- Fix: Issue regarding the fatal error when LD Content Cloner & LD Group Registration both the plugins are active is fixed.
- Fix: License Integration issue fixed.
- Fix: On Enabling the ‘Shared Course Steps’ the cloned topic used to get associated with old course content. This issue has been fixed
- New: Compatibility with Visual Composer
- Improvement: Licensing Update
- Improvement: Compatibility with LearnDash version 2.5.2
- Improvement: Cloned course having content shared with other course(s), duplicated the shared content as well.
- Fix: Published all course contents on cloning and saved the cloned course as draft.
- Improvement: Provided edit post link for course contents listed on bulk rename page.
- Improvement: Cloned every post meta of course and its contents.
- Improvement: Added License template to notify users of updates to the plugin.
- Fix: Fixed Styling issues
- Improvement: Layout Changes
- Fix: Categories and Tags were not getting cloned
- Fix: Order for Topic and Quiz was not getting cloned
- Fix: Quiz LeaderBoard was not getting cloned
- Fix: Quiz Custom Fields were not getting cloned
- New: Group Cloning
- Fix: Fixed the Lesson and Topic Order data for cloned course.
- Plugin Launched