Running a LearnDash site single-handedly is not easy!
Along with creating and publishing quality content, you also wear the hats of a course designer, the site admin, a digital marketer and/or occasionally, a salesman. (Hint: That’s several hats too many!)
If you’re a descendant of Da Vinci who does all of the above and still has time to catch your favourite show on primetime, hats off to you (all of them). But for most mortals, creating content and managing the traffic along with strategizing growth via marketing is.. well, too much.
Best case scenario when you do it all yourself? You manage to grow your user-base until it hits an upper limit of sorts. The competition catches up to you. From there on, it can be a rough road downhill, and will most likely result in your content quality and web traffic taking a massive hit. Naturally, the same would apply to your revenue.
So how do you solve this problem?!
Divide And Conquer
Redistribute the proverbial hats. Assign content creating/publishing responsibilities to your instructors while you focus on marketing strategies and growing your website. And this time around, the growth will be exponential!
Instructor role is an extension that adds the user role of an ‘Instructor’ to your LearnDash site, perfect for when you want to redistribute or outsource content creation and publishing. With an additional user role that’s custom made for Instructors, managing content on your LearnDash site will not just be easy, but also optimized for your target demographic.
How Can You Benefit From Instructor Roles?
The applications are umpteen! Here are some of the ways in which Instructor Role for LearnDash can benefit your website:
- Have multiple Instructors create courses for your site simultaneously. More Quality Content + More Traffic = More Revenue
- Use it to protect your private settings and sensitive data by limiting Instructor access.
- Connect with online instructors to create a Course Marketplace by letting individuals teach on your website and earn commissions.
- Large organizations can assign Instructors to a group of learners and create sets of self sustaining ‘batches’, with one Admin overseeing the whole process.
- Corporates can let department heads create their own training modules.
- Universities can let professors create their own subject matter.
Instructor Role has been highly acclaimed by our users, and LearnDash loves it too. We want to keep the momentum going, and have so much more to offer you in terms of features and functionality!!
Getting down to the technical bits:
- The Instructor Role plugin works with the latest version of LearnDash and integrates well with WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads to pay instructors commissions on course purchases made
- The instructor can view detailed reports for courses they’ve created. The reports contain shows total number of students enrolled for courses created and course completion status.
Let’s stop here! Explore the product in detail, checkout the features, ask us questions- make course management simple! 🙂